Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together (45534 Views)

Yekini Omobolanle 'Babalegba' Is Dead / Patience Ozokwor And Uche Jombo's #10YearsChallenge Photo / Patience Ozokwor And Her Lookalike Only Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by wolesmile(m): 6:17pm On May 30, 2019
And this is news, abi? i don suffer for nairaland hand....
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by dapadawee: 6:21pm On May 30, 2019
thank God say those two no be husband and wife this world have been un serious place
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Naijatutorial: 6:23pm On May 30, 2019
What name should we give to this kind of combination?

Meanwhile,

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by VillagePipu: 6:24pm On May 30, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
all this Afonja sef see as dem carry tribal mark design my guy face....come limit him role to comedy....my guy for don dey kiss mercy aigbe now grin

Here's a throwback picture of your daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 30, 2019
VillagePipu:

Here's a throwback picture of your daddy.
here is a current picture of your daddy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by deebrain(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2019
Legends
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by bamasite(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2019
They look alike
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by dehi: 6:36pm On May 30, 2019
This is not even my problem now...
I just spent my last N1000 to attend an interview today. And trust me, it didn't go well.. My case now is like that woman in the Bible... Who said this is the only flour we have left to make bread and after was, we prepare to die.... God bless Nigeria.. the suffer is real

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by VillagePipu: 6:36pm On May 30, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
here is a current picture of your daddy grin grin

Print it, frame it and hang it in your sitting room let your popsi be seeing it when he comes back from tapping wine.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by NigeriaBam: 6:39pm On May 30, 2019
Thank God.. I'm happy for Him. This Man suffer.... He started movie with Oga Bello..

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Offpoint1: 6:46pm On May 30, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin
Is she trying to say the husband is a one minute man? grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by samsam2019: 7:02pm On May 30, 2019
It's 2.5k here in Ibadan but the battery life is rubbish so I don't know why you're selling yours at 6k
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by ngwababe(f): 7:04pm On May 30, 2019
Thought Madam Patience said that make-up is sin??
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by dododawa1: 7:06pm On May 30, 2019
Mayor08:
Good day, please I'm really in need of a part-time job. I'm working but my earning is little, I really need means to earn more,like an online job or task...
I really need them cause I have some responsibilities which I've been unable to solve cause my salary isn't enough..really need a part-time hustle..please help
oga satisfy urself with d little u have,don't kill urself with overloading.
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 30, 2019
Timmyking01:
Easy way to become a millionaire in this country is to be a star, you'll definitely be making your steady money.

They look cute together anyway.
Star magi or star beer?
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Mayor08: 7:08pm On May 30, 2019
dododawa1:
oga satisfy urself with d little u have,don't kill urself with overloading.
I'm not sir..the job I'm currently doing is not taking most of my time.
Thanks
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by Henri8: 7:08pm On May 30, 2019
Ha!! The man is still young fa.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by ubee(m): 7:39pm On May 30, 2019
Wow!!! Could this be a recent picture? Because i know it's not impossible for folks here to post a pic of years back.
If this is how Aluwe is looking presently then i must say he has been doing very well all these years.
Ojo Ladipo theater was still shooting Aluwe episodes when i wasn't even up to 8 or 9 years old, and I'm 40 now, and he's looking so good like this? Unbelievably Great!!!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by PopeFlatino(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2019
grin
Offpoint1:

Is she trying to say the husband is a one minute man? grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by mamatwiny(f): 7:46pm On May 30, 2019
Timmyking01:
Easy way to become a millionaire in this country is to be a star, you'll definitely be making your steady money.

They look cute together anyway.

False.
Most of them don't have money.

I know cos my dad was one and he died an average man. You only get recognition anywhere you go.
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by 2shure: 7:51pm On May 30, 2019
Olowo idan
I like fah show for africa magic Yoruba
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by israelmao(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2019
In a suggestive close-up picture.
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by favour32(m): 4:52am On May 31, 2019
I was a kid when I watched Pa Aluwe.He is such a talented comic entertainer. He is looking so young and healthy as I am over 43 years old right.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by favour32(m): 4:53am On May 31, 2019
I was a kid when I watched Pa Aluwe.He is such a talented comic entertainer. He is looking so young and healthy as I am over 43 years old right now.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by jared007: 7:33am On May 31, 2019
favour32:
I was a kid when I watched Pa Aluwe.He is such a talented comic entertainer.
He is looking so young and healthy as I am over 43 years old right now.
the matter surprise me too bro. was a kid in the 80s when i used to hear of papi luwe. they even named one of my funny neighbour papa luwe
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by BluntBoy(m): 9:24am On May 31, 2019
He has not aged one bit.

He is the same as he was when I was a child in the 90s.
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by BluntBoy(m): 9:30am On May 31, 2019
mamatwiny:

False.
Most of them don't have money.

I know cos my dad was one and he died an average man. You only get recognition anywhere you go.

This is the bitter truth.

There is no money, just recognition. The reason why the younger ones are faking it is because people expect celebs to be super wealthy.

I even know of one popular TV series star of the 90s who had no house of his own. I also knew Yomi Fash Lanso when I was much younger. He was living in a one room flat apartment in Mushin even when he was acting big men in movies.

The most shocking one is the Yoruba actor known as Koron who was always acting wealthy man in movies. He also lived in Mushin back then. He had no car and lived in a one room apartment.

But they have fame.
Re: Patience Ozokwor And Sunday Omobolanle 'Pappy Luwe' Pictured Together by KristaPretty(f): 11:03am On May 31, 2019
PopeFlatino:
grin

Churchill's brother grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Emmanuella To Launch Her Clothing Line / People Pay Millions To Have My Body Now - Anita Joseph (photos) / Rumours Debt Recovery Team Car Acquired By 2face's Rumours Nightclub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.