Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? (20620 Views)

Is Oppo phone in Nigeria A Scam ? / Oppo Reno5 4G With Oppo Enco W31 / Oppo Enco Free Buds: Oppo's True Wireless Earbuds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by AnonPoet: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wireless earphones have been a thing in Nigeria for a while now and have experienced massive growth with smartphone makers jumping on the bandwagon, the market has been bombarded with a sea of options varying across the price range. Among others, OPPO Mobile Nigeria has been known to their users to give beautiful technology.
The Enco W31 wireless earphones were introduced recently and this is to inform you on all you need to know about this dynamic device.

Design and Build quality

The Enco W31 is packed in a small round-shaped charging case with Oppo branding placed right in the middle. Open it, and you will find the earphones sitting in their separate magnetic slots. They come in white and black options that look glossy and feel classy.
The cover case has an USB-Type-C charging slot, which makes it quite easy to charge the earphones and securely keep them while they are charging. The earphones are durable and can sit comfortably in your ears. They have a one-size-fits-all design, which means they fit stably in your ears irrespective of your ear shape. You could carefree walk, run, cycle, exercise or even sleep wearing the earphones without the fear of dropping them.
They have highly intelligent touch control support that allows you to change audio mode with a double tap on the left side, change to the next song with a double tap on the right side and activate voice assistant with a triple-tap on either side. The Enco W31 headphones are designed to resist water and dust at an IP54 rating, whether you are staying in or working out, you can be assured your headphones would be protected.

Sound performance

The Enco W31 offers great noise-cancellation during calls as it has dual-microphone beamforming, an environmental noise cancellation algorithm, and an anti-wind noise chamber. You can be rest assured it allows you to disconnect from the outside noise, even in crowded areas.
It has enhanced bass for a powerful sound that brings out bass-heavy rhythms. It also gives balanced sounds across high, middle, and low frequencies. That is not all, the Enco W31 is AAC audio format supported which provides lifelike audio detail that conveys the full story of every song.

Battery and connectivity

After strong build quality, the battery and connectivity are excellent aspects of Enco W31 wireless headphones. You enjoy up to 15 hours of music playback or 12 hours of call time with the charging case and around 3.5 hours without them in a single charge. When completely drained out, the buds can fuel back up in approximately 2.5 hours - which isn't bad considering the battery backup they provide.
As far as the connectivity is concerned, they can be paired via Bluetooth with both Oppo or non-Oppo smartphones without any hassle. To quick-pair the headphones with your smartphone, just tap the button that pops up on your screen, everytime you open the charging case, the connection will be automatically resumed.
Also, the infrared optical sensors detect whether you are wearing the headphones and play or pause your audio in response, so you don’t need to take out your phone each time.

Conclusion
The Enco W31 wireless headphones retail at N25,900 in white and black colour options in Nigeria.
OPPO has pulled off an amazing headphone and this is why we would highly recommend you to buy Enco W31 if you are looking for wireless headphones for your long gym sessions, workouts or daily music listening experience. They also offer great noise-cancellation and long-lasting battery life for the price, making them an excellent package.

1 Share

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by sbashir10(m): 3:59am On Aug 28, 2020
25,900. What is 100 naira?

Well, congratulations to me for making FTC.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by KarlWest(m): 4:00am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by Jobio1(f): 4:02am On Aug 28, 2020
Nice
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by ipobarethieves: 4:02am On Aug 28, 2020
sad
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by kengeorge2013: 4:03am On Aug 28, 2020
Money is good

2 Likes

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:05am On Aug 28, 2020
OPPO just dey vex release things dey go now. At least their products are better than those transsion nonsense who also release phones every 2 months... I would love to get this but I hope it works on other phone brands too... I use an iPhone X

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by teamsynergy: 4:06am On Aug 28, 2020
I don't know sha oo...

I can't just buy an earbud for 25k ...

Maybe when I start earning 7 figures

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by YADNUS11: 4:07am On Aug 28, 2020
Spending money on worthless things and next they say; there is no money in the country, Nigerians are poor

35 Likes

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by NotNairalandi(m): 4:11am On Aug 28, 2020
Yes! It's worth owning..have we answered your question?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by Karex81(m): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Oppo be like transsion senior brother grin

3 Likes

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by Bartork(m): 4:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Funny Country
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:21am On Aug 28, 2020
25k for earbuds? I can't.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by yemzzy22(m): 4:26am On Aug 28, 2020
25k for common Ear pud ! funny thing is that ever since m flexing my 500 naira earpiece m okay why will I want to waste such amount on that even starting my own earpiece business with that 25k lol sense will not kill me

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by ForeThinker: 4:26am On Aug 28, 2020
It's well
This too shall come to pass

1 Like

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by cassidy1996(m): 4:31am On Aug 28, 2020
cool
please help your brother, I need a job ( Electrical Engineer )

4 Likes

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by zeusdgrt(m): 4:31am On Aug 28, 2020
We hear
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by Fheelzz(m): 4:32am On Aug 28, 2020
If not for money, all these phones na thrash

1 Like

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by propsvilla3: 4:32am On Aug 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by HolyTitus(m): 4:36am On Aug 28, 2020
What's the need of rushing to buy it when them go still sell ham 2k lass lass

2 Likes

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by SAVAGEBETS: 4:49am On Aug 28, 2020
AnonPoet:
Wireless earphones have been a thing in Nigeria for a while now and have experienced massive growth with smartphone makers jumping on the bandwagon, the market has been bombarded with a sea of options varying across the price range. Among others, OPPO Mobile Nigeria has been known to their users to give beautiful technology.
The Enco W31 wireless earphones were introduced recently and this is to inform you on all you need to know about this dynamic device.

Design and Build quality

The Enco W31 is packed in a small round-shaped charging case with Oppo branding placed right in the middle. Open it, and you will find the earphones sitting in their separate magnetic slots. They come in white and black options that look glossy and feel classy.
The cover case has an USB-Type-C charging slot, which makes it quite easy to charge the earphones and securely keep them while they are charging. The earphones are durable and can sit comfortably in your ears. They have a one-size-fits-all design, which means they fit stably in your ears irrespective of your ear shape. You could carefree walk, run, cycle, exercise or even sleep wearing the earphones without the fear of dropping them.
They have highly intelligent touch control support that allows you to change audio mode with a double tap on the left side, change to the next song with a double tap on the right side and activate voice assistant with a triple-tap on either side. The Enco W31 headphones are designed to resist water and dust at an IP54 rating, whether you are staying in or working out, you can be assured your headphones would be protected.

Sound performance

The Enco W31 offers great noise-cancellation during calls as it has dual-microphone beamforming, an environmental noise cancellation algorithm, and an anti-wind noise chamber. You can be rest assured it allows you to disconnect from the outside noise, even in crowded areas.
It has enhanced bass for a powerful sound that brings out bass-heavy rhythms. It also gives balanced sounds across high, middle, and low frequencies. That is not all, the Enco W31 is AAC audio format supported which provides lifelike audio detail that conveys the full story of every song.

Battery and connectivity

After strong build quality, the battery and connectivity are excellent aspects of Enco W31 wireless headphones. You enjoy up to 15 hours of music playback or 12 hours of call time with the charging case and around 3.5 hours without them in a single charge. When completely drained out, the buds can fuel back up in approximately 2.5 hours - which isn't bad considering the battery backup they provide.
As far as the connectivity is concerned, they can be paired via Bluetooth with both Oppo or non-Oppo smartphones without any hassle. To quick-pair the headphones with your smartphone, just tap the button that pops up on your screen, everytime you open the charging case, the connection will be automatically resumed.
Also, the infrared optical sensors detect whether you are wearing the headphones and play or pause your audio in response, so you don’t need to take out your phone each time.

Conclusion
The Enco W31 wireless headphones retail at N25,900 in white and black colour options in Nigeria.
OPPO has pulled off an amazing headphone and this is why we would highly recommend you to buy Enco W31 if you are looking for wireless headphones for your long gym sessions, workouts or daily music listening experience. They also offer great noise-cancellation and long-lasting battery life for the price, making them an excellent package.

Oga so you finished typing all this horse shiiits and didn't say anything about what kind of codec it uses.. I'm sure it's probably the basic SBC... Lol audiophiles like me won't touch this, throw in aptx HD audio, aptx adaptive audio, LDAC and LHDC then I'll gladly play that amount... Not some basic SBC..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by larryking540: 4:57am On Aug 28, 2020
YADNUS11:
Spending money on worthless things and next they say; there is no money in the country, Nigerians are poor

baba the matter no tire u ,,,,
ear bud of 500 is there ,1k is there ,
I don't understand how people waste so much money on irrelevant things ,just to for a 5mins excitement ,and later u will hear that time when I had money ,,,,,,I just pity some people Sha o

5 Likes

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by emmabest2000(m): 5:05am On Aug 28, 2020
Only those who can read and comprehend will understand grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by MartinsD12(m): 5:07am On Aug 28, 2020
AnonPoet:

Design and Build quality

Sound performance

Battery and connectivity

Conclusion
26k for common Bluetooth earbuds hell no, I have one I bought 3k it's serving me well a full day on heavy music listening and 2 days light music usage, charges in less than 50mins, 30mins charge gives me 80% battery life. All this oppo and their blood money phones will never see me, always too damn over priced

7 Likes

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by KrazyDave16(m): 5:11am On Aug 28, 2020
SAVAGEBETS:

Oga so you finished typing all this horse shiiits and didn't say anything about what kind of codec it uses.. I'm sure it's probably the basic SBC... Lol audiophiles like me won't touch this, throw in aptx HD audio, aptx adaptive audio, LDAC and LHDC then I'll gladly play that amount... Not some basic SBC..

GBAM!

For that price AptX should at least be included.

4 Likes

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by medexico(m): 5:20am On Aug 28, 2020
Almost 30k for headphones??

May we not be poor!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by slimjosh231(m): 5:23am On Aug 28, 2020
Who cares??
Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by Exodus2k(m): 5:24am On Aug 28, 2020
The price is too high for ear bud. One thing in Nigeria is that once the price tag is high everybody will consider it as original or quality material.
There are many good ear piece with moderate price in the market

3 Likes

Re: Is OPPO Enco W31 Worth Owning? by Offpoint: 5:38am On Aug 28, 2020
The money I used in buying those N200 earpiece from my first phone till date, if I've I saved it it'd have been enough to buy 2 plots of land in Lekki and erect a mansion to the roofing.

Oppo is definitely not serious, all the listed specs a 3-5k Bluetooth has them.

God no let us dey foolish with our money

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Root And Install Cwm On Lenovo K3 Note / Youtube Rewind 2018 Is The Most “Hated” Video Of The Year ! / Facebook Is Currently Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.