Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos (59185 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) / Boy Dies After Falling Into Gutter Carelessly Made By Julius Berger In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by nicepoker101(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2019
SageMK:
I can bet my balls that's a maths teacher.
MATHS. Mentally affected teachers harassing students grin

2 Likes

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 9:51pm On May 30, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Lalasticlala
is he the father of the boy?
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by nicepoker101(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2019
And this type will blame Buhari. grin
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Rollitout: 9:57pm On May 30, 2019
Who is the teacher ? And who is student ?
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Scream(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2019
Deplorable...end time student.
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by AnotherSeun(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2019
This is one of my students...i can authoritatively tell you guys that that man he is fighting is no where near his teacher...i am sure that person cud be some random guy on the street..

1 Like

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Badonasty(m): 10:24pm On May 30, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The student did a good job. You are a devil if you think you can toil with another persons career.

i guess you fought your teachers too...it's toy not toil
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Legendguru: 10:44pm On May 30, 2019
hmmm
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by VillagePipu: 10:50pm On May 30, 2019
KingAzubuike:
The student did a good job. You are a devil if you think you can toil with another persons career.

Toy, not toil.
At your level, you shouldn't be making kindergarten mistakes like this.

1 Like

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by incogni2o: 11:06pm On May 30, 2019
Made4naijalove:
Lalasticlala

What does he have to do with this...

nawao... everything FP
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Gabson001(m): 11:46pm On May 30, 2019
Right from the days of john the baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and violence taketh it by force
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Olaztan: 12:14am On May 31, 2019
I hate people like you... I must confess you are a big
fool how sure are you he his Yoruba
LamidicownuBSS:

AFONJA NA AFONJA

VERY LAZY N STUBBORN

I SWEAR

1 Like

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by DarlingEmojist(m): 1:50am On May 31, 2019
RentedReality:
Oga your title says "student fighting teacher" but your source says "man steals pant"

Abeg clarify

But wich kind stubborn student sef, I don't support the student but I suspect the man wey wear red na maths teacher grin

All maths teacher are stubborn
Lolz!
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Excuzeme: 5:27am On May 31, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Empty Head, you better go and leanr "Sewing" if your head is not destined for academics, no be by force. undecided

1 Like

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by odizeey(m): 6:00am On May 31, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad Nowadays kids.
dem just born you?

When I was in sch one of my senior chased my government teacher down the stairs, nack security jazz. Another one threatened that any teacher that comes out will be stab with bottle.
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 6:01am On May 31, 2019
Made4naijalove:
trending video Student seen fighting with his teacher at Berger in Lagos

Live at Berger(ogba) Student beats up his teacher for failing him in class

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/student-seen-fighting-with-his-teacher-at-berger-in-lagos/

Teachers are "loco parentis" I cann' t imagine the kind of curse he is placing on himself

1 Like

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Tonway(m): 6:11am On May 31, 2019
Made4naijalove:
trending video Student seen fighting with his teacher at Berger in Lagos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/student-seen-fighting-with-his-teacher-at-berger-in-lagos/

This one don graduate be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by immantoks: 6:18am On May 31, 2019
If a student dare try that with me,He will keep failing till when his mates graduate in University
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Naijatutorial: 6:18am On May 31, 2019
Being a teacher, I still wonder how the relationship between a student and a teacher could degenerate to the extent of exchanging punches.

I think teachers should try to formulate a cordial relationship with their students, so that even if the student fails the teacher's exam he willl blame himself and not feel any bitterness towards the teacher.

Most teachers nowadays do not have a solid background in Education courses like Psychology of Education and Sociology of Education, which can help the teacher build very good interpersonal relationship with their students.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by OVikkytan49: 6:23am On May 31, 2019
what has school turned to these days the student just put a curse on himself..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by kophy(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2019
If truly he beats his Teacher, it signifies the beginning of his end! Only those who can reason beyond today will understand. What an elder see while sitting down, a youth can not see even if he climbs a tree.
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by soke02(m): 7:26am On May 31, 2019
This one has already mortgage his future.
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2019
dis is Nigeria where teachers d greatest assets Nigeria has are being manhandled sad
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Emmanuel226(m): 7:40am On May 31, 2019
well am not surprised cause dis is part of d next level
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by DJInfluence: 7:54am On May 31, 2019
Made4naijalove:

from the clip, how could you tell the student beat up his teacher. It doesn´t look like beat up to me.
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by chukwuibuipob: 8:19am On May 31, 2019
odizeey:
dem just born you?

When I was in sch one of my senior chased my government teacher down the stairs, nack security jazz. Another one threatened that any teacher that comes out will be stab with bottle.
how old are u? kids of my time wen we see tisa faraway, we hide..The only unruly children u'll see in my time are those who'll runaway from class,we dnt go block road to fight/beat up tisa.Despite the flogging/ grass cutter punishment in those days, we dnt go about to beat up tisa .i"m talking about 70/80s.Ur papa neva born u.
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by brenister10: 8:29am On May 31, 2019
KingAzubuike:

this mumu again, you are still alive?
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by onadana: 8:33am On May 31, 2019
KingAzubuike:

And a bigger devil if you expect to be passed when you failed woefully.That's how corruption starts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos) / Total War Against Name Checkers On Nairaland / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.