Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Do (real) Mentors Still Exists? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do (real) Mentors Still Exists? (1097 Views)

To A Man With A Good Heart Who Believes True Love Still Exists.... / Can Anyone Tell Me If True Love Still Exists In This Mordern Day Nigeria ? I Want A Girl Who See Fid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do (real) Mentors Still Exists? by mmomi(f): 11:27am On Jan 16, 2006
I found out that when you want to approach your role model (opposite sex) esp. male, he would like to have an affair with you. You would like the man(guy) to teach you or guide you in some areas but he would like you to be his girlfriend (mean: go to bed with you)
Brethren- what's your view?
Re: Do (real) Mentors Still Exists? by dagaro(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2006
areas like what?
Re: Do (real) Mentors Still Exists? by myname(m): 11:43am On Jan 16, 2006
mmoni; u r right but i can tell u that am one. Its possible to have men that can be ur mentors and still like u as agood friend.  But the problem i am having is that its the gurls that atimes turn on me  ad it reaaly is a problem to me because i always enjoy taliking 2 friends sincerely and not take advantage of gurls that show interest in me.
Re: Do (real) Mentors Still Exists? by k9(m): 4:16am On Feb 02, 2006
I second myname on that one... there will ALWAYS be the good guys (and girls) no matter what. I just might be in the same sit. where a much younger girl kinda looks up 2 me as a model/big brother figure.. and to think we only met online.. But for some reason i'm beggining to suspect she's taken a liking to me (still observing tho,) but unfortunatey if i decide she's getting emotional on me, i will have to set her straight.. even tho i suspect she won't like it.. So mmomi.. not all role models are d same.. as with everything else...
Re: Do (real) Mentors Still Exists? by DrObinna(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
I think you see things like that, based on the experiences you have had. I agree with the rest of the pack that, there exist good Guys out there who will not be interested in sex, but will want to help you with what ever part in life that you have choosen. But you on your part should be very careful not to be caught playing seducing roles when looking for a Mentor.

Final word, you are better of with Females Ok smiley!

Dr.Obinna

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Look Muslim Guy / Can Someone Heal My Broken Heart / erased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.