Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) (32205 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2019
maybachmusic:

Lol

Talk wetin you know

When boys dey build trading bots day and note for Asia

Bro.. I know what I am saying. Those trading bots are scam.. I developer apps and I know what goes on
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2019
olexjay:
I was surprise over the comment which I'm seeing concerning this post with people calling him yahoo boy and other names, it's high time we need to wise up that not everyone who's into online related stuff is fraudster or yahoo, there are lots of business connected to online and laptops, few are : programing, java developer, crypto investors, Web designing and other stuffs so we need to understand this.

Another thing is that not all successful young boy are into illegal stuffs, some youth are destined to make it big in their early age, there's no certain age assigned that one should reach before he/she become successive (age limit), I know for the fact that there are also lots of people who are into illegal stuffs online but the fact is that not all.

If you buy 500k worth of bitcoin around 2007 and sell around 2017 u would be making close to N30M, so in such case people who don't know about what you invested on would say you're into ritual or fraudster.

May God help us all.

Believe me when I say most crypto traders are yahoo people.

I know this industry inside and out.
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by lakesider(m): 5:32pm On May 29, 2019
Yahoo boy been promoted by nairaland
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 29, 2019
olexjay:
I was surprise over the comment which I'm seeing concerning this post with people calling him yahoo boy and other names, it's high time we need to wise up that not everyone who's into online related stuff is fraudster or yahoo, there are lots of business connected to online and laptops, few are : programing, java developer, crypto investors, Web designing and other stuffs so we need to understand this.

Another thing is that not all successful young boy are into illegal stuffs, some youth are destined to make it big in their early age, there's no certain age assigned that one should reach before he/she become successive (age limit), I know for the fact that there are also lots of people who are into illegal stuffs online but the fact is that not all.

If you buy 500k worth of bitcoin around 2007 and sell around 2017 u would be making close to N30M, so in such case people who don't know about what you invested on would say you're into ritual or fraudster.

May God help us all.

1. There was no bitcoin in 2017.
2. If you bought and held N500k worth of bitcoin in 2010 and sold it around 2017, you would be a BILLIONAIRE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by danielck22(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2019
Wanity:
EFCC new target

Yahoo boy you no even blow you dey buy ferrari,
Wetin you talk, say who never blow?? ?
Check again bro, Bnaira no be today.
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by mikebabs101: 8:10pm On May 29, 2019
boiz2men:

My guy you know nothing about cryptotraders , crypto trading is not buying gift cards from yahoo boys if that's what's on your mind , it involves buying and altcoins like ethereum , bitcoins and the rests and selling them when the price is high based on the market fluctuation, a good trader can make 5% of his capital day trading and guaranteed 100% of his capital monthly. Now assuming you have 5m as your capital, you can make another 5m every month and I'm not even talking about buying and holding the coins on a long term , that can make you millions if you are lucky with the coin you bought
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by olexjay(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2019
Hedonini:

1. There was no bitcoin in 2017.
2. If you bought and held N500k worth of bitcoin in 2010 and sold it around 2017, you would be a BILLIONAIRE.
are you saying bitcoin haven't been in existence in the year 2017 or u trying to say 2007 anyway you must be saying 2007 and I made a mistake with the year cuz bitcoin was invented in the year 2009 whereby it's named Satoshi.. Anyway 500k worth of bitcoin at that year would make you damn rich at the year 2017 so I'm still on point about that sir
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by olexjay(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2019
boiz2men:

do u think everyone who's into crypto business are about buying gift cards? You're absolutely wrong if that's your thought coz you can make your millions buying various coins and selling at a nice time
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by olexjay(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2019
2019elections:
Bitcoin trading can't buy you Ferrari. How much he de use trade?

Some mumu go hear bitcoin trading now, dem go invest money.

You money will just disappear for vanishing.. Lol
you must be new into trading, the big whales are making millions
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Magnifico2000: 5:21pm On May 30, 2019
salford1:

Later some would say it's poverty that drives people into you. It's greed. This dude is most likely from a middle class home.

The cadillac truck is what my doctor drives in North America, like his sunday car despite making over $250k per year. This wire wire fraud guys make real hard working professionals look like paupers. The cadillac truck is the cheapest out of this bnaira's car and it iz still sold for like $120,000. It's easy to spend stolen money.
But this guy is from a rich background.. although he is a wire wire guy too.
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by johnrayz: 11:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Earn at 10dogecoin per day for free without any investment

http:///MuchCryptoBot?start=639408812
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by TheTruthRaw: 11:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
I know this Nigga way from Unilag, Em no get Money as em dey always depict. na showmanship be em work.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Sharon Adeleke's Wedding / Tiwa Savage Vs Yemi Alade Who Is The Queen Of Nigeriain Music Industry? / Mr Ibu, Mike Godson, Lilian Esoro, Uncle Saka, Toyin Aimakhu, Spotted On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.