Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,258 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Everything About Alondra Ortiz - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Everything About Alondra Ortiz (506 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everything About Alondra Ortiz by influencerbio: 11:34am On May 30, 2019
Everything about Alondra Ortiz that you need to know

https://influencer-dic.com/everything-about-alondra-ortiz-that-you-need-to-know/

Everything about Alondradessy that you need to know

Today we want to introduce Alondradessy to you and talk about her lifestyle and her sense of fashion; she has one million followers on Instagram and in this blog we intend to give away the reasons that made her a famous influencer on Instagram and also Youtube,so keep reading because you will find out her secret to success. You can also read about other famous influencers here.

alondradessy biography
She grew up in a four-member family and she has a younger sister, she was born in the United States and is also living there right now. Her birthday is on November 5, 1996. She is an Instagram star right now and joined Instagram in 2016. before Instagram, she had a Youtube channel named ” soft waves\hair tutorial ” which we are going to discuss it later. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio and her ethnicity is Caucasian.

alondradessy fashion
She has a strong sense of fashion but based on what can be seen on her Instagram page or Youtube channel she loves wearing torn jeans and tank tops, she also does match clothing with her boyfriend from time to time. Does she prefer flat shoes or high heels? Definitely high heels. She loves high heels as much as she loves ripped jeans, and she wears them with whatever clothing, even with her work out clothing! She really cares about her nails too, and she has a different nail style in every single photo that she posts on Instagram.

Alondradessy age
As we said before this, she was born on November 5, 1996, which makes her 22 years old. But she might be 22 years old she doesn’t look like a 22 years old girl at all. You might ask how old she looks likes and we would answer that with 17 or 18. Her natural beautiful face shows her exact age but with the makeup, she usually puts on and the clothing she wears she looks younger than 22 in her photos.
Re: Everything About Alondra Ortiz by Sares: 2:28pm On May 30, 2019
I have been subscribed at her page on Instagram and on twitter for a few years. She is such a beautiful girl. I am a hairdresser and I am always impressed with her hairstyle. She always has such modern styles, that is great, probably some good stylists work with her. If you want the same hairstyle I can recommend you to see this page, choose one or two models that you like and ping me to personal messages, I will suggest you a good hairdresser in your area.

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Getting Ghana Braids Done Without Any Hair Loss? / Jeans Factory Clearance Sales / Ladies Sneakers And Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.