Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking (55937 Views)

Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Teewhy2: 7:45pm On May 31, 2019
shocked tongue undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Gforce2019: 7:48pm On May 31, 2019
sholatem:
She yaff to repackage for sanwoolu,ambode tenure yaff end nah grin
Runs gal... I hail o!
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Niwdog(m): 7:49pm On May 31, 2019
Onyi22:

Remove hate n u will see the beauty
which beauty? without makeup the girl ugly and her acting PROWESS is zero.com
I for like follow you from behind o
That nyash make sense
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by UbiDaniels: 7:53pm On May 31, 2019
yuh see.. nmber 2nd succesfull olosho... in yoruba land

Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by nickxtra(m): 7:54pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Crysthaniel(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2019
Olufela30:
AMBO OOOO !! AMBO !!!
haa see that picture..
it made my day..
grin
Olufela30:
AMBO OOOO !! AMBO !!!
haa see that picture..
it made my day..
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
The weight of the makeup is equivalent to that of an iron mask.
And after 2 hours when the Instagram likes slows down and then finally stops, then boredom and idleness sets it again and then depression.
The talk wey I wan talk ehn..but as I sight ur moniker I just chill
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Junkie1: 7:59pm On May 31, 2019
cry BET WHAT IS SOO ATTRACTIVE HERE?? ALL I SEE IS FAKE SHIT
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 31, 2019
Niwdog:
which beauty? without makeup the girl ugly and her acting PROWESS is zero.com
I for like follow you from behind o
That nyash make sense
No be lie but na double condom u go use o.. u see as her legs dirty abi? Imagine the kpekus grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Niwdog(m): 8:04pm On May 31, 2019
dairykidd:

No be lie but na double condom u go use o.. u see as her legs dirty abi? Imagine the kpekus grin
hehehehe
You know see her personal text
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Sanchez01: 8:07pm On May 31, 2019
Olufela30:
AMBO OOOO !! AMBO !!!
LMFAO grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 31, 2019
Niwdog:
hehehehe
You know see her personal text
yeah... but na true i talk na no be insult. Save ur body some unnecessary invasion
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 31, 2019
Olufela30:
AMBO OOOO !! AMBO !!!

You're Crazy! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Successboy88(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2019
I just love this woman
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Oloripelebe: 8:28pm On May 31, 2019
Lagos state project 2015-2019
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by xprez(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2019
Marine spirit iffu know u know
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by stanliwise(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2019
Officialgarri:
The weight of the makeup is equivalent to that of an iron mask.
And after 2 hours when the Instagram likes slows down and then finally stops, then boredom and idleness sets it again and then depression.
hahahahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by HenryInno1(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2019
Olufela30:
AMBO OOOO !! AMBO !!!
This ur pic sha =))
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by FASH23(m): 9:08pm On May 31, 2019
Olufela30:
AMBO OOOO !! AMBO !!!
OmoAle grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Adortem: 9:31pm On May 31, 2019
MASSIVE RECRUITMENT

WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS

LeadHire Limited is massively recruiting Business Development Officers for her client in the travel and tourism sector

REQUIREMENTS
• HND/BSC HOLDERS.
• Previous Experience as a DSA is desirable.
• Candidates resident around Lekki and environs are encouraged to apply.
• Female BDOs are desirable for gender balance in the workplace.
• Knowledge of travel and tours is desirable.

Come along with your CVs

Date: Monday, June 03, 2019

Time: 11am, 1pm and 3pm respectively.

Salary:#40,000+Commission+HMO+Pension+NHF+NSITF

If you meet the requirements above, please come to our office, details below:
Venue: LeadHire Limited, Suite J231, Road 5 , Ikota Office Complex, VGC, Ajah, Lagos.

For further information
Call: 08139498477
Email:jobs@leadhire.com.ng
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Billy0naire(m): 10:22pm On May 31, 2019
They look cute until they wash their faces, you see the real demon.

Fake life, fake face. Ladies have defeated the facial recognization technology.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by tfash96(m): 10:28pm On May 31, 2019
Memphitz537:
Ned Nwoko don f**k this one so??
H

Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by drealinno: 1:14am On Jun 01, 2019
na worms go finish am 4 ground last last
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Bridget95(f): 4:02am On Jun 01, 2019
Seen Egbegbe
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by Bridget95(f): 4:03am On Jun 01, 2019
Seun Egbegbe is calling you from prison.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by ehinmowo: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2019
KristaPretty:

Who be this wan angry angry angry angry

why quoting him? the real life of celebrities are opposite of what they flaunt online. Their lives are characterised by depression, substance abuse, loneliness, rejections etc.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's New Video Got Celebrities And Fans Talking by akdjr(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2019
The pussy no go tight again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Chilly B: 'I Am Not A Lesbian But I Enjoy Their Gifts' - Amadi Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.