Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) (62435 Views)

Barakat, Pasuma’s Daughter Weds Olajuwon Bello (Photos, Video) / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by chinambusay: 4:59pm On May 30, 2019
King Sunny Ade's beautiful daughter, Debbie, and her boyfriend Segun held their wedding over the weekend and it was attended by friends, family and loved ones. The wedding ceremony of King Sunny Ade's daughter, had a special moment of the legendary singer dancing with his child.

Here are videos of the beautiful moment the music legend danced with his daughter;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/king-sunday-ades-daughter-weds-video/

14 Likes

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by chinambusay: 5:23pm On May 30, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by oluchisimfred: 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
Wow
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Lavyanna: 6:44pm On May 30, 2019
Omo yen WA bustful

104 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2019
My admiration for Anthony Joshua just increased right now..

He was thrown A question by d press on sky sports news.While replying the question,he pointed to his Culture from where he is from(Nigeria) , saying that we are very respectful and always say thanks,yes Ma,Yes Madam which influenced him to respect his mAnager always without argument cool

Upon how Naija denied this guy N Olympic ticket back then,he is still Loyal to Naija..not all these Dele Alli,Jordan Ibe and co forming Yankee.. mtcheewww

133 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2019
The girl fine O. With good height

Not all this plumpy dwarfs like Regina Daniels littering Earth

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Bayusity(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2019
Happy married life
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2019
HML
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Gforce2019: 7:23pm On May 30, 2019
Lavyanna:
Omo yen WA bustful

Commot your eye for her front view.
Definitely you will be one of this basest boiz on b____ed

6 Likes

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by TANID(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2019
Happy Married Life
I Know Aunty tohyorsih2 Would Be There

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Omero(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2019
OK. HML.
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2019
My own is , who Played life band at the reception since the father is the king of highlife at owanbe. wink

30 Likes

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by TANID(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2019
Thompson456:
See below
What ?

1 Like

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by TANID(m): 7:24pm On May 30, 2019
RichDad1:
My own is , who Played life band at the reception since the father is the king of highlife at owanbe. wink
It's I grin

1 Like

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by tennisboy: 7:25pm On May 30, 2019
OPERATION YOU MUST NOT BE SINGLE BEFORE END OF THIS YEAR. LET'S HELP YOU TO CONNECT WITH YOUR TRUE LOVE NOW!

Are you tired of being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to, that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believes in TRUE LOVE and having a happy family?
Are you one who is tired of masturbation and intimacy gadgets due to loneliness?
Are you a single lady/man based anywhere in Nigeria or Africa?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money with promise of matchmaking?
Are you one that have friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singleness?
Are you ready to make the 2019 or 2020 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship, if you are looking for 2nd wife, if you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby, if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) and if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

ALSO NOTE that the couple that met and got married on our platform last year are waxing strong in their marriage and so, we want so many marriages and serious relationship consummated this very year!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

WHATSAPP OR TELEGRAM ADMIN NOW

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2019
r
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:26pm On May 30, 2019
OK
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by mosho2good: 7:26pm On May 30, 2019
I just arrives in china shungin and the attendant told me this i dont,know the meaning let me just ask dis group好哦我 啊热 有,�����

if you get the meaning tell me
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:26pm On May 30, 2019
Breasssss lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by dapadawee: 7:27pm On May 30, 2019
for this live some of us are just fortunate we bless God for that.
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 30, 2019
Congrats
So so lovely
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2019
Congratulations...
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 7:30pm On May 30, 2019
cool cool cool Now playing k'isu to jina.......... *** Ki le yi oo,eja osan.Eja tutu shokoyokoto......Fami mora baby mi... Iwo leni okan fe..iwo leni t'okan wu..... Heartfelt congrats
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 7:30pm On May 30, 2019
The husband go enjoy oo
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:31pm On May 30, 2019
mosho2good:
I just arrives in china shungin and the attendant told me this i dont,know the meaning let me just ask dis group好哦我 啊热 有,�����

Kponkiri kponkiri is a kponkiri
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:32pm On May 30, 2019
Lavyanna:
Omo yen WA bustful

Thank God Ramadan is over for the day...that first picture.... cool

So "breastfull" wink

13 Likes

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Charlesmore(m): 7:32pm On May 30, 2019
mosho2good:

it means .... will u eat lizard .. grin

1 Like

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Naijatutorial: 7:33pm On May 30, 2019
Happy married life.

Meanwhile,

Kindly check my signature below to book an expert tutor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnajiofor Christabel Releases Photos After Media Visit In Abuja(photos) / Tonia Ferrari Okoro: I Pulled Down My Jeans & Showed Actors My Naked Bum Is Real / Tiwa Savage Smokes Shisha At Club, Chills With Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.