Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) (32181 Views)

Burna Boy Gifts Himself A New Ferrari 488 Spider Car (video) / Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari / Who Is BNaira? Biography, Lifestyle, Net Worth, Age Of Adewale Adebayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by obafemee80(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2019

Budding Nigerian musician , Adewale Adebayo popularly known as B Naira has taken to his Instagram page @bnaira01 to flaunt his brand new Ferrari sports car .

The excited singer , who also dropped a new single “Fall on me” that aims to inspire hustlers, said:

“I feel very honoured to be joining the Ferrari family and becoming a part of the most prestigious team in the history of Formula One. #mynewrarri #ferrari #sellfastpayfast, @selfastpayfast,”

“I bought this Ride Just to Take photos – Abeg make una No Vex cus it’s l season #na dem go tayaaa for this tire.”

The Matte red Ferrari is not the only car in his garage.The bitcoin trader also has a Matte black Cadillac Escalade and red Mercedes-Benz G63 SUV.

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/nigerian-big-boy-and-budding-musician-bnaira-flaunt-his-brand-new-ferrari-sports-car/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Tocynone(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2019
Until cleared by EFCC
Yahoo

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by MotivateUrself(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2019
Another kobo Marley or is it shilling dude �?
Efcc is working oh �
See as Dem dey announce themselves.
No need to track IP .. .efcc Don involve jazz!
Efcc Don plus up oh �

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:03am On May 29, 2019
No borrow person laptop to avoid story

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by apcdoncastnaija: 11:36am On May 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
No borrow person laptop to avoid story
naira malley brother cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
EFCC right now, bro do come back Naija make we investigate you tongue tongue tongue tongue

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Waakanda: 12:40pm On May 29, 2019
EFCC: These are the kind of boys we're haunting down

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by LearnITsmash(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2019
Efcc crew will crowd this thread now wankingg all day grin any rich young Nigerian dude is now a yahoo boy undecided Nigerians and misplaced priorities

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by enochums: 1:37pm On May 29, 2019
Advance Your Career in GRAPHICS DESIGN, MOTION GRAPHICS & VIDEO EDITING.

It is absolutely 100% Practical Training!

We also offer home services @ very affordable price

SEE BANNER FOR MORE!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2019
Tocynone:
Until cleared by EFCC
Yahoo

Lol grin
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by obojememe: 1:37pm On May 29, 2019
stale
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2019
Congratulations if that is from genuine sweat. But if it's the proceed of yahoo plus under the guise of music, may he be caught and disgraced alike Naira Marley. grin grin It is time we start questioning the source of the mind boggling wealth on display in Nigeria. You ain't legit unless your source of income is verified appropriately!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by melvinjames: 1:38pm On May 29, 2019
Good for him
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Wanity(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2019
EFCC new target

Yahoo boy you no even blow you dey buy ferrari,

3 Likes

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Newguyhere: 1:38pm On May 29, 2019
this one nah serious intimidation ohh cry
I swear to God I must blow angry angry angry....
This year!!

2 Likes

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by drslimtommy: 1:38pm On May 29, 2019
Buying Bitcoin...

Get in touch...

1 Like

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by jaiye35: 1:39pm On May 29, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 3rd of june, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by etibaba(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2019
enochums:
I hope the car is his... before the real owner will show face cheesy
Haba, Bnaira can't be involved in such.
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:40pm On May 29, 2019
Hmmm....now budding and driving Ferrari..... wonder if he blossom what would he be flying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2019
Awon wire wire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by sauceEEP(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2019
Lol @ Bitcoin trader.

5 Likes

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by lightheart(m): 1:40pm On May 29, 2019
Looks dope! I hope another Onye Eze na Chinko wont arrive now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Intellectual201: 1:41pm On May 29, 2019
E Don smoke marijuana finish come dey borrow pose. Abeg make I ask, na dey plate wey you dey wash for abroad you take buy all these cars?. Mumu.
obafemee80:

Budding Nigerian musician , Adewale Adebayo popularly known as B Naira has taken to his Instagram page @bnaira01 to flaunt his brand new Ferrari sports car .

The excited singer , who also dropped a new single “Fall on me” that aims to inspire hustlers, said:

The Matte red Ferrari is not the only car in his garage.The bitcoin trader also has a Matte black Cadillac Escalade and red Mercedes-Benz G63 SUV.

What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/nigerian-big-boy-and-budding-musician-bnaira-flaunt-his-brand-new-ferrari-sports-car/

1 Like

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by bjbjbj: 1:41pm On May 29, 2019
Yahoo yahoo. Anytime I see this boy I remember Otumba cash.

1 Like

Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2019
I have the toy one of this car.

Less than $5
Re: Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Efcc crew will crowd this thread now wankingg all day grin any rich young Nigerian dude is now a yahoo boy undecided Nigerians and misplaced priorities
you see all this bit coin traders them be yahoo boys

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son / Yetunde Bakare: I Raised My Son, MOTILAYO Alone After My Baby Daddy Abandoned Us / Miracle May Dump Nina - Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.