Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador (39350 Views)

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Charles Okocha Is Winner Of VSKIT Voice To Fame 2019 / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by OgaGist: 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
GistMore.com

You all remember James Brown who went viral, with one of his statement “They Didn’t Caught Me”, after he was accused of homosexual activities in Lagos.

The young man signs his first brand ambassador deal with VSKIT that worth millions of naira. He wrote;

It's amazing how God has brought me this far,
Have been signed as brand ambassador for VSKIT @vskitofficial I give God all glory am so happy

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/james-brown-of-they-didnt-caught-me-signs-multi-million-naira-deal-with-vskit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Z1ZMsQsRQ

2 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by OgaGist: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2019

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by MiaB(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians keep promoting mediocrity

317 Likes 12 Shares

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 5:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
lol is this for real

5 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Cloud007: 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thank your star that you were not caught.. cheesy grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by hacmond(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by LisaAnne(f): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wow.....not surprising. it's Nigeria afterall

20 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Look at how ridiculing this guy has made him CAUGHT th money. e remain turninoriown

10 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by daddytime(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Na so...

While the ones wey literally believe the maxim say " you must be educated to make it" are being left in the lurch and spilling over at the job/vacancy section.

Funny world...bobrisky and his gang are taking over...

Welcome to the new cool...

43 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2019

5 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by JoanHicks(f): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Have you noticed that the fastest link to open on this nairaland is

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by kiddoiLL(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
In a country where mediocrity attracts glory, where full blown geniuses are swept under the doormat constantly. A country where being brainy has no reward, you don't get the support you're supposed to and constantly being told shíts like Oga no be America u dey, e no go work for Nigeria here How do you suppose any young and upcoming guy or lady get that extra motivated to come out and show the world what they're capable of??
What we rather choose to promote is always filled with mediocrity, Stupidity, and senseless schemes.
My advice for everyone, If you have a kid with the ability to become a world beater, a kid already thinking and using his or her brain ahead of other kids, do not hesitate to gather money, send that kid out of the country to go hone his or her skills and ability, try your best, no go dey deceive urself say "Enh we go make am fr this country oo because God dey ” ... If one thing I've learnt from Game of Thrones, and Spooks: The greater good, both movies which Kit Harrington stars in, it's the fact GOOD PEOPLE DON'T LAST, DONT FOOL YOURSELF INTO THINKING YOU'RE DOING THAT KID GOOD BY LEAVING HE OR SHE HERE IN THE MIDST OF WOLVES AND SAY E GO BETTER. IN PLACES LIKE THIS, ALL OVER THE WORLD, THE PEOPLE WHO SURVIVE AND USUALLY GET WHAT THEY WANT ARE THE PEOPLE READY TO TAKE IT FROM OTHERS BY ANY MEANS, TAKE DECISIONS THAT WILL RAISE QUESTION MARKS Abeg let's try to change ooo, if not, this country will have no single space for good people with the mind to overwhelm the world, No let sentiments affect you, oga if you get way to comot your pikin for this country, comot am ooo.. If you can't afford putting your kid in a better environment and society, you better be ready to play the role of Lord Baelish to protect your family, be ready to take strong decisions and sometimes unfair ones, else you just dey waste ur time because this country no be am

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by peteruuu(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wow! Really?
I can't take this!
Did they really caught him?
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by CuddleBear(f): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
JoanHicks:

I know right

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by oliver22: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gay company

3 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by StarUp: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Brand ambassador deal? Aswear Nigeria is a joke... That guy's anus go suffer when those guys finish his case...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ambassador kwa?!?!

Naija our country!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
StarUp:
Brand ambassador deal? Aswear Nigeria is a joke... That guy's anus go suffer when those guys finish his case...
Lol grin cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Coalition9ja: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
People that are supposedly normal are finding it difficult to find their feet while the crazy ones are standing strong... C'est la vie

10 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Naija I hail o lipsrsealed

Wonders shall never end undecided

Which one be James Brown of "they didn't caught me"

the only James I know is James Bond of 007 undecided

6 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
MiaB:
Nigerians keep promoting mediocrity
how He deserves some accolades abeg. Not ashamed of his status

3 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by DBossNG(m): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by abbeyty(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gay ambassador?

2 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Auxtin85(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigeria always promoting nonsense, what kind of role model will this one be now

3 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by crazygod(m): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Education seems not to be enticing again in the country. Just be a scally wag and u'll blow

6 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Skankhunt42: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
God please save Nigeria from this foolishness. My eyes has finally seen the back of my head. Oh my Gosh

5 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
JoanHicks:

CuddleBear:
I know right
Smart asses wink
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by IsraelSongz: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
I think it's a Social Application.
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by MylezKayn(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Auxtin85:
Nigeria always promoting nonsense, what kind of role model will this one be now
Don't mind this our yeye generation. That messed up gay ought to hide his face in shame with his role model bobrisky but here he is giving glory to God..Can you Imagine?

4 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
I use this medium to call upon people all over the world, who may have been relegated once or more in the past in their places of residence because they were found to be foolish, or defecient mentally.

Nigeria beckons on you. If you want a place where all you need to do to meet fame is to be stupid. Nigeria says yea to your dream

If you are a practicing fool and need a platform to be acknowledged. All Nigeria says Is come.
Her musicians are blabbing fools.
Her politicians are confused and theieving morons.
Her actors and actresses are a congregation of styled idiots.
So many dumb and attention seeking instagram celebrities abound.
Then the. Masses (most of them) who consume and worship products from the above mentioned. Are but collection of dimwitted empty brained and a directionless lot. So feel at home.

I only pity those who at least have just some atom of sense in the contraption. The experience by now, they will call an ordeal.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by FuckThaMod: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin This one weak me o.
What kind of dance make i ask first?
If it's break dance he is innocent
If it's twerk dance he is guilty o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Wants Uche Ogbodo To Do Nude Photoshoot To 'Pepper Dem' / Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' / Benita Okojie Shares Lovely Photos As She Enjoys Honeymoon In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.