Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

How To Fix False Eyelashes - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Fix False Eyelashes (642 Views)

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / Physician Warns On Dangers Of Fixing Artificial Eyelashes / Health Hazard Of False Eyelashes...ladies Beware!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fix False Eyelashes by sisiviki2020: 9:34am On May 30, 2019
Hey guys please watch how I fix my lashes by my self on my youtube channel sisiviki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlHs_R65aGg&t=311s

please like and subscribe

Re: How To Fix False Eyelashes by Dottore: 9:35am On May 30, 2019
Then what will happen afterwards. Will it grow and form part of natural eyelashes. What's the purpose of the fake eyelashes to start with.

1 Like

Re: How To Fix False Eyelashes by sisiviki2020: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dottore:
Then what will happen afterwards. Will it grow and form part of natural eyelashes. What's the purpose of the fake eyelashes to start with.

It's makes makeup beautiful. And it gives you this beautiful look
Re: How To Fix False Eyelashes by GiovanniLashe: 5:15am On Mar 08, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Wow This Shoes Are HOT / Chefawigs... Cheapest Quality Hair/wigs #12,000 / Sample Fabrics For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.