Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pls How Is Oppo F9 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Is Oppo F9 Pro (1337 Views)

Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Oppo F9 Pro Comparison / Oppo F9 Pro Detailed Specs, Features And Price Tag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Is Oppo F9 Pro by noblefarm: 12:18am On May 30, 2019
I want to buy oppo f9 pro but it seems it's not in the market, pls who have and how much, and hope it's a good phone too?

1 Like

Re: Pls How Is Oppo F9 Pro by WhyNa: 11:17am On May 30, 2019
1 month old Oppo A3s for sale.

Complete with everything thing it comes with and I've even updated it.

Nothing is wrong with it. Want to purchase the F9 pro
Re: Pls How Is Oppo F9 Pro by twixx(f): 2:17pm On May 30, 2019
noblefarm:
I want to buy oppo f9 pro but it seems it's not in the market, pls who have and how much, and hope it's a good phone too?

The phone is sleek, really good build quality and the camera is so good, video calls is so clear on the phone, check pointek in computer village that's where i got mine. and oh in like 15mins of charging you can get 50% battery charge on of the most important features i like on the phone.
Re: Pls How Is Oppo F9 Pro by Homeyfav: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
';,
Re: Pls How Is Oppo F9 Pro by akwunmi(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
How much?
WhyNa:
1 month old Oppo A3s for sale.

Complete with everything thing it comes with and I've even updated it.

Nothing is wrong with it. Want to purchase the F9 pro

(1) (Reply)

Google Play Store Not Working? Here's How To Fix It / Farewell To Power Phobia With The Hot 8 With 5000 Mah Battery / Spark 4 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.