Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (30225 Views)

Adeyinka Alaseyori & Her Husband Dave Akinyemi Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah & Husband, Willy Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Amagite(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2019
J Martins Recounts How He Sent His Wife To Toast Another Girl For Him

Singer J Martins and his wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary, today, May 30th.

He recounted how he sent his wife to toast another girl for him, but later realized that his interest was with her.

Read his post below...

"I remember telling this amazing woman right here to help me toast another girl i was eying that time oh� more then 10years ago & she did exactly that but few years down the line i noticed that my interest was where she is even though she never took me serious & she blocked me at a time, well as God may have it, having known each other for 11years it's been 6 wonderful years since we got married & God first blessed us with �Jason a very wise & super talented kid with amazing football skills. Through the Rain, Storm & The Flood, we have seen God's grace & his mighty outstretched arm, am so grateful to God almighty for his love towards us & we say Thanks a multiple billion times. I will to thank you wifey for sharing your life with me & being a part of my life Journey, even with all your small small wahala which is also part of the total package shall��. The life i want is with you in it that's why i will always celebrate you, i celebrate our friendship i celebrate us being partners, like my Godfather Dr David Ogbeli would always say "it's not how many years you spend here on earth that matters but how much life in your years & the impact you make out of it, that's what matters" yes i may not have been that perfect gentleman but yet you still took that decision to stay with me regardless, i know that better days are ahead for sure! Happy 6th wedding anniversary to us & to Jason & his siblings too. Thank you @chelseafc for this wonderful gift last night winning the European cup ��celebration continues!!!"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/j-martins-celebrates-6th-wedding-anniversary.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by OKorowanta: 7:06am On May 30, 2019
Nobody fit change God stamp.

18 Likes

Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by itspzpics(m): 7:07am On May 30, 2019
Wow.. Lol
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Sincarra: 7:13am On May 30, 2019
J martins is a handsome man

6 Likes

Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Neimar: 7:32am On May 30, 2019
wich one be amazing football skills
dis guy want make e person play futbal ooo

1 Like

Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by PrinzCarter(m): 7:46am On May 30, 2019
Neimar:
wich one be amazing football skills

dis guy want make e person play futbal ooo
neymar u dey fear say another person go pass u , I hear say u Don get injury ..

24 Likes

Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by lawman88(m): 7:59am On May 30, 2019
That is life.....full of intrigues and denouement. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by GISTBL0GGER: 8:00am On May 30, 2019
cool
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by NobleAngell(f): 8:11am On May 30, 2019
What will be will be.
Happy anniversary to this very cute couple. I wish them many many happy years ahead.
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 8:29am On May 30, 2019
Happy anniversary to them
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by festacman(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2019
This thing happens always. You have a good girl around you but you take her for granted and your interest is one 'uselessly' beautiful girl far away who derive joy in giving you trouble. The good girl around tolerates you and calmly listens to your struggles with the other girl. She lovingly consoles and encourages you not give up on love.

Now, why is that only few guys actually introspect to realize the value of the good girls around them?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Rilley(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2019
Good family
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Onlinealaba(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2019
T
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Katch32: 11:05am On May 30, 2019
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by BruncleZuma: 11:05am On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Frankyboy1(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2019
Na so
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by stanliwise(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2019
Amagite:
J Martins Recounts How He Sent His Wife To Toast Another Girl For Him

Singer J Martins and his wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila are celebrating their 6th wedding anniversary, today, May 30th.

He recounted how he sent his wife to toast another girl for him, but later realized that his interest was with her.

Read his post below...

"I remember telling this amazing woman right here to help me toast another girl i was eying that time oh� more then 10years ago & she did exactly that but few years down the line i noticed that my interest was where she is even though she never took me serious & she blocked me at a time, well as God may have it, having known each other for 11years it's been 6 wonderful years since we got married & God first blessed us with �Jason a very wise & super talented kid with amazing football skills. Through the Rain, Storm & The Flood, we have seen God's grace & his mighty outstretched arm, am so grateful to God almighty for his love towards us & we say Thanks a multiple billion times. I will to thank you wifey for sharing your life with me & being a part of my life Journey, even with all your small small wahala which is also part of the total package shall��. The life i want is with you in it that's why i will always celebrate you, i celebrate our friendship i celebrate us being partners, like my Godfather Dr David Ogbeli would always say "it's not how many years you spend here on earth that matters but how much life in your years & the impact you make out of it, that's what matters" yes i may not have been that perfect gentleman but yet you still took that decision to stay with me regardless, i know that better days are ahead for sure! Happy 6th wedding anniversary to us & to Jason & his siblings too. Thank you @chelseafc for this wonderful gift last night winning the European cup ��celebration continues!!!"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/j-martins-celebrates-6th-wedding-anniversary.html

The wife has nice stature and she is beautiful too. God bless their Union. But this headlines sef, this mods might not make heaven.

1 Like

Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by freemanbubble: 11:08am On May 30, 2019
Okay
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by stanliwise(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2019
festacman:
This thing happens always. You have a good girl around you but you take her for granted and your interest is one 'uselessly' beautiful girl far away who derive joy in giving you trouble. The good girl around tolerates you and calmly listens to your struggles with the other girl. She lovingly consoles and encourages you not give up on love.

Now, why is that only few guys actually introspect to realize the value of the good girls around them?
Adventure and exercise I guess.

1 Like

Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Lovelyn451(f): 11:09am On May 30, 2019
Lol...
Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by tydi(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2019
shocked

Where feminists them they should come and learn oo!!

This is the case of being Mr Olive twist, wanting one while you're on another..

Your God ordained wife would definitely be your wife, you could even send her to go and kill tour first wife and become your wife, so it shall be.

1 Like

Re: J Martins & Wife, Nnezi Diana Mbila Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary by Opinionated: 11:12am On May 30, 2019
This is funny.

This is another funny post.

If you are in the situation JMartins was in.

How to Marry a Female Motivational Speaker/Life Coach

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.