Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos (59183 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) / Boy Dies After Falling Into Gutter Carelessly Made By Julius Berger In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by odizeey(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
how old are u? kids of my time wen we see tisa faraway, we hide..The only unruly children u'll see in my time are those who'll runaway from class,we dnt go block road to fight/beat up tisa.Despite the flogging/ grass cutter punishment in those days, we dnt go about to beat up tisa .i"m talking about 70/80s.Ur papa neva born u.
you know Sabi anything. You just dey talk. Maybe you be ajebo
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by kernniejay(m): 8:51am On May 31, 2019
SageMK:
I can bet my balls that's a maths teacher.
which balls, is it the golf balls or tennis balls? Those are the balls i know you have.
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Nobody: 9:06am On May 31, 2019
Lolz... I remember pouring tear gas from upstairs on my wicked, bald headed intro tech teacher in Jss3 as he was walking by.. Felt so good watching his reaction. Thanks to my cadet friends grin
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Cheeryfeet: 9:28am On May 31, 2019
Davash222:
Imagine

Children of these days are something else.

Haa no o the student will die Young. It's not a prophecy it's just the lane he is driving in, that's the destination.
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by goldenarrow: 9:59am On May 31, 2019
kennygee:
This is what happens when a man of retirement age is still in secondary school.

Na so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02am On May 31, 2019
Only boys will do that, empty brain.
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by Bayoibee: 12:07pm On May 31, 2019
People don turn this instablog into a thing now, any small thing instablog
Re: Student Fights With His Teacher At Berger In Lagos by mamaafrik(m): 1:53pm On May 31, 2019
LamidicownuBSS:
AFONJA NA AFONJA
VERY LAZY N STUBBORN
I SWEAR
oloshi omo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia Armed Robber "Grave" Finally Goes To The Grave (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter / Woman Beats Man In A Fight At A Supermarket. Photos/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.