Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit (2805 Views)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 12:06am On May 31, 2019
I'm newly married and I'm getting angry at my wife for always crying like a child when she hits her hand on anything. Or she slips on the floor and the next thing is to burst into tears. Even if she is frying fish or meat, and the oil splashes on her, she will scream like something more serious happened.
Recently she sat on a plastic chair and she fell, she cried out and was shedding tears that her back and hand are paining her. I told her to stop crying like a baby or a small child and act like an adult she is.
Now she says I'm not loving or caring. But I don't want to pamper her when she is crying. I love her but I need her stop these unnecessary cries. It annoys me. Don't know what to do to change the narrative
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:07am On May 31, 2019
Maybe u hv Neva fork her lyk Panelbeater b4

Dats y

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by dingbang(m): 12:09am On May 31, 2019
Ndo. Manage it. grin you said it, for better for worse. Or have you forgotten? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 12:10am On May 31, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Maybe u hv Neva fork her lyk Panelbeater b4

Dats y

How you sabi how Panel beater dey knack. Abi u re one
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 12:11am On May 31, 2019
dingbang:
Ndo. Manage it. grin you said it, for better for worse. Or have you forgotten? cheesy

LOL. I can't forget the vow but need her to act like a child
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by dingbang(m): 12:13am On May 31, 2019
Husbandman:

LOL. I can't forget the vow but need her to act like a child
some people learn by hard hand. Just ignore her when she is crying. When she is tired, she will stop

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by SmellingAnus(m): 1:12am On May 31, 2019
Lol... I have never heard of this before... Make I allow the next person advise you
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 1:23am On May 31, 2019
lol. She's just sensitive.
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Davash222(m): 2:02am On May 31, 2019
No big deal here. Women are naturally dramatic. Just learn to live with that . It’s well

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by mankettle(m): 2:34am On May 31, 2019
guy try be romantic small. na pet she wan make u dey pet am before pikin come..
dey pet am, dey play with am small small, na wife she be..

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by QueenSekxy(f): 3:26am On May 31, 2019
mankettle:
guy try be romantic small. na pet she wan make u dey pet am before pikin come..
dey pet am, dey play with am small small, na wife she be..
Asin eeh. The op sounds like a hard man. embarassed
Wonder how your wife copes with your hardness op.
Since you are not petting her, she has devised a means to draw your attention and yet, you still do not care.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by LadySarah: 4:28am On May 31, 2019
She is sensitive and also yearning for your attention.While at it,check If She is pregnant.The hormones might be responsible.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by sisisioge: 4:59am On May 31, 2019
grin grin grin

Pele. Some people have very low threshold tolerance for pain. By the way, she might have carried belle. She shouldn't be falling anyhow o.
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by crackhaus: 5:04am On May 31, 2019
You sef pet her small na cheesy

You should be happy she's seeing you as her daddy yo.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 5:20am On May 31, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Asin eeh. The op sounds like a hard man. embarassed
Wonder how your wife copes with your hardness op.
Since you are not petting her, she has devised a means to draw your attention and yet, you still do not care.

I'm not being hard at all. I do pet her often, not always though. I don't think it's to draw my attention but I may have to take a deeper look at that. I care for her a lot and she knows that. I grew up in the midst of girls and I never saw them act like that. Let my wife hit a stone, she will scream and burst into tears like a two year old girl.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 5:22am On May 31, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Pele. Some people have very low threshold tolerance for pain. By the way, she might have carried belle. She shouldn't be falling anyhow o.

Thanks. Maybe her tolerance for pain is very low. Is it possible work on that?
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:23am On May 31, 2019
Sorry to say this both of you are a kid...you are a man you can pamper her show love to her and care not to bring this issue to nairaland u are a man bro..grow up

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36am On May 31, 2019
Try to be more caring and affectionate towards her.

Most new brides love to behave like a baby, which they are of course.

A little more affection will be welcome.

Thanks Oko iyawo! wink

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Richy4(m): 5:38am On May 31, 2019
"Don't ever discount the wonder of tears. They can be healing water and a stream of Joy.Sometimes,they are best words the heart can speak " THE SHACK by WM Paul Young.
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by sisisioge: 6:30am On May 31, 2019
Husbandman:

Thanks. Maybe her tolerance for pain is very low. Is it possible work on that?

Yes...offer some reinforcements for bracing it out. Mine was the the plenty peles I get after incidents. Eg, I hit my leg against a table...once I do the yeee! Then I start getting Peles from around me while the tears welled up grin. I don't cry anymore though the hits still send currents to my brain...I'm now in my thirties fagrin

She will get over it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by QueenSekxy(f): 7:15am On May 31, 2019
Husbandman:

I'm not being hard at all. I do pet her often, not always though. I don't think it's to draw my attention but I may have to take a deeper look at that. I care for her a lot and she knows that. I grew up in the midst of girls and I never saw them act like that. Let my wife hit a stone, she will scream and burst into tears like a two year old girl.
Lol. You should call her and talk to her about it.
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Acidosis(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2019
She's highly emotional. Allow her cry in peace as far as she's not lazy. Being emotional is sexy. Abi, you wan marry another man put for house, Mr Iron man?
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by LordKO(m): 7:45am On May 31, 2019
@OP

I don't like to be an agent of bad news and I don't think you'll like to hear the bitter truth about what your wife's attitude portends, she's penchant for ...
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by nams77: 7:46am On May 31, 2019
Husbandman:

My brother come lets exchange. Shuo! Abeg pet ya wife before somebody begin show her excess love outside.
I no get time for all this minor issue

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 8:55am On May 31, 2019
sisisioge:

Yes...offer some reinforcements for bracing it out. Mine was the the plenty peles I get after incidents. Eg, I hit my leg against a table...once I do the yeee! Then I start getting Peles from around me while the tears welled up grin. I don't cry anymore though the hits still send currents to my brain...I'm now in my thirties fagrin

She will get over it.

Looks like you understand what I'm going through. Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I guess I should try that while I tell her the peles. Maybe when she has a child it will stop. It's natural to cry but not any slightest opportunity like mistakenly kick leg against stone, or slightly bruise hand against wall. Something a 5 year old girl would just winch about.
Infact the last time this happened, I told her Pele and told her to stop crying like a child, immediately she stopped and was very angry with me.
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Theyoungmatron: 9:08am On May 31, 2019
Husbandman:

Looks like you understand what I'm going through. Thanks for sharing your experience with me. I guess I should try that while I tell her the peles. Maybe when she has a child it will stop. It's natural to cry but not any slightest opportunity like mistakenly kick leg against stone, or slightly bruise hand against wall. Something a 5 year old girl would just winch about.
Infact the last time this happened, I told her Pele and told her to stop crying like a child, immediately she stopped and was very angry with me.
Please pet her any chance you get. I tried that hoping to get the PETS and GOODIES but ended being ignored. Now, i am a hard-ass unemotional being that even the very sights of my dreadful phobia doesn't move me. I didn't cry when i was in labour even though the pain was ripping me apart. Hubby got involved in an accident and i laughed like it is the funniest thing. News of death got me popping champagnes. I was told to be strong from childhood and I was, the hopes was to relax and be petted by my husband but ......well.....

Try your best sir.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Rabithole: 9:26am On May 31, 2019
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Vyolet(f): 11:52am On May 31, 2019
I can imagine how she will do while in labor, she's a woman she needs to place her emotion in check.
Try as much not to hurt her, if you do, she may just do something bad to herself. angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:51pm On May 31, 2019
cheesy

Funny wifey you got there!
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by ibkayee(f): 1:06pm On May 31, 2019
Vyolet:
I can imagine how she will do while in labor, she's a woman she needs to place her emotion in check.
Try as much not to hurt her, if you do, she may just do something bad to herself. angry
grin
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 31, 2019
Vyolet:

Honestly that has been a fear for me. God help me when that bridge is about to be crossed. Amen
Re: My Wife Cries At Any Slightest Hit by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 31, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Please pet her any chance you get. I tried that hoping to get the PETS and GOODIES but ended being ignored. Now, i am a hard-ass unemotional being that even the very sights of my dreadful phobia doesn't move me. I didn't cry when i was in labour even though the pain was ripping me apart. Hubby got involved in an accident and i laughed like it is the funniest thing. News of death got me popping champagnes. I was told to be strong from childhood and I was, the hopes was to relax and be petted by my husband but ......well.....

Try your best sir.

You learnt to check your emotions in check. I wish I know of ways to make her put her emotion in check. She says crying is the only way she knows to relieve pains. So if she is 40, she will cry in front of her kids when she kicks a stone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don’t Know Why My Dad Doesn’t Like Me / How Do Ladies Cope With Pressure Of Marriage At 35 Years? / What Happens On Wedding Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.