Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,854 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

Do You Live In Benin And Know This Or Know Anybody That Does? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Live In Benin And Know This Or Know Anybody That Does? (599 Views)

Maths: A Man That Does Not Take Out Time To Enjoy Himself Is A Donkey / Professional Qualification That Does Not Mean Anything In Nigeria Labour Market / Signs That You Live Above Your Income And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Live In Benin And Know This Or Know Anybody That Does? by harrie29: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2010
Hello, I need someone with good knowledge of peachtree and quickbooks accounting software stages 1 & 2 and has both software and very good explanatory tutorial guides. I wanted to go for d courses but I have just 10k, heard the courses are about two weeks and could cost up to 30k more or less depending on where it is being taken. What I want is for the person to just explain it to me for 4days or less depending on how good u are at explaining, maybe 2-3hrs a day. then hand over the tutorial guides and softwares to me and I will continue to practice and pick up on my own. I want anybody living in Benin as it is the closest town to mine. I have just 10k to give to that person so there is no negotiation cos I don't have anything at all to add. Also, if u know u are not too good in it, don't bother contacting me. I know 10k is small money so just assume u are helping me. I wish I had a friend with such knowledge, I wouldn't waste my money but I don't. Please contact me here or u can send a mail to harveyharris29@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Do You Live In Benin And Know This Or Know Anybody That Does? by ikeobidi(m): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2010
harrie29:

Hello, I need someone with good knowledge of peachtree and quickbooks accounting software stages 1 & 2 and has both software and very good explanatory tutorial guides. I wanted to go for d courses but I have just 10k, heard the courses are about two weeks and could cost up to 30k more or less depending on where it is being taken. What I want is for the person to just explain it to me for 4days or less depending on how good u are at explaining, maybe 2-3hrs a day. then hand over the tutorial guides and softwares to me and I will continue to practice and pick up on my own. I want anybody living in Benin as it is the closest town to mine. I have just 10k to give to that person so there is no negotiation cos I don't have anything at all to add. Also, if u know u are not too good in it, don't bother contacting me. I know 10k is small money so just assume u are helping me. I wish I had a friend with such knowledge, I wouldn't waste my money but I don't. Please contact me here or u can send a mail to harveyharris29@yahoo.com. Thanks.
I've sent u an email. I'm in Benin and I can solve ur problem. Call 07057205849

(1) (Reply)

Is Web Designin Antd Internet Marketing Is Lucrative / Vacancy For: Head, Business Development/operations / Advice Please: Engineering In The Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.