Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody (28564 Views)

Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

Bleep you and whatever you got going for you. It's obvious you ain't of value

grin

Hunger has twisted this Earth worms brains grin

I could careless about your situation, cause you are less important than dog shît to me cheesy

Use the time you take surfing for trolls to go get an education then maybe your life just might turn out okay wink
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by bosco9: 3:09pm On May 30, 2019
Victory over haters at last

Too many haters esp on NL

Your hate is nothing

Live and let live

Naira Marley issa goal

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Sirjay001: 3:11pm On May 30, 2019
Onecutetivboi:
Freedom At Last
He shud drop a song titled Freedom.
*He shud also learn from his mistakes
In Shatta Wale's Voice
'Know the friends dat u keep'
*That Kapaichumar*mar*chukpako Guy is indeed a friend, he nvr left his(marley) side. Even tho he was warned after his release

they never free the nigga they just grant am bail..
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by bosco9: 3:13pm On May 30, 2019
Victory over haters at last

Too many haters esp on NL

Your hate is nothing

Live and let live

Naira Marley issa goal

Marlian's Day May 30th

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sweetgala(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2019
LiveByNight:

grin

Hunger has twisted this Earth worms brains grin

I could careless about your situation, cause you are less important than dog shît to me cheesy

Use the time you take surfing for trolls to go get an education then maybe your life just might turn out okay wink

Get an education ! . I am a manufacturing engineer fir the worlds largest semiconductor manufacturer you are talking education cheesy what a pipe you are
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Teaser4(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

Bail is not acquittal he has a long way to go he'll be lucky if this is over in less than 4 months and that's not he gets off the hook.

The other problem is he can't jump bail or he's gonna be declared wanted and put in jail directly damaging his defence
get a life nicca
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

Get an education ! . I am a manufacturing engineer fir the worlds largest semiconductor manufacturer you are talking education cheesy what a pipe you are

In other words you are an electrician in oshodi? grin

You are just a dolt cheesy

Listen go drink a bottle of sniper , I heard it works wonders for the brain , you just might wake up a genius afterwards grin

So dumb

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sweetgala(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2019
LiveByNight:

In other words you are an electrician in oshodi? grin

You are just a dolt cheesy

Listen go drink a bottle of sniper , I heard it works wonders for the brain , you just might wake up a genius afterwards grin

So dumb

Guy drop it already. I could be an electrician at oshodi an still be doing good. I might even prefer it to working away for a corp
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

Guy drop it already. I could be an electrician at oshodi an still be doing good. I might even prefer it to working away for a corp

You didn't make a point

Learn to shut up instead of trying to sound smart .. you are not smart undecided
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sweetgala(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2019
Teaser4:
get a life nicca

Bail is not equal to acquittal. Why this simple truth deh pain you.
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sweetgala(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2019
LiveByNight:

You didn't make a point

Learn to shut up instead of trying to sound smart .. you are not smart undecided

And you are the genius. Feck off bruh you couldn't say half this shit if I was across the room. Enjoy the comfort of the internet. But know one thing we no dey same level you can't stand where I sit

Naira don't know you so just stop it
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by maxwell530(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

Bail is not equal to acquittal. Why this simple truth deh pain you.
bro things doesn't work like that in Nigeria.... I can boldly tell you that guy is not going to jail just forget the thought already.
An artiste once pulled a gun at a police officer in Nigeria, is he in jail now? Lol....
A daughter of a top politician killed her husband in his sleep, she was granted bail and the whole thing died. Law are made for the poor in Nigeria. It's easier to make heaven in Nigeria than to go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

And you are the genius. Feck off bruh you couldn't say half this shit if I was across the room. Enjoy the comfort of the internet. But know one thing we no dey same level you can't stand where I sit

Naira don't know you so just stop it

grin grin grin

Across the room? Dude if I walked in the room you would.run out... If you know you know cheesy

Secondly if marley saw me he would say the following Bros ...alaiye.. Baba.. mi L ...master ...bami... oba...

He would slap you for saying this ...if you know you know grin

Like I said you are less important to.me than camel shît
Go away

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sweetgala(m): 3:38pm On May 30, 2019
maxwell530:
bro things doesn't work like that in Nigeria.... I can boldly tell you that guy is not going to jail just forget the thought already.
An artiste once pulled a gun at a police officer in Nigeria, is he in jail now? Lol....
A daughter of a top politician killed her husband in his sleep, she was granted bail and the whole thing died. Law are made for the poor in Nigeria. It's easier to make heaven in Nigeria than to go to jail.

Politicians daughter n naira Marley are not equal. I do hope for him he gets off cause alagbon ain't her majesty's prison service. Which artist pulled gun on police pls do tell
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sweetgala(m): 3:43pm On May 30, 2019
LiveByNight:

grin grin grin

Across the room? Dude if I walked in the room you would.run out... If you know you know cheesy

Secondly if marley saw me he would say the following Bros ...alaiye.. Baba.. mi L ...master ...bami... oba...

Go away

Guy don't play yourself.
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Ogaonos: 3:47pm On May 30, 2019
Onecutetivboi:
Freedom At Last
He shud drop a song titled Freedom.
*He shud also learn from his mistakes
In Shatta Wale's Voice
'Know the friends dat u keep'
*That Kapaichumar*mar*chukpako Guy is indeed a friend, he nvr left his(marley) side. Even tho he was warned after his release
freedom or is jux d beginning wen u granted bail afta charge to court is different 4rm normal police cell. it means court Don c ur mata Don fix date 2 trial u but go home ND prepare.by d tym dem chop e money eh go humble. so guy dt Wat it means. make him jux pray d mata no bad go fix use moni.
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by maxwell530(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

Politicians daughter n naira Marley are not equal. I do hope for him he gets off cause alagbon ain't her majesty's prison service. Which artist pulled gun on police pls do tell
I didn't say Naira Marley is equal to any politician daughter, I was just trying to tell you what justice can be like in Nigeria. The word "Bail" means you're free in Nigeria. If you still believe this Marley guy will go to jail in Nigeria,that means you are just pained as some nairalanders above said.

And for your information, small doctor pulled a gun at a police officer and he was released because he was NPF ambassador.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sodiqapril(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2019
Obaofusa:
may your life he taken away from you before this month ends

Since you love seeing people in pain.
I didn't curse you, I didn't insult you..I just stated d obvious and u went as far as wishing me dead..I have nothing to say to you....
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

Guy don't play yourself.

You are a weak talkative hence you assume everyone acts like you

Trust me , you won't stay in the same room as me take that to the bank grin

you are very weak

I suggest you go do something meaningful and stop talking to me

Go play with your Love Machine , soft boy... Wet between the knees grin
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Gabson001(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2019
tosinornottosin:
Publicity stunt, that's what it is after all
Publicity stunt in court.. Ur brain de pain u
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Gabson001(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2019
LiveByNight:

grin grin grin

Go away
Enoff of the noise bruh.. Alaye ni bo? Talo mo iya ri?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 30, 2019
Gabson001:

Enoff of the noise bruh.. Alaye ni bo? Talo mo iya ri?
grin

Dodoyo ni ye

Ma lo gbemu ninu oja o, awon oga oga ma ge imu e

Ode osi

grin
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by andrew444(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

I have been seeing you quarrel with that guy and I was somehow supporting you but now I know you are very dumb and stupid

Politician daughter and naira Marley are not equal ?

Are we talking about equality here or we are talking about crime here ? Someone killed her husband and went scot free and you are here saying nonsense

The so called naira Marley was not guilty of the fraud ,can you even compare that to someone who murdered her husband while the dude is as sleep ?

Many Nigerians are stupid ,they asslick politicians just as you doing ,they see no wrong in politicians stealing ,you are even saying they are not equal just because she is the daughter of a politician

What happened to small doctor that was carrying a gun ? Did he go to jail ?
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Gabson001(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2019
LiveByNight:
grin
Dodoyo ni ye
Ma lo gbemu ninu oja o, awon oga oga ma ge imu e
Ode osi
grin
Omo Ase ni e jare.. Okan fonu ni.. Wehrey
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by tosinornottosin: 4:33pm On May 30, 2019
Gabson001:

Publicity stunt in court.. Ur brain de pain u
ogbeni the whole thing was arrange jor
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by YoungG12(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2019
Omo ase se omo je o wa bayi Se iwo omoyi je ma gboran bayi Subscribe ko come online Ani oji ko come online Tani lomo tio ni manners Gbegbo senu hi awon marlians Okay oda pe were malo like Were po q2 zlatan Iya lonje omo ole ton sun Toba gbope wani oshe ogun Shakira gbenu si sho dun Shakira sare da so ku Eni basun ke sun Eni ba sun ji Eni ba sun maku Shebi ni sun lomu Eni sun Eni sun moju Moti ji moti come online To ba sun ye ma gbera omo ase Gbera ma gbera gbera tan Hen hen hen
cool cool cool
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by maxwell530(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2019
andrew444:

I have been seeing you quarrel with that guy and I was somehow supporting you but now I know you are very dumb and stupid

Politician daughter and naira Marley are not equal ?

Are we talking about equality here or we are talking about crime here ? Someone killed her husband and went scot free and you are here saying nonsense

The so called naira Marley was not guilty of the fraud ,can you even compare that to someone who murdered her husband while the dude is as sleep ?

Many Nigerians are stupid ,they asslick politicians just as you doing ,they see no wrong in politicians stealing ,you are even saying they are not equal just because she is the daughter of a politician

What happened to small doctor that was carrying a gun ? Did he go to jail ?
that's Nigerians for you.... Imagine someone that appears to be reasonable clamouring for "accused" cyber fraudster to be jailed while a Murderer that kill her husband should be freed just because she belongs to the aristocrats.

I told him Laws are made for the poor in Nigeria but he disagreed only to end up Validating it... Lol
Even the other guy arrested alongside this Marley guy has been released long ago, I have seen alot of real Yahoo boys involved with EFCC and "bailed" themselves out without entering any cell nor any Court. EFCC are just trying to score cheap points from this guy. They are no saints Infact they are worse,only if you get involve with them can you understand.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
Gabson001:

Omo Ase ni e jare.. Okan fonu ni.. Wehrey

Abiku osi

Gbenu joko jare undecided

Omo jati jati
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by andrew444(m): 5:43pm On May 30, 2019
maxwell530:
that's Nigerians for you.... Imagine someone that appears to be reasonable clamouring for "accused" cyber fraudster to be jailed while a Murderer that kill her husband should be freed just because she belongs to the aristocrats.

I told him Laws are made for the poor in Nigeria but he disagreed only to end up Validating it... Lol
Even the other guy arrested alongside this Marley guy has been released long ago, I have seen alot of real Yahoo boys involved with EFCC and "bailed" themselves out without entering any cell nor any Court. EFCC are just trying to score cheap points from this guy. They are no saints Infact they are worse,only if you get involve with them can you understand.

Nigerians are hypocrite jare

Agreed with all what you said.
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by emuosky: 11:26pm On May 30, 2019
Marlians...Am I a yahoo boy. NO..... freedom at last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okolie & Jessica Nwakah's Pre-Wedding Photos / Alao Malaika's First Daughter Graduates From UNILAG (Photos) / Naira Marley To Be In Prison Till Monday, Bail Perfected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.