Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter (42147 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by lalasticlala(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wale Oke, the founder of Christ Life Church, has claimed that God killed a lecturer of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) who was demanding sex from one of his daughters (in the faith) before passing her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WziEMKtHyI

The clergyman, who brought this revelation to light during his recent sermon, alleged that the late UNILAG head of department (HoD) failed the lady for two years because she did not allow him to have his way sexually.

“One of my daughters was being harrassed. It was the University of Lagos. The lecturer was on her. He said he would manage to sleep with her before she would pass the course. A man old enough to be her father,” he said.

“Very wicked evil man. And the girl said, ‘I’m a child of God. I’m born again’. And he said, ‘You, you know how many of you I’ve dealt with? You won’t leave my department’. I will make sure you fail that course.

“And the course is compulsory such that if you don’t pass, you can’t move on. He failed her the first time. She tried to fast and pray. Nothing changed. She failed her second time. By the rule, she would have to withdraw.

“She came to see me. How can one filthy old man want to sleep with my daughter because he’s a lecturer. I’ll forget I’m anointed and cut off your head. She started crying. I stood on my feet and said, ‘O God, judge this matter.'”

Oke alleged that a few weeks later, the lecturer was traveling in the company of another lady when he had an accident and died.

“Tears in my eyes. Don’t let a prophet pray against you. It’s very dangerous. Two years of her life had been wasted and the man still insisted. Two weeks after, the lecturer and a girl he was sleeping with had an accident,” he added.

“They died along Lagos-Ibadan express. My God killed him. True story. When they were going to appoint another head of department to replace this evil man, they appointed a Reemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) pastor.”

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/wale-oke-how-god-killed-unilag-lecturer-who-demanded-sex-from-my-daughter/

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
I don't think the death of our enemies is what we should rejoice over as believers, however the issue of sex-for-grades is one which must be seriously looked into because it's really despicable.

May God help the victims of such animals in human skin who have no one to help them. Amen!

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
God didn't kill the lecturer, Death killed him.

113 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by starbuck(f): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2021
Vengeance is mine says thy Lord

I move Jare

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by illicit(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
God kills

10 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by joshjc(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na wa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by BruncleZuma: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
[img]https://media1./images/b8c72a7daa195c978aeaab359833a778/tenor.gif[/img]

Baba stop to dey lie with God name before him strike you true true... Linus Onumajuru

23 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Enudapan: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Say No religion

3 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Okortor: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
My ways are not your ways, neither are my thoughts your thoughts says the LORD.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Coronavirus123: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
Watching

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
well what can I say? I don't meddle in religious matter

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Uyi168: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
When will your God start killing boko boys and herdsmen that have been slaughtering Christians in their numbers

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Crimrburster: 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
God my guy
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
God have fought for his own

6 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by ForeThinker: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Fear God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Sonnobax15(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
shocked

The irony of this whole story maybe that the same God who he's claiming to have killed that innocent lecturer whose only crime was his konji's inability to seize his response to stimulus will also be the same God who'd equally make his daughter to willingly give that the same puna like a burnt offering to another lecturer stresslessly

God didn't kill him

He was called to glory, simple.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
If God kills like that, do you think the likes of Buhari would still be alive today??

Wale Oke, no accuse God abeg

9 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by jrupa(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
This news du reach here. According to the scriptures, He said I'll fight for you and yea shall hold thy peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Kaxmytex(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is unnecessary

8 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Pious101: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Na wa....some lecturers wickedness dey even fear satan

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by SouthNigerian: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by SwacoBlackPope: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Cvesta(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Your god killed him indeed .

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by God2man2again(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
God judged the lecturer according to his prayers.

God killed about 32 Kings before the Israelites could possess the promised Land.

God is good and merciful but we must remember that God can kill and make alive.

Fear God.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Righteousness2(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
It is a Righteous thing for GOD to recompense Tribulation to those that Trouble His Children.

GOD ALMIGHTY is Loving, Merciful and Kind. HE does not take joy in the death of a Sinner. Rather His will is that Everyone should be Saved.

Having Said that , HE is also a GOD of Judgement. He does not take it lightly when people Confidently and Stubbornly continue to trouble his Children.

So many People Have been taken away for Standing in the way of his Children.
So many people have been sacked and reduced to nothing for standing in the way of His Children.
I am a Living testimony to Events like that.

Some could even come to confess and beg you after they are dealt with.

It's very risky to Stand in the way of a Genuie child of GOD. You will end up being Crushed , Dismantled, Discombobulated and sent to the grave beyond.

His Testimony is very well in place.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by Pious101: 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kaxmytex:
This is unnecessary
really? U will know it is necessary when u become a victim

2 Likes

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by bareal(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please, stand on your feet and say that to Buhari too. The country is tearing apart in the face of the dullard.

Don't be selfish abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter by dalass(f): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
illicit:
God kills

He kills and makes alive

He is God... He gives and takes away grin

Randy old lecturer cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begs Apostle Suleman: "Please Forgive My Daughter" / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives Money To A Man In Church / Boy Suspended From School For Reading Bible During Recess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.