Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,123 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit (52683 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / Daimler Says It Has No Idea How North Korea's Kim Got His Mercedes Limos / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by okpurukata(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. You knew all these by reading articles written by Americans and Brits grin so laughable

I have watched a documentary on how people live in NK. It was done by a covert journalist. Everyone has the photos of the supreme leader and thanks it for providing food, medical or any other thing. It a true dictatorship
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Ahsad: 4:07pm On May 31, 2019
US will never do anything or say anything that won't favor them

If they give you #5 you'll pay back with #50, is like having a deal with unavoidable Satan

They only make you see what they want you to see..
Can anyone tell me who's watching US whenever illegal activities is being carried out in their country.. Or who's regulating the amount of weapon produced in US

Anytime CNN want to broadcast news about Nigeria it's always the bad side
Anyone who's constant with CNN can relate.. Any breaking news abt Nigeria is always bad

We did inauguration they didn't report that but let Boko Haram or something bad happen it'll be in their headlines.
Do they ever report anything about south south or developments in Lagos

They always seems to be the only one perfect and portray others evil or bad.

That's what they want you guys to believe!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by hilaryCU(m): 4:13pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
America and media. One of America's biggest war equipment is the media. No one dare doubts their credibility.
Well, that's typical of imperialists.

I'm waiting for the day the media will ask why America have the supreme right to develop its own nuclear weapon and keep it, yet some other countries can't.

Effective use of it
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Chiefochiefo(m): 4:19pm On May 31, 2019
Tocynone:
This is not good for a leader. A leader should protect his people not killing them.

Where is United Nations
This man has the password to end the whole world o

1 Like

Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by udemzyudex(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

Western media brainwashed zombie spotted.

The "tourist" arrested was a US spy disguising as a student & he was caught stealing government property not taking pictures.

Dennis Rodman has lots of NK pictures, why is he not in jail or dead?
Drop the link (with pictures / video) where someone was arrested for taking pictures in North Korea.

I'll wait...

*spits angry

Keep spiting till you spit out your brain,and who was talking about a US spy?

There are strick rules in North Korea,you can't just go about taking pictures.

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/north-korea/articles/10-things-tourists-should-never-do-while-visiting-north-korea/
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 31, 2019
madridsta007:

True about the media. However the social media appear to have, for now, broken the potency of America’s Media War Machine. What the media does very well as a tool of war, is to build a narrative and sustain by endless repetition. The months preceding the Iraq war saw how highly effective that war machine was. Soon in many parts of America and indeed the world, people joined the call for war on Iraq because they believed that, somehow, Saddam and Iraq had something to do with the 19 terrorists 9/11 bombers, asides the phantom accusations of WMDs.

It’s a bit difficult now. Washington tried and failed in sustaining the narrative [mainly lies] on Syrian President Assad; they will claim that he is “killing his own people” and the public will rush to social media and find out that it’s a creation of the CIA. The media onslaught on Venezuela appears to have failed, while the continued media onslaught on Russia, aided by the British MI5 appears to have failed for now. And this is despite the combined efforts of Mike Pompeo, John Bolton, Elliot Abrams and Florida’s Senator Marco Rubio.

Yes, the American imperialists will still try but their war machine in the media, effective many years ago, is loosing its efficiency. Which is a good thing.

That's why they are trying so hard to break Facebook. Zuckerberg now has that power.
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by mcmyvoice: 4:38pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
America and media. One of America's biggest war equipment is the media. No one dare doubts their credibility.

I'm waiting for the day the media will ask why America have the supreme right to develop its own nuclear weapon and keep it, yet some other countries can't.

Today is the day. Question for you
Why is the uniform man carrying gun and not the civilian?
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Officialgarri: 4:41pm On May 31, 2019
mcmyvoice:

Today is the day. Question for you
Why is the uniform man carrying gun and not the civilian?
Because he was appointed by a government to carry weapons.....

Now my question....

Which government appoints one country to police the other countries?
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Olatunji1929: 4:43pm On May 31, 2019
Wanity:

You are a fool you think all country that developed nuclear weapons just wake up one day and start developing it.

Let ask you this question, would you prefer people to have gun with license or without license?

Since the America developed the nuclear weapons, they use it only once.

So the world organization this trying to make sure it nuclear does not in the wrong hand .
has north Korea used it once
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Yagazie2016(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2019
Dont mind those claiming what they have no idea about. Many of them dont even have an international passport, others have not even finished college .
It is very difficult to get information from the eastern bloc to the rest of the world. Information and the media is highly censored.
Nairaland is a place where the ill informed and ignorant ones enjoy ultimate bliss.

Its not their fault.

udemzyudex:

Keep spiting till you spit out your brain,and who was talking about a US spy?

There are strick rules in North Korea,you can't just go about taking pictures.

https://theculturetrip.com/asia/north-korea/articles/10-things-tourists-should-never-do-while-visiting-north-korea/

Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Abkreizi: 5:00pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:
Any evidence of these executions or is this another drivel from the western media to make him look bad?
Are you saying there is not ONE SINGLE phone in North Korea that can take pictures or record videos?

I don't know what disgusts me more, the fact that the US was shameless enough to cook up something this ridiculous or the fact that a very stupid Nairaland moderator moved this to front page.

*spits angry

Should i in sult your ignorance ... or condone it........ Nigerians with their small box media.... Browse Otto Wambier and see..... incase you are using free mode like me ... he was tortured for touching a poster in a hotel .....
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by killsmith(f): 5:01pm On May 31, 2019
Tocynone:
This is not good for a leader. A leader should protect his people not killing them.

Where is United Nations
Do you want the West to hijack his country and steal his resources and turn North Korea to Africa?

Do you know that France and Britain steal over $1 trillion yearly from his colonies?

Leave the man to run his country the way he wants...

Democracy is what the West use in hijacking governments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by xpool(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

Does such a president be deserve to possess nuclear armaments? America is saving your weak black ass, without America your house would have been Hitler's farm by now. And you and your folks would have been working cultivating for Hitler by now.
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Officialgarri: 5:14pm On May 31, 2019
xpool:

Does such a president be deserve to possess nuclear armaments? America is saving your weak black ass, without America your house would have been Hitler's farm by now. And you and your folks would have been working cultivating for Hitler by now.
These is what your imperial master will always make you believe. They will always hold you at ransom.
This statement is a perfect example of mental slavery.

Slaves will say 'why will we escape when there's no one to feed us'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by mysticwarrior(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2019
Wanity:

You are a fool you think all country that developed nuclear weapons just wake up one day and start developing it.

Let ask you this question, would you prefer people to have gun with license or without license?

Since the America developed the nuclear weapons, they use it only once.

So the world organization this trying to make sure it nuclear does not in the wrong hand .
the Americans are the ones who shouldn't have a nuke, since they are the only country that have used a WMD before there is every tendency that they would still use it again, they should disarm theirself before asking NK to do same.
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Pacesetter123(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2019
Daviddson:
No peace for the wicked. He's doing all of these because he himself is not at peace. I learned he doesn't sleep in a particular place twice in a row. These kind of people...you don't even know what can offend them. You may even advice him on how to increase his power and make himself more feared and respected and he ends up killing you. The people working with him can hardly think ill of him because they're afraid he might be listening in on their thoughts.
Kikikikikikikiiiii ������
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by bluecircle470: 5:44pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

If you’re with brain then you will know that not only America but the 5 permanent security council members have the only right to produce nuclear war heads
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by madridsta007(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2019
Freehuman:

That's why they are trying so hard to break Facebook. Zuckerberg now has that power.

Zuckerberg works hand-in-hand with the CIA and the Left.
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2019
GrowYourSales:

They're the world power
because they gym with ur sovereignty ����
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by maasoap(m): 6:29pm On May 31, 2019
lilbest4:
lol "Google search" anytime I look at Africa, I laugh soo hard I don't think any human race can be dumber.
Google belong to America
everything you read on Google in controlled by America and North Korea is America's enemy. Now imagine if all I knew about you is what your enemy told me

Talking of being dumb, not every content on Google belongs to USA, my contents are there. Who doesn't know what North Korea is? The country is not even fit for lower animals to live in, open prison filled with slaves without voices
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by bonna4u(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2019
This is an unsubstantiated claim by a south-Korean news outlet. Read this from the Washington post https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/world/2019/05/31/report-north-korean-officials-execution-prompts-skepticism-concern-about-gaps-knowledge/%3foutputType=amp
This news could be a hoax.
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 31, 2019
https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OGC.04a1753bdc9ba3c21b7edb0997ad5c62&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.tenor.co%2fimages%2f04a1753bdc9ba3c21b7edb0997ad5c62%2fraw&ehk=DHLWVnjEI2CVL7q4bbyXLg

1 Like

Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by lexy2014: 7:38pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

Provide evidence and stop regurgitating the same rubbish CNN fed you.

Just provide evidence.
A video.
Pictures.

Is that too hard to ask?

Don't we have visual evidence of Boko Haram's presence in the North despite how elusive they have been?

PROVIDE EVIDENCE TO THESE CONSPIRACY THEORIES OR SHUT UP!!

[img]https://media1./images/33d1d46bd19043ef7196b915f571f0c1/tenor.gif?itemid=11148457[/img]

*spits angry

This is a classic example of somebody's words coming back 2 bite him. I didn't even need 2 tell u to shut up like u were telling everyone. U just crawled back into ur hole and followed ur own instruction.

"PROVIDE EVIDENCE TO THESE CONSPIRACY THEORIES OR SHUT UP!!"

How epic.
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Kokaine(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2019
KristaPretty:
The way he will end will be worse than Bin Laden.
why is it taking so long even. Mehn that short fat headed dude is gone crazy
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by RichBoy247: 7:53pm On May 31, 2019
R2bees:
Nebuchadnezzar of our time....... One thing is certain. NOTHING LAST FOR EVER. He will die a terrible death

This guy is nothing forever.
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Listar(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

its not by coincident, USA is d last world power, no country dare challenge them in they do but they challenge others country in a diplomatic way. Any one who challenges them that will mark d end of this system of things.
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by pacespot(m): 8:39pm On May 31, 2019
I don't think it is American media that cooked this up, Kim executes top govt officials from time to time to keep his position intact. the same media carried the news when Kim executed his uncle, the only person with supreme authority next to his late father, and ever since then we've not seen the man in the media, even during this inter-korea talks. North Koreans are something else when it comes to their submission to supreme leader Kim. I don't know why people allow one small boy to execute them like a salah ram like this when one bullet would have saved the country from this servitude.

You have nothing to lose when you're about to die, so why can't you use your life to save your country from servitude and become an hero.
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Olorunnim: 9:09pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:

For this question I'll buy you a beer
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Olorunnim: 9:11pm On May 31, 2019
GrowYourSales:

They're the world power
Taa what's world power?
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Olorunnim: 9:11pm On May 31, 2019
GrowYourSales:

They're the world power
Taa what's world power?
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Olorunnim: 9:14pm On May 31, 2019
America is an imperialist country always preying on other countries to boost their economy through military invasion, Media propaganda etc even at the end of it you'll see their soldiers questioning Their government at retirement.
Re: North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit by Olorunnim: 9:20pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

Western media brainwashed zombie spotted.

The "tourist" arrested was a US spy disguising as a student & he was caught stealing government property not taking pictures.

Dennis Rodman has lots of NK pictures, why is he not in jail or dead?
Drop the link (with pictures / video) where someone was arrested for taking pictures in North Korea.

I'll wait...

*spits angry
Those people are american ass lickers they've been brainwashed to think anything that's not pro-american is bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.