Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) (32699 Views)

Giovani Dos Santos' Leg Torn Open In Horror Injury (Photos) / Neymar Scores Stunning Bicycle Kick Goal On Return From Injury (Photos) / Neymar Arrives At Brazil Training In His #450million Black Mercedes Helicopter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by briggz09(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2019
Player value is on d decrease
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by tunwumi: 4:08pm On May 29, 2019
etibaba:
Can you tell us who the team would be built around this time? You self wan comment like everyone else. Mtchwwwwww

You don't have to be rude in your comment. I have see many teams from Brazil. They don't worship a player even if you're world best. Just wait till the competition starts.
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by Guadiol104(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2019
I tire ooo sad sad angry angry
MJBOLT:
another word for injury is neymar
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by maxwell530(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2019
tunwumi:

You don't have to be rude in your comment. I have see many teams from Brazil. They don't worship a player even if you're world best. Just wait till the competition starts.
you are very right bro.
Brazil national team died the day they started seeing Neymar as their golden Boy and build the team around him.just imagine making Neymar the team captain with players like Marcelo, Dani Alves,Thiago Silva on the pitch? The German team that trashed them on their own soil are full of players slightly above average (it's not as if that German squad are way above them in terms of quality) but no team in that tournament Posses the kind of team work the Germans had.
I have seen Brazil squad consisting of quality players like
Cafu
Roberto Carlos
Roque Junior
Lucio
Ze Roberto
Kaka
Gilberto
Luis Adriano
Ronaldinho
Ronaldo
You can't call any of this players their star man because they don't build their team around one man.
Argentina is also a Badass footballing country going in the way of Brazil too, with the qualities in Argentina squad they could've easily beaten the Germans in 2014 without breaking sweat but their one-man team ruined their chances.
The way these two teams (Brazil and Argentina) are going, they will never win any major international trophy.

1 Like

Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On May 29, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Real Madrid and Perez don't spend huge on useless players

Did Madrid and Perez not spend on James Rodriguez, Michael owen and Thomas Gravesen?
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by raumdeuter: 5:27pm On May 29, 2019
GreatestA1:
Jay Jay Okocha. He won almost nothing. But he still reputed to be among the greats.

Meanwhile, it's Europa cup and not Yorupa cup. It's not a Yoruba word.

Maybe Hazard and Okocha dey the same level
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by Dynamic29(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2019
Too much play play for game go make opponent scatter your leg
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by Icon79(m): 6:23pm On May 29, 2019
Something tells me that this freak injury is not unconnected with the decision by coach Tite to take the captainship from Neymar.

Haha!!!

O pari
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:25pm On May 29, 2019
Knee injury shocked

You better watch your career closely
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 6:37pm On May 29, 2019
Neymar has disappointed world football. all expected him to be the next world best after the Messi - Ronaldo era. what a big shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by tunwumi: 7:04pm On May 29, 2019
maxwell530:
you are very right bro.
Brazil national team died the day they started seeing Neymar as their golden Boy and build the team around him.just imagine making Neymar the team captain with players like Marcelo, Dani Alves,Thiago Silva on the pitch? The German team that trashed them on their own soil are full of players slightly above average (it's not as if that German squad are way above them in terms of quality) but no team in that tournament Posses the kind of team work the Germans had.
I have seen Brazil squad consisting of quality players like
Cafu
Roberto Carlos
Roque Junior
Lucio
Ze Roberto
Kaka
Gilberto
Luis Adriano
Ronaldinho
Ronaldo
You can't call any of this players their star man because they don't build their team around one man.
Argentina is also a Badass footballing country going in the way of Brazil too, with the qualities in Argentina squad they could've easily beaten the Germans in 2014 without breaking sweat but their one-man team ruined their chances.
The way these two teams (Brazil and Argentina) are going, they will never win any major international trophy.

Wonderful! Something tells me you didn't see USA 94 live. You didn't mention Dunga, Romario, bebeto etc Ronaldo was 17 to understudy Romario then.
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:06pm On May 29, 2019
I Neva see wetin this guy & Pogba dey play
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:39pm On May 29, 2019
Injury may not allow him achieve his best
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by maxwell530(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2019
tunwumi:

Wonderful! Something tells me you didn't see USA 94 live. You didn't mention Dunga, Romario, bebeto etc Ronaldo was 17 to understudy Romario then.
Yes I didn't see USA 94 cuz I was so young then, I don't even know what football was grin grin grin But I saw France 98 and Korea/japan 02. No football fan will see the Brazil of those days and won't hate this new Brazil that showboy like Neymar is their main man. They have set a standard for themselves so much that any manager that couldn't win the World Cup for them is a failure and to me it's quite understandable.
Re: Copa America: Neymar Cries, Leaves Brazil Training With Knee Injury (Photos) by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chelseafan1:
Ramdeuter, ur Neymar is injured again, this guy is going the way of Bale

CC Airmark, Unlimited22, Hensben grin grin

How far, abeg who is going the way of Bale now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Carl Ikeme Pictured With His Dad, In Port Harcourt / Betking.com ......Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! / Keshi Releases 25-man List For Sudan Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.