Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years (47161 Views)

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? / Dangote Welcomes His Friend Otedola To Twitter / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by MyGeneration(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2019
megareal:
My so called friend loaned 400k from me. Four years after, she still no pay, abuse me join. I have debts backing up to 9years. The money owed me by people is enough for me to start a profitable business. Now, no more lending of money.
u no sabi fvck person up?

Its better for u to avoid me than to meet me and insult me,if you do that I would take it personal. I don't know how to receive insults whether its a joke or not
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by stanliwise(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2019
lailo:
it happened to me too.A friend of mine borrowed 80k from me in 2012.It was after intense pressure dt he paid 20k after 3 years(2015).Buhari has started another tenure and he's yet to pay me the remaining 60k.
N.B- His salary should not be less than 200k monthly.It is pure wickedness,nothing more.
sorry o but you sef gan, give someone 80k when you know he earns 200k. He will sure be reluctant. 30k would have been a better bargain. only give people quick loans(10 -15%) of there earnings if you're not a loan company.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by rayobaba(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Maybe he is not doing well to raise d money
may not be so. Even if so, ignoring lenders call and messages is d worst. When u borrow and it's difficult to pay, u shd be d one calling to apologize and not the other way round. I am experiencing same right now. The borrower for good 3yrs now never called me once or sent me message. He even ignore my calls now but when l call wt strange number, he wl pick. Am ready to leave d money for him but l get annoyed at his attitude to never apologize once. It's wicked people dt behaves like dt. Think am.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Sleevia: 10:59am On May 30, 2019
EmekaBlue:
What do you guys think about this?
just give your humble thoughts.

His friend he sent the message to borrowed 50k from him but has not being able to pay him back since over 5yrs. He stop asking d lender for the money for a year but resumed recently.
that is wickedness... No excuse. Things are hard. I know someone who collected 1.8m and has paid 1.7M
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by adebayour04: 11:06am On May 30, 2019
if the guy dey pay 10k for each year he for don pay finish
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by greggng: 11:06am On May 30, 2019
MyGeneration:
I have stopped lending money to people. I don't hate you, I just don't want problem, people would borrow money from you and they would want you and them to fight first before they pay u back that money.

I don't want you to lend me...just borrow me small money make no buy drug ...,this month hustle get as e bi
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Chinif: 11:07am On May 30, 2019
Josephamstrong1:
50k over 3years now and what he could mutter when I finally got his new mobile line was... "thought we're friends?" Why I dey harsh?
I borrowed to help a friend in need, said he needed to boost his business.
This guy goes online showing off his luxury lifestyle.
You all needed to see how humble he was when he came to collect this money, even after all his other friends refused helping him out. I was even robbed Day before he came asking for 100k.
I left him and karma.
If my goodness should kill me, so be it.
oga me and u dey same shoe,jst exectly what happened to me but mine threatend to even kill me,though i don chop em finger comot last tuesday becos of anger, debt of 3yrs.

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by lonelygem(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2019
dollytino4real:
my pastor prayed 4 dem to be restless until dey pay us

Hmmmn. And some indirect threat or possible curse if you fail to bring God's portions. It is well..
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by DAramis: 11:18am On May 30, 2019
Always lend what you can be able to forsake..... Learnt this from a book.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Tchange1(m): 11:23am On May 30, 2019
People have taught me lesson also cursing them works because they cant say that they never have the money to pay back the truth is they don't just want to pay back...
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by mercyymai(f): 11:23am On May 30, 2019
@ op I can relates. Its hurt when u help some1 and in return the fail to pay back.

We don't know what the lender is passing through and some1 is holding unto 50k
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by gordonsmat(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2019
EmekaBlue:
but y cant ur pastor pray for them to hammer so they can even double when repaying

That's true bro. Pastor should pray for positive change not to curse.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Small080(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2019
Fantazy:

it is 5years, not 5 months
OH sorry, I don't use my glass
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Chinif: 11:28am On May 30, 2019
MyGeneration:

Oboy u are patient, sometimes the people I let go off who owe me are those I know actually and fully well that they can't pay and they don't have the means to pay, as I dae like this I no dae fear fight. If u owe me money talk to me like that I would come back and empty your shop SIMPLE
i went to his shop on tuesday he made that same statement,mehn na serious fight,i don remov the guy finger becos anger.

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by introvertious: 11:29am On May 30, 2019
Neva lend money u cant afford to loose....my policy.

I learnt a hard way and ive moved on so he should move on.

1 Like

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Small080(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2019
jrusky:

Bro it might not be a deliberate act. Hhhmmm bro some dudes are damn broke and in big s h i t out their.

I belief one thing in life no man will have 100k in his pocket and wait till someone embarrass him because of 1k.

I pray God help the debtor so he can pay him the 50k though it's a little money but to thousands of Nigerians it's a big money to them. Poverty is very wicked.

I learned to be patient a little with debtor because some owed me a bit huge some like that as per business transaction and I hot a bit mad for being too long and I went a bit far in getting him bro when I got to his house unaware and saw his situation I have no option than to gave him money again to eat after I saw his condition.
Well, is true sha but if he is paying it little by little the man won't embarrassed him like that
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Ubty: 11:31am On May 30, 2019
Raydans:
Lol. There was one time like that my cousin requested I borrow him 5k he was going to return in a week. I laughed in my mind *you return fire in 1week make I bend*. I still went ahead to borrow him.

He contacted after a week pleading to give him till weekend. I just laughed hard because i knew he was fooling himself deep in my mind I knew I borrowed him to decline further future request that may arise from him. I never for once even asked him.

That was the last time I heard from him till date cheesy

Nice one. My strategy also. Na only devil go still come get mind ask you money when he knows he didn't pay the previous one
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Small080(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2019
Monaco2:

Na 5 years o not months
OH yes, thanks for the correction
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by princenaira(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2019
It's a curse well deserving.
People are wicked. If he is a good one, he would have been in touch and never allowed him get angry to this point.

He is an idiot for owing his friend up till 5 years.

My friend is currently owing me #2M since 2008 and I don't know his whereabout now but am convince, Karma must have arrested him

2 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Coolgent(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2019
And he typed all this within 59 seconds?
Bloggers at work!
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 30, 2019
You owe someone 50k fr 5 years. How do you even eat sef? People are very wicked.
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by whitering: 12:30pm On May 30, 2019
Grupo:
I lent over 400k to an older family member for more than a year now and he has refused to pay. It's not like he is not working. I don't know how to ask him for the money considering that he is many years oder than me.

You never ready to collect your money. Elder that will not respect him or herself, is that one an elder. Abeg go shake am jare!

3 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by NACE13: 12:38pm On May 30, 2019
To be sincere ,I hardly or never lend people money, especially those desperate ones that will promise you as soon as they get paid, they will give you back your money.

I did a job for a friend last year, he promised to pay as soon as he gets paid. I had to start calling this guy after 4months, like how far, how many months will it take to collect salary. He stopped picking my calls. Always claiming he never saw it.

After her managed to pay on the 7th month , he stopped talking to me, if he sees me, he'll just ignore me. I never for once insulted him, all I did was call him frequently to remind him of what he owes me. After that day, I stopped taking jobs without upfront payment of 70% first. People are damn too wicked.

Do not ever do to people what you don't want others to do to you

4 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by salt1: 12:39pm On May 30, 2019
stanliwise:
sorry o but you sef gan, give someone 80k when you know he earns 200k. He will sure be reluctant. 30k would have been a better bargain. only give people quick loans(10 -15%) of there earnings if you're not a loan company.

We learn everyday
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Sard(m): 12:42pm On May 30, 2019
chival:
I understand his pain as I am also owed various sums. One particular guy has been owing me for years and it can be very annoying. Usually the pain does not really stem from need for the money per se, but from knowing someone is calling you a fool with impunity and no remorse. Many debtors can afford to pay what they owe but are too stingy and mean to.

Your last paragraph is what annoys me the most about it.
It's not like they don't have the money, they've just decided to be callous and not pay their debt. They will be doing things worth multiple folds of what they owe you, but they'll never pay you.
To make matter worse for me, I don't even know how to ask people to pay back what they owe me.
Today, people owe me more than 150k and they keep finding reasons not to pay. One usually writes motivational quotes/speeches on Facebook every time. God knows it annoys me every time I see it.
It made me decide not to borrow anyone money again, except my siblings.

2 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by Sard(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2019
...And I think it's erroneous to think that people don't pay their debt because they don't have it. From my experience, more than 50% of the people owe money for so long because they just don't want to pay.

3 Likes

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by FGodsgift(m): 1:03pm On May 30, 2019
Meh!!! See curse... What a demonic osofigures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by dvalllis: 1:09pm On May 30, 2019
When people are in need, they assume the personality of a saint, but when their needs are filled, either through borrowing or gifts, they become very different creatures. I do not lend money, I only give what I can afford to forgo.

Meanwhile double your bitcoin investment here daily and thank me later

https://cryptolix.io/?ref=338545361

Note:Minimum investment is 0.00005 bitcoin. (N160)
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by uchwar1: 2:09pm On May 30, 2019
when I lend a friend some money, I don't expect to get it back. That's how to survive it. I can only lend what I can ignore
Re: Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years by megareal: 2:20pm On May 30, 2019
sacramento1212:

Eyeneka, oya loan me too na. Just #2M pere embarassed
Haha. You sef. Oya send me your account number and your ATM and pin. You'll get the money tomorrow. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shoprite Ilorin Locks Doors As Crowd Stormed Their Store / A Lady's Boutique Burgled On The Eve Of Christmas (Photos) / Free Flow Of Yuan In Nigerian Banks - What You Need To Know

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.