Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,443 members, 7,839,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts (2419 Views)

Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) / Singer Dencia Slams Man Who Dragged Her Down To Wizkid's Level (photos) / Ayobami Peller Slams Man Trying To Toast Naomi Peller, Her 11-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts by MsDoris(f): 1:12pm On May 31, 2019
Shocking! Regina Daniels’ Denies and Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Friend To The Family And Others React (Screenshots)
Regina Daniels has finally reacted to claims by one Barrister Jude Ojeogwu that he was the biological father of the actress.

This is coming after the Barrister in an interview with a media house revealed that he never consented to Regina Daniels' marriage to 62 year old Billionaire Politician, Ned Nwoko.

The newly wedded wife of Nwoko, Regina Daniels, whom we recently found out wasn't 20 years old but 17 has finally opened up, insinuating she had no father and also insinuating her real father wasn't Barrister Jude Ojeogwu.

In a post she made on her Insta story which had long been removed, she wrote;

“Every Dick and Harry claiming to be my father.. That is if i have one. Yo! I know who my father is..”

Meanwhile one Mr. Ijeh who claims to know the actress and her family reacted to her post by calling her a liar, went on to reveal that Barrister Jude Ojeogwu was actually her father.

He also went further to blame the actress' mother, Rita Daniels, for being the brain behind Regina Daniels denying her father.

Other readers too took to the comment section to react.

View reactions here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/05/shocking-regina-daniels-denies-and.html

Re: Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts by Jayslicky: 1:19pm On May 31, 2019
Men pray that you don't have children that will not acknowledge you as their father.

3 Likes

Re: Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts by nicepoker101(m): 2:30pm On May 31, 2019
Men pray that you don't get married to a modern day jezebel. grin
Re: Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2019
Jayslicky:
Men pray that you don't have children that will not acknowledge you as their father.

nicepoker101:
Men pray that you don't get married to a modern day jezebel. grin

you guys should have said: Men pray you dont have kids with neighborhood sluts...

5 Likes

Re: Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts by oz4real83(m): 4:05pm On May 31, 2019
Jayslicky:
everything is not by prayer. When u carry out your duties as a father,no kid will fail to acknowlede u as his/her father. The kid may be disobedient,stubborn and of other bad character, but will certainly not deny u as his/her father when u have always done the right thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts by Kamani8: 4:16pm On May 31, 2019
oz4real83:
everything is not by prayer. When u carry out your duties as a father,no kid will fail to acknowlede u as his/her father. The kid may be disobedient,stubborn and of other bad character, but will certainly not deny u as his/her father when u have always done the right thing.

You said it all.
Men be ignoring their kids thinking they're doing their mother. Mostly because they're sleeping with one slay queen on the side.
I feel so bad for the barrister but this is not a court room.

4 Likes

Re: Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts by Onyenna(m): 5:09pm On May 31, 2019
If you ignore your kids and play no role at all in their upbringing, chances are, that they might deny you in the future.....

Would you blame them?......

3 Likes

Re: Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts by Hisduchess(f): 7:52pm On May 31, 2019
I wish every kid will have the luxury of having my kinda father.my daddy overly cares for us his children.every minute I just pray to God to give me my kinda Daddy as a husband. I wish men of this days can be 50% of my type of father. A lovely father figure raises good kids with the help of a reasonable wife
Re: Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts by dollytino4real(f): 9:28pm On May 31, 2019
shey see falling legs so regaina is a wat ba,,,
Re: Shockin! Regina Daniels’ Denies & Slams Man Claiming To Be Her Dad, Uncle Reacts by Exodora: 10:54pm On May 31, 2019
No child will denial a good father , my cousin is suffering same the worst of it is that her father is very rich but because he had her out of wedlock he just denied her every asses .Just last year she lost her mum , it has not been easy for her especially in her final year when she needed him most. Tomorrow now if things starts going well for her the idiot will creep out from his hide out claiming to be her father. Only God that knows how she is doing, her only uncle is stingy he does not care about her where about . Her fathers children from the other woman went to the best primary and secondary school even to their university level but to help with the kpako university she is going is a problem tell me why she won't denial anybody if things turn around for her mtcheeeeeeew!!!!!!.

(1) (Reply)

Zataroboto! Excited Zinoleesky Met With Davido in a Club Yesterday Night. VIDEO / 'Mother Of The Celebrant' -Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Style For Her Son's Birthday / Adorable Photo Of Anthony Joshua Bonding With His Son JJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.