Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,626 members, 7,844,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Visa Denial - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa Denial (766 Views)

How Long Does Embassy Keep Record Of Visa Denial / My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid / F1 Student Visa Denial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa Denial by Ohi5: 7:27pm On May 29, 2019
Hello friends
I was a permanent resident in Italy but came to Nigeria in 2012 and went back in 2013 to renew my permesso, but came back without collecting the permesso, I only came with the receipt due to some pressing family issues I had to take care of, I stayed back in Nigeria for more than six (6)months not knowing the implications, I applied for re-entry with the receipt 2018 but was denied, reason being that I have been away from the Italian territory for more than six months and that the only way I can get in is to apply with an Italian lawyer to the Administrative tribunal court ( Tribunale Amministrativo Regionale) in Lazio, Rome. How I can get back to Italy and what type of visa should I apply for. Desperately in need of advice
Many thanks
Re: Visa Denial by AngelicBeing: 8:29pm On May 29, 2019
Ohi5:
Hello friends
I was a permanent resident in Italy but came to Nigeria in 2012 and went back in 2013 to renew my permesso, but came back without collecting the permesso, I only came with the receipt due to some pressing family issues I had to take care of, I stayed back in Nigeria for more than six (6)months not knowing the implications, I applied for re-entry with the receipt 2018 but was denied, reason being that I have been away from the Italian territory for more than six months and that the only way I can get in is to apply with an Italian lawyer to the Administrative tribunal court ( Tribunale Amministrativo Regionale) in Lazio, Rome. How I can get back to Italy and what type of visa should I apply for.
Many thanks
It seems you have lost your status by staying outside Italy for more than 6months, I think you should apply for a tourist / visit( Schengen visa) to Italy, if they approve it and you enter Italy, you can get an attorney to help you navigate through the process, it might likely be a tough one for you because you will spend money as legal fees for the whole process but on a lighter note why did you allow VPN (village people network) to keep you in Nigeria more than 6months that made you lose your residency in Italy shocked

1 Like

Re: Visa Denial by Ohi5: 11:38pm On May 29, 2019
Thanks, I really appreciate. God bless you richly

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Help My Younger Brother Regain His Documents? / Dubai Police Returned Lost Phone To Tourist In France / Photos From The Installation ILS And DME At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.