Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) (27802 Views)

How Small Businesses Are Taking The Hit On Twitter Ban / American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria / What Type Of Businesses Are Likely To Boom Immediately After Covid-19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Lokospirit(m): 4:10pm On May 31, 2019
Check the latest in town

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Hotfreezers: 4:13pm On May 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Oga, how many customers you don control........ grin

You want me to crucify myself?

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by holuwajobar(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2019
Church business

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Realcash224(m): 4:16pm On May 31, 2019
Lagos lead in all
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 4:21pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

You want me to crucify myself?

It's just You & I, nobody else is reading........ wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by anabose: 4:22pm On May 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
is it just me or is anybody else seeing a photo of a task force van
Na meat refrigerator van,
de there make shirt de wear you,
open your eyes.
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Hotfreezers: 4:22pm On May 31, 2019
Lexusgs430:

They already come to you for charging sessions nah...... Nah you go select regime........ ST or TDB + other engaging services......... grin

Professor!

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 4:24pm On May 31, 2019
Hotfreezers:

Professor!

It takes one Professor, to identify another Dean......... wink
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by qanda: 4:27pm On May 31, 2019
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by IceTrice01: 4:27pm On May 31, 2019
dondo83:
This is our mobile bar ! We bring the party to your doorsteps!

Where do you offer your services?
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by MrBONE2(m): 4:28pm On May 31, 2019
HospitalityDiva:

The business of arresting people.

But most BoneBeings dont need to Rest grin

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by dondo83(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2019
IceTrice01:

Where do you offer your services?
abuja and environs

1 Like

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by qanda: 4:33pm On May 31, 2019
Creative is allowed...so is innovation... important ingredients of thriving businesses...one of the reasons we built Nigerians an Educational App. Check it out.

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by soil4soil(m): 4:34pm On May 31, 2019
CITA is a soft drink. it is non carbonated drinks. CITA advantage * Reduce the rate of health issues to the intake of other soft drinks. * Detoxify the body systems. * Serves as a substitute to sugar drinks. * Increase life span. * Lower blood pressure. * Reduce cholesterol levels, diabetes and constipation in the human system. Why not try it. DRINK IT LOVE IT

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by rhythyson: 4:43pm On May 31, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Which business is this abeg Mr OP grin

The business for Naira Marley and friends grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by dfrost: 4:45pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:
Everything is going digital now even oloshoism.

*spits angry

Ehen Oga Lucifer. Please bookmark these names down:

1. LuciferOgboni
2. LuciferOyinbo
3. LuciferAgama
4. LuciferJankara
5. LuciferIsibuogu
6. LuciferDeceiver
7. LuciferOctopus

I will supply you with more... Others please add to his list so he can patent them all. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by henrixx(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2019
You didn't put that guy that sells data in ikeja close to secretariat lool
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 31, 2019
MJBOLT:
is it just me or is anybody else seeing a photo of a task force van

Waiting for olosho office ob mobile
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Pataricatering(f): 5:07pm On May 31, 2019
I’m sure you have hallucinations about feminists ! Lol
LuciferImam:
Everything is going digital now even oloshoism.

And you don't need to download InMessage.
Nah.

Just head down to Nairaland's sexuality section & open the Ashawo / Beer Parlour thread. You will find all our "responsible" feminists fighting for gender equality there. grin

pocohantas / AntiBrutus and her clique are down there making sure women have superior body counts to men.

That is true feminism.

*spits angry
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Zombicmodz: 5:21pm On May 31, 2019
OP wake me up when short time hotels go mobile..

Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by Ghanaian(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2019
Upwork is making people happy

Approval of all Upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Call or whatsapp
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Which business is this abeg Mr OP grin

Where u pay for illegal crossing of road...
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by immaculate1234(m): 6:17pm On May 31, 2019
6lam:
So tomorrow is the big day.Which one are you watching? Champions League or AJ vs Andy Ruiz?

I no be betting kibda person cos I am business man buh Liverpool 3-1 Tottenham
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by 2black1(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2019
immaculate1234:

I no be betting kibda person cos I am business man buh Liverpool 3-1 Tottenham

AJ vs Ruiz will be airing early hours if Sunday so it does not stop you from watching the Champions' League.
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by anthonyuncle(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2019
abeg which camera wey dz autojosh guys dey use snap
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by immaculate1234(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2019
2black1:

AJ vs Ruiz will be airing early hours if Sunday so it does not stop you from watching the Champions' League.

good to know
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2019
Business on the move, nice innovations.
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by ToryWoods(m): 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2019
$912 Fiverr withdrawal available via PayPal
325/$ flat
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by casydigital(m): 1:44am On Jun 05, 2019
ToryWoods:
$912 Fiverr withdrawal available via PayPal
325/$ flat
still available ?
Re: How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2019
nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Does Digital Printing Machines Cost? / CBN Gives Update On Naira Scarcity / FYNESTDEALS: AMAZON ITEM Orders Made Easy: Place your order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.