Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee (49970 Views)

Advice A Prospective Graduate / Photographer Shares Screenshot Of A Hilarious Message He Got From A Client / Fast Food Employee's "Beautiful" Act Of Kindness Goes Viral (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by dfrost: 5:04am On May 30, 2019
Grupo:
I really want to know the average salary of HRs. Some of them, especially the female ones act like they are gods.

This is because they see all the data about an employee. Simple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by Driveway: 7:52am On May 30, 2019
In my own opinion she was wrong to share such email, secondly, she should have talk it over politely with the applicant while his/her application is still pending or if another person was already occupying the seat. Is no big deal. Life continues.

She was just full of ego and that position have gotten in to her head that she doesnt even have any human feelings, only if she knows what the applicant is going through to send her such email.

On a final note she did not put in to use what she studied theoretically while in school about understanding employee psychology. Many employees sees HRs has someone to lean thier shoulder on even when they are having it rough with thier Managers.
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by masqot(m): 7:52am On May 30, 2019
In my opinion, the intention is in line but the presentation is in no way polite. To me, the conversation is "puzzling" and unnecessary. She just closed the door by " I will leave it at that nontheless. All the best and thanks for all the time"
Re: Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee by abuhson(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2019
Jarus:

Exactly. There was a previous contact where the HR lady treated the candidate badly. This is a sequel to something.

The sentence "that you are responding in such a way" shows the HR lady had given the guy some discourteous response to a courteous follow-up before this email.

May God help us in this naija oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebiminor Preye, POP Designer Buys Lexus Jeep. Flaunts It Online (Photos) / Like Hw Much Is The Salary Scale Of Radio OAP / Officers Declared Wanted For Insulting Ibrahim Idris Police IG In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.