Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body (39847 Views)

Marlians For Life – Wizkid Declares, Shares Picture With Naira Marley / Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name On Their Body / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by sevo(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2019
Some people uselessssss
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by tosinornottosin: 2:36pm On May 31, 2019
kemicalreaction:
What's the correlation between his comment and the rubbish you typed? undecided
show off nah, so we go no say him graduate from school

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by jojothaiv(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2019
Note To Self..

"Don't be surprised"
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Hadampson(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2019
iaamxavier:
100% they are afonjas na only them fit do this kind thing angry
Senseless lots

I don't even know what to say to you angry

I guess silence is the best answer for you
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by olisaEze(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2019
Damfostopper:
Cult group hiding under marlians bvllshit......

the only Malians I know are people from the country called MALI.......

what's NairaMarley??
the only naira I know is money.......
the only marley I know is Bob Marley....

and there is only one Zlatan in the World..... Zlatan Ibrahimovic....... what's zlatan Ibile??

senseless Nigerian youth ....

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Junkie1: 2:49pm On May 31, 2019
MUST BE AFONJAS
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 31, 2019
Kodak kids
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 31, 2019
tosinosam:
I expect more than 2 pics na

Check his IG. They are more
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by tosinosam(m): 2:56pm On May 31, 2019
Deathisfreee:

Check his IG. They are more
Issokay
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 31, 2019
Hadampson:

I don't even know what to say to you angry

I guess silence is the best answer for you

Please reserve your comment. There are a lot of kids on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Haddeyholler(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2019
I cry for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by kophy(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2019
Deuces25:
Nobody was born stupid, but some people just deliberately wants to be stupid
you are right. Very sure one day in the nearest future, they will regret ever taken this action.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by wyqay: 3:09pm On May 31, 2019
awon oni raanu
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by eddybongo101: 3:11pm On May 31, 2019
What happens to this fellow, when he gets tired of the tattoo?
Just imagine the pain he will endure to have that tattoo on his body

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by geezynoni: 3:14pm On May 31, 2019
This getting out of hand.
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by YoungAncient1: 3:15pm On May 31, 2019
When you call some people idiots, it is not an insult because that's what they are.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by jaxxy(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2019
Bt they didn’t engrave fela who fought for the future of this country it’s Naira Marley who’s encouraging a negative vice/image for the country and nothing else. Our youths have lost not only their values bt their senses.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by cigwe(m): 3:18pm On May 31, 2019
ok
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
AbleGod32123:

Nigerian youth with low mentality, that’s why u ppl are going backward. Try and exploit so u could see what’s going on in other part of d world
Lol... I wanted to insult you, but i don't insult mad people..See fool trying to sound intelligent. Oga you don fall hand with this comment.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by harley88(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2019
AbleGod32123:

Nigerian youth with low mentality, that’s why u ppl are going backward. Try and exploit so u could see what’s going on in other part of d world

Stop trying to sound wise and exposed...... You obviously aren't

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Equity15(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2019
I don't understand some people even if you wanna tatoo someone on your body why no great people Albert Einstein,Nickolas Tesla or great Nigerians? why tatoo someone like naira Marley? who the hell is naira Marley outside Lagos? and if you check they are even far older than naira Marley.. our youths have lost it

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Oluwakaysblog55: 3:44pm On May 31, 2019
Clean Toyota corolla sport in Central area Abuja for sale. Pictures Bellow

Price.... 1.2m

You can call or whatapp 08051366784
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by BlueAir: 3:45pm On May 31, 2019
R2bees:
This wan never jam SARS or EFCC before 4 him life, he should calm down and wait for his turn.. After they might have dealt with him.. Na Bishop Oyedepo he go draw for him body.
i swear u took the words out of my mouth grin
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by BlueAir: 3:46pm On May 31, 2019
R2bees:
Lol... I wanted to insult you, but i don't insult mad people..See fool trying to sound intelligent. Oga you don fall hand with this comment.
u are the exact description of what u just typed up there.

Only crazy people will tell u aren't
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Bj92: 3:56pm On May 31, 2019
ElFabchuks:
After we go dey make noise..Leaders Yen yen yen.. See as youths dey celebrate Fraud. There was a country. Sorry, there wasn't even one.
na your leaders cause am

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Nostradamus: 4:02pm On May 31, 2019
Sars dey one corner dey look them.
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 31, 2019
The face tattoo is not dope sha grin, the tattoo in the second picture is better.
Re: Naira Marley Fans "Marlians" Tattoo His Name And Photo On Their Body by TemmyT002(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2019
Iru madness wo leleyi bayi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Years After, Dagrin Lives On / Drake Acknowledges Wizkid's "Come Closer" After Nigerians Blasted Him (Pic) / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduated With Two Degrees - Omotola Jalade Hails Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.