Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) (65408 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Posting Nude Photo Of His 4-Year-Old Daughter On Instagram / Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kills & Buries His Girlfriend Inside His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Wavvywind: 5:15pm On May 31, 2019
Bb
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by frankmoney(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2019
Hell is empty , all the devil's are here
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by PapaAdanna: 5:15pm On May 31, 2019
That baby is more than 4 months abeg

As for the monkey... Behead him!

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by frankmoney(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2019
Hell is empty , all the devils are here
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by AmazingELixir: 5:15pm On May 31, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

We shouldn't be quick to judge the man most probably he is mentally challenged, no sane person will do this to a child let alone their own flesh and blood.

The other logical explanation is for ritual purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by cococandy(f): 5:15pm On May 31, 2019
Kill him already
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by boxypane(m): 5:15pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:
And I say he did the right thing!

Look at the girl's hair! Just LOOOKAT!

She is already adorning her hair with rubbish to attract men.

This man realized his daughter is a future olosho feminist and saved mankind by terminating her before she wreaks havoc on innocent men.
He should be rewarded and a statue moulded for him in Owerri.

*spits angry
Wait, how you take escape prison sef?

3 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by johnkay1(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

This man realized his daughter is a future olosho feminist and saved mankind by terminating her before she wreaks havoc on innocent men.

*spits angry

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by femolii: 5:16pm On May 31, 2019
RIP baby.

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by OgbanjeProphet: 5:16pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by VolvoS60(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2019
sad

Oh dear God, why?
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Trickstreat: 5:16pm On May 31, 2019
What kind of people do we have on this nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:16pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

*spits angry

You are suffering from depression.

you better get help as soon as you can.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by whitering: 5:17pm On May 31, 2019
E
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by erons22(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

*spits angry

Are you alright? Innocent child that is just 4 months old u are just saying this thrash, YOU ARE A FOOL BRO angry

7 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by cigwe(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2019
is the baby still alive

2 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by whitering: 5:18pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

*spits angry

No matter how you try, you can never be like wetin be him name self Nwanikpe. Such statement is insensitive

5 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Edusouls(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2019
Many demons have possessed countless humans and multiplying out of hand.God have left us to our fate...

4 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by nellyquash(f): 5:18pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

*spits angry

Obviously, you must die a shameful death for spewing shits out of that gutter mouth.

Spits

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 5:18pm On May 31, 2019
Hardeyshinardt:
So because you are not happy with your wife,you now decided to burried bury your 4months old daughter...wickedness at the highest order.

Result of Wickedness and poverty.

Wetin person ear no go hear for dis shithole called country

Wetin person eye no go see for dis shithole called Nigeria

Poverty is a bastard

God punish povertry.
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Dagger111(m): 5:19pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

*spits angry

Guy!!! I have access to Pastor chris Oyakhilome, would you kindly come and seek for deliverance? You seriously need it at this your hard time. I believe it's not your fault, u currently dont knw what you are doing ni. Omo Ale, elenu pelebe.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Phyde: 5:20pm On May 31, 2019
Poor little girl, what was her offence or what does she know to deserved this slow death cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by mhiznikky(f): 5:20pm On May 31, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Eleribu niyin Sir
Savage
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by femolii: 5:20pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

*spits angry
And for you luciferlman you shall not see good in your life.

5 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2019
PapaAdanna:
That baby is more than 4 months abeg

As for the monkey... Behead him!
my thoughts exactly
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

*spits angry

The thunder that will � fire you is still doing press up

4 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by kogic: 5:22pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

*spits angry

I wonder how you sleep. A man killed his flesh and blood(even if the baby isn't his) she has a right to life. As par her hairdo, that's the mother's choice. Poor girl hasn't start thinking for herself talk more of the choice of her hairdo. A very senseless comment I must say.

5 Likes

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by inspitation: 5:22pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=LuciferImam post=78897285]And I say he did the right thing!

I not surprised at your comment since your name is Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Hardeyshinardt(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2019
[quote author=bujebudanu1 post=78898633][/quote]
Thanks bro...
Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Imoh555(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

*spits angry

You will burn in hell and die a painful death

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buries His 4-Month-Old Daughter Alive In Ebonyi (More Disturbing Photos) by Mayor88(m): 5:24pm On May 31, 2019
LuciferImam:

Attention seeking clown. Take this

*spits angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested / The Monitor Lizard That Has Been Tormenting Me, My Fish Ponds / Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.