Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together (45512 Views)

Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead / Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo / Patience Ozokwor And Her Lookalike Only Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by CastedGist: 4:06pm On May 30, 2019
GistMore.com

Comic Yoruba actor, Sunday Omobolanle popular known as pappy luwe strikes a poses with Nollywood veteran actress, Patience Ozokwo.

They two filmmakers are both Globalcom ambassadors and they up for their advert shoots.

See more: https://gistmore.com/comic-actor-pappy-luwe-poses-with-patience-ozokwo

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by CastedGist: 4:06pm On May 30, 2019

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Charlesmore(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
;D7
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Timmyking01(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
Easy way to become a millionaire in this country is to be a star, you'll definitely be making your steady money.

They look cute together anyway.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Teewhy2: 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
The one thing I see that globacom is doing well is taking good care of both new and Old artist as their ambassador.

Do You have a supermarket, shop and spend much on electric Door or do dust/ noise affects your space?
Get our Magnetic Curtains for supermarkets, shops, home and public spaces.
Isolates Noise Dust and air- conditioning

Check video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Hv7VJVEJo

10 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by ifejilika(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
Happy people
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Charlesmore(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
First to comment

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Mayor08: 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
Good day, please I'm really in need of a part-time job. I'm working but my earning is little, I really need means to earn more,like an online job or task...
I really need them cause I have some responsibilities which I've been unable to solve cause my salary isn't enough..really need a part-time hustle..please help

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by PopeFlatino(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
grin

8 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Starboytwo(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
I'm bored, let me work for you for FREE

no joke

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by ovieigho(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2019
Baba looking good% .
I’m impressed

4 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Charlesmore(m): 5:58pm On May 30, 2019
Charlesmore:
;D7
I dedicate this to my country nigeria as first to comment nd also dedicate this to buhari much love Mr president cheesy grin cheesy since I no get work cheesy grin grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Englishgold: 5:58pm On May 30, 2019
Nothing to say. No impact

Good evening nairalanders.

Any better?
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by specie103(m): 6:00pm On May 30, 2019
Proudly Afonja actor. Haters can suck bubu ass
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by vengertime: 6:00pm On May 30, 2019
Why is Glo data networks down in Abuja since yesterday till now??
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by specie103(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2019
Deed22:
Hi

Can't you people just drop one of your game for nairalander and for once in your life time be useful
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by KingLennon(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2019
Indomie Generation will never understand this pic

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by vengertime: 6:04pm On May 30, 2019
specie103:

Can't you people just drop one of your game for nairalander and for once in your life time be useful

No need they're scammers. They will tell u that you will pay after winning, but you will have to pay N10,000 for registration to be a member first. grin grin and wonder who falls for that
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by aguiyi2: 6:04pm On May 30, 2019
When we had COMEDIANS in this country,pappy lu my man.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by visijo(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2019
When she says she has boyfriend it is you against one man, but when she says she is single it you against the world ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:11pm On May 30, 2019
Pappy Luwe is funny as Hell grin

I remember one ancient VHS tape where he smashed

the crate of eggs of a female hawker because he wanted to smooch her.grin

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by helinues: 6:12pm On May 30, 2019
Pappy Luwe.. These are the real comedian not the new set forcing it

3 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 30, 2019
all this Afonja sef see as dem carry tribal mark design my guy face....come limit him role to comedy....my guy for don dey kiss mercy aigbe now grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by elizabethg: 6:12pm On May 30, 2019
Chai.. This Patience ozonkwo don old oo..
Very good actress..

See Newest xploit comedy video here - https://muguvideos.com/who-is-the-father-of-my-baby-xploit-comedy_v14448
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by madjune(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2019
This man doesnt age at all.

Looked almost the same like he did in the 80s.

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by enemyofprogress: 6:15pm On May 30, 2019
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Rocks Beautiful Braids As She Storms Radio Station (photos) / Regina Askia Visits Her Mother In Akwa Ibom With Her Daughter / People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.