Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,783 members, 7,827,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) (62459 Views)

Barakat, Pasuma’s Daughter Weds Olajuwon Bello (Photos, Video) / King Sunny Ade And His 5 Wives (Pictured) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by elizabethg: 7:33pm On May 30, 2019
nice
Prayer of every parent.
See Latest Xploit Comedy Video Here - https://muguvideos.com/who-is-the-father-of-my-baby-xploit-comedy_v14448
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:34pm On May 30, 2019
Lavyanna:
Omo yen WA bustful

U have a very good talent. Don't let it waste
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:35pm On May 30, 2019
PopeFlatino:
My admiration for Anthony Joshua just increased right now..

He was thrown A question by d press on sky sports news.While replying the question,he pointed to his Culture from where he is from(Nigeria) , saying that we are very respectful and always say thanks,yes Ma,Yes Madam which influenced him to respect his mAnager always without argument cool

Upon how Naija denied this guy N Olympic ticket back then,he is still Loyal to Naija..not all these Dele Alli,Jordan Ibe and co forming Yankee.. mtcheewww

Some idiots on Nairaland were ranting about how he was NOT a Nigerian.

By the way...a typical Yoruba is very respectful the way Anthony Joshua described

4 Likes

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by IDKadiri: 7:35pm On May 30, 2019
AS IN GADDEMMMMM

Lavyanna:
Omo yen WA bustful

1 Like

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Ohraybs(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2019
RichDad1:
My own is , who Played life band at the reception since the father is the king of highlife at owanbe. wink

Kindly ask google
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Elemosho478: 7:37pm On May 30, 2019
Congratulation
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Pablonkor: 7:38pm On May 30, 2019
Happy Married Life
Meanwhile, the groom looks more like her younger brother
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by shogsman(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2019
PopeFlatino:
My admiration for Anthony Joshua just increased right now..

He was thrown A question by d press on sky sports news.While replying the question,he pointed to his Culture from where he is from(Nigeria) , saying that we are very respectful and always say thanks,yes Ma,Yes Madam which influenced him to respect his mAnager always without argument cool

Upon how Naija denied this guy N Olympic ticket back then,he is still Loyal to Naija..not all these Dele Alli,Jordan Ibe and co forming Yankee.. mtcheewww

I’m a Yoruba but man you gotta stop this ass licking.
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by hopexter(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2019
A very beautiful young woman with lots to share with her lucky partner. Congratulations and enjoy your new Bed cheesy cheesy
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2019
Who ask u ur tribe Go make money popular make assLick u join cheesy yeye
shogsman:

I’m a Yoruba but man you gotta stop this ass licking.

1 Like

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by freg2000: 7:50pm On May 30, 2019
chinambusay:
King Sunny Ade's beautiful daughter, Debbie, and her boyfriend Segun held their wedding over the weekend and it was attended by friends, family and loved ones. The wedding ceremony of King Sunny Ade's daughter, had a special moment of the legendary singer dancing with his child.

Here are videos of the beautiful moment the music legend danced with his daughter;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/king-sunday-ades-daughter-weds-video/

Nothing to doubt again. Na Sunny Ade born all ladies in Nigeria. Haba, anoda daughters wedding? Kilode. The man fire well well
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:50pm On May 30, 2019
mosho2good:
I just arrives in china shungin and the attendant told me this i dont,know the meaning let me just ask dis group好哦我 啊热 有,�����

if you get the meaning tell me

Copy and paste in Google translate if you are serious
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:52pm On May 30, 2019
freg2000:

Nothing to doubt again. Na Sunny Ade born all ladies in Nigeria. Haba, anoda daughters wedding? Kilode. The man fire well well

He has 7 wives under the same roof, I don't know if he has concubines too.
So, he should have a lot of children
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 30, 2019
Congrats
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2019
The King's daughter.
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:03pm On May 30, 2019
Happy married life cool
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Starz825(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2019
The guy be looking like her younger bro....
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by RTSC: 8:07pm On May 30, 2019
Just look at those ebony breasts. cool

Worth their weight in gold.

1 Like

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by RTSC: 8:11pm On May 30, 2019
RichDad1:
My own is , who Played life band at the reception since the father is the king of highlife at owanbe. wink
KSA sings juju music, not high life.

Highlife is in the east.
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Bossjakande: 8:19pm On May 30, 2019
dis small boy naim go dey enjoy dis girl gosh some pple are lucky

1 Like

Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 30, 2019
Appeton wright gain available. For more info, contact whatsapp only 08080246496
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Jovin894: 9:01pm On May 30, 2019
dis nairaland they ever kill me with laff..
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:11pm On May 30, 2019
She looks like an unfaithful wife
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
Starz825:
The guy be looking like her younger bro....
he looks like a gold digger
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by sosa993: 9:18pm On May 30, 2019
Congratulations

Fib and the Axe of fury

“Never take your glasses off outside the walls of our home.”

When Fibikemi loses her glasses and inadvertently breaks her mother’s rule, she encounters something strange, and it is only the beginning of a weird and terrifying journey; in a matter of time, someone dangerous will come for her.

Her friend Aaron Oni has just two more months to live, and Fib’s obsession with saving Aaron pushes her to do the unimaginable.

Eventually, she discovers exactly why she must never take off her eyeglasses outside her home.

_Fib and the Axe of Fury_ is an enthralling blend of vibrant fantasy and exotic African mythology.
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 30, 2019
Benekruku:
The girl fine O. With good height
Not all this plumpy dwarfs like Regina Daniels littering Earth
What do u expect na?
King Sunny Ade na very handsome man.
Re: Debbie, King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds Segun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 30, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He has 7 wives under the same roof, I don't know if he has concubines too. So, he should have a lot of children
7 wives under a roof?
O boy...... grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masterkraft Gets Invitation Letter From Illuminati / Chidinma Okeke Stuns In New Photos / Sandra Bassey's Mother Dies, 5 Years After Death Of Father (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.