Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement (25013 Views)

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Nobody: 11:20am On May 30, 2019
Joromi12:
Why not use a girl. Bob risky is really a bad influence on 9ja

is it bobrisky the company that gave the nigga endorsement?
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by greggng: 11:21am On May 30, 2019
This girl fine o

1 Like

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Forreellinc: 11:22am On May 30, 2019
angry e no even fine sef
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Nobody: 11:22am On May 30, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

is it bobrisky the company that gave the nigga endorsement?
no be bob train am
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Dem0n001: 11:25am On May 30, 2019
And they say the guy isn't gay? What nonsense
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Nobody: 11:25am On May 30, 2019
Joromi12:
no be bob train am

If Bob train am and no reasonable person endorse am? Between the 2 endorsements and bobrisky, who now eventually gave him more lever and sort of public approval pass? Obviously it is the 2 endorsement.
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Junkie1: 11:25am On May 30, 2019
RentedReality:
Nigeria's cultural landscape is gradually changing

The rise of social media on the back of a vain society pushes a lifestyle of fleeting needs and an appreciation of colourful characters

Best wishes James Brown, you've almost arrived
SOMEBODY KNOCK THIS NIGGA OUT

2 Likes

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by ngadaAwo: 11:26am On May 30, 2019
God must apologize for destroying Sodom and Gomorrah cry
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:30am On May 30, 2019
Na homosexuals ceo dey give am endorsement deal
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by PapaAdanna: 11:36am On May 30, 2019
Wait ooo, this one is an ambassador too

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha wonders they say are just beginning

Bobrisky apostles grin grin

That brand is dead and buried
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Billy0naire(m): 11:37am On May 30, 2019
Shaking the old legacy systemic mentality of the Africans will not be easy for you son, and I do not know if I should address you as son or daughter, but I think by the dressing you prefer to be called daughter.

Africa needs an earthquake level of shock awakening to understand the direction of the world and the need to embrace what makes them uncomfortable, well, whether anyone feels good or bad about the transitioning of the planet, change has come. We must be ready to be part of the new order. It is called taking power into your hands and not depending on random mutations. Some spirit prefer to be in a woman's body, but ended up and a different body. An entity should have powers to biotechnological imprint and delete any organ of his or her body using the knowledge of advance epigenetic sciences. That is where we are headed, a new world of scientific magic.

But for now, Lesbians, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, and the Kathleen, Bobrisky, James are to help advance us to Complex Genomics. Then Something happens. End of Time and the beginning of New Time, with the New Human species. Ye Are Gods.

3 Likes

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by francofoks: 11:42am On May 30, 2019
Like play social media is taking this guy up. If u are only having fun on SOCIAL MEDIA without benefitting anything from it financially, I'm sorry u are on a long thing. With just 1k investment(optional) you can learn a lot on how to make huge profit with whatsapp information marketing system. Check my signature to know details
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by martineverest(m): 11:43am On May 30, 2019
Mtchewww..dis one is signing endorsement deal ata local shop in Gowon estate and he is making noise
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by andrew444(m): 11:44am On May 30, 2019
Lol this is the reason why so many graduate are frustrated

What a country we live in ,I don't know when Nigerians will realize that doesn't doesn't pay much

What is the talent of this guy ? And he should be a gay for that matter

Smh
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Erolow(f): 11:52am On May 30, 2019
okay
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by lordlugards: 11:55am On May 30, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Internet Sensation, James Brown Of “They Didn’t Caught Me” signs his 2nd brand ambassador deal 'Strandeluxe Concept'.

See more photos: http://gistmore.com/james-brown-of-they-didnt-caught-me-signs-his-2nd-brand-ambassador-deal-strandeluxe
Na this #100,000 Endorsement deal na him u use dey disturb us like this
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by soyemi(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2019
Bunch of mediocres
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by soyemi(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2019
Bunch of mediocre
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Fixion(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2019
See the N30 biro without cover wey e take sign the "contract" sef...
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2019
Looking girlish
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Mac12(f): 12:20pm On May 30, 2019
What's Nigeria turning into? What exactly are we promoting?

1 Like

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Xander85: 12:21pm On May 30, 2019
LagosismyHome:
you can already tell its an unserious company , for them to use him as their spoken man /woman ...

Well, it’s gotten them publicity hasn’t it? You’re commenting on them now so i guess it’s working!

1 Like

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by greypencils: 12:25pm On May 30, 2019
2 people business na im my guy dey flaunt. Deal wey fit be 50k-100k deal my foot
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Neddstark: 12:46pm On May 30, 2019
This gay boy proudly said he has HIV when he was caught.
Now stupid Nigerian media is celebrating him?
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by YoungAncient1: 12:47pm On May 30, 2019
America developed their economy before getting to this gender-bending stage. We haven't acheoeved anything as a nation, and we have brought December to may.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Don’t Feel Sorry For Some Men' - Damilola Adegbite / Nelson, Tuoyo, Jeff And His Sister Reunite (Photo) / Osas Ighodaro Vs Dakore Akande: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.