Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady (47141 Views)

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter / Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by oluchisimfred: 3:39am On May 31, 2019
Just after Timi Dakolo called out COZA's Pastor Fatoyinbo over an alleged sexual abuse of members in different cities across the world, another lady has called out an Abuja Pastor, Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor of Firehouse Church in Abuja for demanding sex from her.

The lady who called out Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor, disclosed that they met while on a flight from the UK. She further revealed that he promised to give her 300K if she has sex with him and pees on him. She further revealed that she blocked him after he moved on to her friends, following her refusal.

Read her tweets below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/31/lady-calls-out-abuja-pastor-bishop-emmanuel-esezobor-for-demanding-sex-from-her/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by oluchisimfred: 3:59am On May 31, 2019
wink wink wink wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by delugajackson: 4:10am On May 31, 2019
First of all, any pastor that requires you to kneel before him is fake. You can already see the level of brain-washing in that church occultic setting. That people have to kneel before a man with flesh and blood all because he claims to hear from God. Is that not stupidity? Religion has a way of erasing every sense of logical reasoning.

If you ever find yourself doing what you ordinarily wouldn't do for a pastor, then you are most likely a victim of manipulation and advanced mind control. Deception is power.

204 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by mustwork: 4:39am On May 31, 2019
I cant judge but only God Sabi this rat worship in spirit an in truth..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Born2Breed(f): 4:41am On May 31, 2019
Some pastor are sexual predators. They can't just keep their willys in their pants.

They are everywhere and theirs wives are not left out. There is this pastor at maza maza,amuwo ( pastor victor idiake ) that takes delight in sleeping with women who are married in his church.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Zombiekiller010: 5:24am On May 31, 2019
All this men of God are womanizers ,a Popular Pastor once told me that their travelling Agents used to arrange ladies for them in hotels whenever they have programmes outside the country.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by ednut1(m): 5:25am On May 31, 2019
Any jobless man can now claim God called him and open church sell hope to people in return for tithe and pussy. Make una dey daddy GO dey go o. Gullible pple
But madam show proofs na

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:25am On May 31, 2019
Fake pastor everywere....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by princeade86(m): 5:26am On May 31, 2019
CAN need to act fast about all these fake pastors.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by ednut1(m): 5:27am On May 31, 2019
princeade86:
CAN need to act fast about all these fake pastors.
is CAN not a congregation of scammers too

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by SimSify(m): 5:29am On May 31, 2019
Lord God.. oh lord.. you are merciful ooo.. chai..if you were man eh..No one can ever be like you.. glory to you Lord..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 5:30am On May 31, 2019
Fake pastors everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by GraGra247(m): 5:30am On May 31, 2019
Born2Breed:
Some pastor are sexual predators. They can't just keep their willys in their pants.

They are everywhere and theirs wives are not left out. This pastor at maza maza,amuwo that takes delight in sleeping with women who are married in his church.

And you are afraid to mention his name in an anonymous forum. Or you have sympathy for him.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:30am On May 31, 2019
Only God knows the truth.
And the truth will be out soon.
It's only a matter of time!

adewumiopeyemi:
Fake pastor everywere....
CwazyBlaqGal:
Fake pastors everywhere
As both of you posted the same thing,
at the same time,
on the same thread,
with the same handwriting,
seems you are meant for each other.
Great minds think alike.
Fine boy meets beautifull gurl.
Happy married life in advance Nairalanders! wink
With love from all of us @kiss

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by kaen1317: 5:31am On May 31, 2019
Sex and money is what pastors trade in these days. Fake pastors is what we call them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by princeade86(m): 5:31am On May 31, 2019
ednut1:
u may be right though.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Kaypower112(m): 5:33am On May 31, 2019
Born2Breed:

They are everywhere and theirs wives are not left out. This pastor at maza maza,amuwo that takes delight in sleeping with women who are married in his church.

Babes, me na mazamaza breed o, where d church dey.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by MrRhymes101(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2019
Hahahahaha can someone explain the "pee" part to me? We don't know about it here in sambisa... Wedding MC

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by mrkings84(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2019
So should believe this cock and bull story abi?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by budosky(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2019
ednut1:

No kill me abeg cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by kaen1317: 5:35am On May 31, 2019
Scandalous endtime pastors.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Nobody: 5:35am On May 31, 2019
The lady can tell us anything she likes but my main concern is people kneeling down to welcome this man... How do these pastors wash this men head sef... Something Wy dy hard Lucifer to do(to make men worship am)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by AkataYeriYeri: 5:35am On May 31, 2019
All pastors are useless.
Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by Fogman(m): 5:36am On May 31, 2019
End time thing

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by dustmalik: 5:36am On May 31, 2019
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by pejuakinab: 5:37am On May 31, 2019
The beginning of the end!

If u know, u know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by driand(m): 5:37am On May 31, 2019
angry

Inasmuch as I detest these so called men of God...

Babe why should we even believe this your story?

Why are you even telling us?

Why didn't you tell us the ones you obliged?

INFact you and the pastor are both mad!

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by texazzpete(m): 5:38am On May 31, 2019
Some clowns will still come out here to defend this Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by mctfopt: 5:38am On May 31, 2019
People give religious leaders too much power, so much power that most of them thinks they can do ANYTHING and get away with anything. Sadly, in this part of the world, religious leaders are like gods, whatever they say is taken as the best and final say. Before I used to think they have power only over the poor, these days, even the rich dance to their tunes.

14 Likes

Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by jidenna21(m): 5:39am On May 31, 2019
Pervs
Re: Bishop Emmanuel Esezobor Demanding Sex From Me - Lady by prigoz(m): 5:40am On May 31, 2019
Inasmuch I don't this pastor, if the lady's statement is anything to go by, but they are human being like us, note that every man is polygamous in nature, it takes grace of God for one to control himself. This is common among men of God be it Rev Fr, Imam, pastor etc. They need your prayers.
Good morning everybody and do have a blissful day ahead

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral / Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.