Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Please Where Is Nestle Nigeria Located - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Where Is Nestle Nigeria Located (2086 Views)

See The Worst Road In Nigeria Located In Ehalumona Enugu State / Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form / Where's "Oluwole" Located In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Is Nestle Nigeria Located by invigilator(m): 2:58pm On May 31, 2019
I have been invited for a screening test next month, I got this address as the venue

Nestlé Nigeria Plc, Agbara Factory ,Km 32 Lagos – Badagry Expressway, Agbara Estate, Ogun State

The problem I have now is I don't know if it's located in Ogun state or Lagos State, and it will be painful paying to either one and the venue is actually at the other, I am going to the test from Delta, Warri, so I have to know which route will be the closest to the venue.. Anyone with proper info should kindly help out. Thanks
Re: Please Where Is Nestle Nigeria Located by Pappyjim: 3:08pm On May 31, 2019
From Delta drop at Berger, enter bus going to iyana-ipaja from berger(#250) and drop last bus stop, then enter another one going to Iyana-Iba(#200 or less), then drop at "Gate" (ask the conductor) to show you where they enter Agbara bus.
Enter Agbara bus(#200 or less) and drop at Agbara junction, then take bike to Nestle plant(#100 to #150)
Wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Please Where Is Nestle Nigeria Located by Pappyjim: 3:12pm On May 31, 2019
Agbara is owned by Ogun state but share boundary with Lagos state.
Agbara Bus-stop is in Lagos state while the industrial estate proper is in Ogun state!
It's my route to d site.
Re: Please Where Is Nestle Nigeria Located by middlebelter(m): 3:16pm On May 31, 2019
Agbara is in Ogun State. However Nestle Corporate Hq is somewhere in Ilupeju, very close to Oshodi.

Depending on the venue stated on your invite. If your interview is holding at Agbara Industrial Estate, then I will suggest you get to a place to sleep in Lagos at least a day before the interview or better still, go to Agbara and look for a hotel around the office. in that case, you go to the factory before the day of interview and ask for where you can get an affordable Guest House or Hotel. I say this because the road s leading to Agbara from Lagos or Ogun are bad.

Now, I will suggest you go to Oshodi under the bridge and ask for buses going to Sango-Ota.Maybe N200. From Toll- Gate at Sango, cross to the pother side of the express and either take a bike to Oju-ore or Buses going to Atan. Now if you take a bike, from Oju-Ore, you can get Atan but if you join buses going to Atan, then when you get to Atan, you will take another bus going to Agbara.

Oshodi- Sango- Atan- Agbara Industrial Estate ( ask for Nestle)

or

Oshodi - Atan- Oju-Ore through Bike- Atan- Agbara.

However, if you are able to get buses going to Iyana -Ipaja fro Delta, it is better. From Iyana Ipaja, ask for buses goin to Sango -Toll-gate - to Atan- Agbara.

wishing you good lick

Please take the interview seriously. one of the best place to work in this country. dont allow the bad raod to discourage you.

Good Luck
Re: Please Where Is Nestle Nigeria Located by invigilator(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2019
Pappyjim:
From Delta drop at Berger, enter bus going to iyana-ipaja from berger(#250) and drop last bus stop, then enter another one going to Iyana-Iba(#200 or less), then drop at "Gate" (ask the conductor) to show you where they enter Agbara bus.
Enter Agbara bus(#200 or less) and drop at Agbara junction, then take bike to Nestle plant(#100 to #150)
Wish you all the best

Thanks, is there a way I can get cheap accommodation around that's close to the plant.. And what's the price range?
Re: Please Where Is Nestle Nigeria Located by Pappyjim: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2019
Sure, mini flat (room n parlour) ranges from #100 to 150k

(1) (Reply)

Fluted Pumpkin (ugwu) Production / Quotes Used To Start A Debate / 9year Old Girl Accidentally Kill Gun Instructor With An Israeli Made Sub-mach...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.