Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown (35106 Views)

Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / These Animals Have Been On Lockdown This While. Our Is Just Two Weeks / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by sketcherJ(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2019
The Breakdown :
About 4 weeks ago, a show was held in Amphitheater on Oau campus in which Zlatan Ibile was the Main performing artiste..

Cultists wearing yellow uniforms were allegedly said to have stormed this show with the aim of disrupting the show but were challenged and stopped by Oau students resulting into the beating and arrest of these alleged cultists whom were about seven in number

at about a day or two days later a message was posted and shared around on Oau WhatsApp pages which contained a supposed cultist threats about storming Oau on JUNE 1ST and causing carnage and mayhem in form of reprisal attacks on what was done to their comrades..

This sole message has led to a chain of events in Oau and Ile Ife as a whole, in which students
have crafted a GOT themed slogan for the June 1 threat -"Winter Is coming"

Oau mgt are taking no chances as Security have been reportedly beefed up in Oau main roads, entrance and exits games and several law enforcement agencies like the army, police force( Sars, ) DSS etc have been sighted on campus but yet students are leaving campus in droves and running to their parents homes to avoid the supposed "Winter" and a reoccurrence of what happened in 1999..

a copy of the the message has been attached to this post. Guys, Let's talk about it. let's make this thread interesting...

. Does this message look real, do you have any insights about the way the cultists operate ?has it ever happened before in your school? Should Oau students prepare for Winter or just discard the message as fake?

- Sketch

I will appreciate this being on front page please

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 31, 2019
One muntular up there dey talk about cowardice
If I be student for that school I go don dey house since
Japa fizzle. No time
Thunder fire school
Life dey important
Na so all these boys nearly kill me way back for school that year
Na me know as I take graduate

Las las I no even use the result sef.
Street took over.
Abeg make una run oooo
Pity una parents
And for those boys wey wan go fight tomorrow wey go read wetin I dey write guess what..una go kpai tomorrow. Unless una repent. Iseee

Zlatan be careful,only you yahoo only you efcc only you cult. No forget your fellow artist wey do lau lau like you wey dem chop him eye for lasu. Be guided.
Rest on Damoche

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Elagancy: 9:38pm On May 31, 2019
where dat saynotocultism who said he is DSS. he should come and tell us about dis ones o. since he is only good at biting de fingers dat fed him

5 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by sketcherJ(m): 9:44pm On May 31, 2019
Shibaraba:
One muntular up there dey talk about cowardice
If I be student for that school I go don dey house since
Japa fizzle. No time
Thunder fire school
Life dey important
Na so all these boys nearly kill me way back for school that year
Na me know as I take graduate

Las las I no even use the result sef.
Street took over.
Abeg make una run oooo
Pity una parents
And for those boys wey wan go fight tomorrow wey go read wetin I dey write guess what..una go kpai tomorrow. Unless una repent. Iseee
lol bro, which school did u attend?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by saynotocultism: 9:48pm On May 31, 2019
Elagancy:
where dat saynotocultism who said he is DSS. he should come and tell us about dis ones o. since he is only good at biting de fingers dat fed him

Please be careful . The size of a needle does not prevent it from draining blood . Be very careful. Do not promote cultism. You do not understand what life is as a cultist . Please be careful

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by saynotocultism: 9:50pm On May 31, 2019
sketcherJ:
The Breakdown :
About 4 weeks ago, a show was held in Amphitheater on Oau campus in which Zlatan Ibile was the Main performing artiste..

Alora cultists( judged from their yellow uniforms) were allegedly said to have stormed this show with the aim of disrupting the show but were challenged and stopped by Oau students resulting into the beating and arrest of these alleged cultists whom were about seven in number

at about a day or two days later a message was posted and shared around on Oau WhatsApp pages which contained a supposed cultist threats about storming Oau on JUNE 1ST and causing carnage and mayhem in form of reprisal attacks on what was done to their comrades..

This sole message has led to a chain of events in Oau and Ile Ife as a whole, in which students

Oau mgt are taking no chances as Security have been reportedly beefed up in Oau main roads, entrance and exits games and several law enforcement agencies like the army, police force( Sars, ) DSS etc have been sighted on campus but yet students are leaving campus in droves and running to their parents homes to avoid the supposed "Winter" and a reoccurrence of what happened in 1999..

a copy of the the message has been attached to this post. Guys, Let's talk about it. let's make this thread interesting...

. Does this message look real, do you have any insights about the way the cultists operate ?has it ever happened before in your school? Should Oau students prepare for Winter or just discard the message as fake?

- Sketch

cc : Lalasticlala, Dominique

Do not be scared . Please read my story, you will understand .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 31, 2019
@
Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by nepapole(m): 10:11pm On May 31, 2019
This is crius....

1 Like

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Elagancy: 11:58pm On May 31, 2019
saynotocultism:

Please be careful . The size of a needle does not prevent it from draining blood . Be very careful. Do not promote cultism. You do not understand what life is as a cultist . Please be careful
abeg o Mr DSS. I'm not a cultist like you. there's nothing like a repentant cultist. nemesis is their shadows. your grave Mr DSS lies in front of you.

I respect security agencies but I hate snitches. I hate you more because you are one sided. anyway, ur reliance shall be made null by de weapons of those u seek, de nozzles of your colleagues guns, de wheels of de vehicles on de road or de dish u eat. trust me, it pays to look more, hear more and talk less. you, an acclaimed DSS official, should kno better.

I thank God I'm not a cultist. so whether u be cultist or security official o, u can do me nothing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by iCauseTrouble: 4:53am On Jun 01, 2019
grin
Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by GOFRONT(m): 4:54am On Jun 01, 2019
And they can't threaten those politician that has held their country to ransome....

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by julybaba(m): 5:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by aadoiza: 5:05am On Jun 01, 2019
sketcherJ:
The Breakdown :

Cultists wearing yellow uniforms were allegedly said to have stormed this show with the aim of disrupting the show but were challenged and stopped by Oau students resulting into the beating and arrest of these alleged cultists whom were about seven in number
Please if you're ever gonna use "whom or who" and not sure which would be correct, just slot in the respective object or subject pronouns to see which one fits in. Whom were about seven = them were about seven. Who are about seven = they were about seven. And if you're not sure, just use "who" to be on a safer side.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by adewest1999(m): 5:05am On Jun 01, 2019
angry na night king type that msg?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by MrHighSea: 5:06am On Jun 01, 2019
To join cult na old school. Imagine, ur a big boy because u join group, carry cutlass n gun then speak slangs. No group, no U. Spoilt children. I recall their members (3-7 years older than I) taking refuge at my crib. I dy send them errands.

New school: one man squad, make money, speak n dress clean. Dnt make anyone see or smell u, go for their soul.

Wasted youthful brain n brawn. #khd95 summed ds up

2023 is by the corner, they will b used again.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:08am On Jun 01, 2019
Very likely a hoax message by a good-for-nothing idiot.

But, better safe than sorry.

That's how some m0rons said taking salt would cure Ebola and people died as a result.

I remember patiently explaining to friends forwarding the message how stupid the salt thing was and getting insulted for always being "contrarian"

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Dagger111(m): 5:09am On Jun 01, 2019
sketcherJ:
The Breakdown :

- Sketch

cc : Lalasticlala, Dominique

I'm in OAU nw, we are expecting them. This can never be like "Africa" era when they butchered him like cow.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Khd95(m): 5:14am On Jun 01, 2019
Zlatan cause fight for saapade,ogun state where he go perform because he "fly colour"

Na that same zlatan still go cause fight for Ile-ife because of cult related issue now "winter is coming" upon innocent students

Cultism does pay, zlatan was a cult boy at mapoly,no matter how made he is now he will still be looking over his shoulder because nemesis and his twinnie,karma does not forget and they are not biased

Say no to cultism,there is no life there, u are only good as a casualty figure in the long run sad

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by dododawa1: 5:15am On Jun 01, 2019
sketcherJ:
lol bro, which school did u attend?
pls don't say d name of school.
Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by aremz(m): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2019
Winter is coming. Awo boys dey kazi!!!!

1 Like

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 5:17am On Jun 01, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by odehaj: 5:18am On Jun 01, 2019
Shakara everywhere! Why not go after BH,Herdsmen &Kidnappers with your might? You dey school the form cult. F*ck you,f*ck your department, f*ck your faculty, f*ck whatever course you claim to be reading, f*ck yellow,f*ck your future wife, f*ck what you believe in,f*ck what ever your favorite food is.

18 Likes

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by KingLennon(m): 5:21am On Jun 01, 2019
Seven-up? Those yellow men sha grin. They won't strike that day but may take the school unawares. The school authority should give an order that anybody caught will be shot at sight.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 5:23am On Jun 01, 2019
Elagancy:
abeg o Mr DSS. I'm not a cultist like you. there's nothing like a repentant cultist. nemesis is their shadows. your grave Mr DSS lies in front of you.

I respect security agencies but I hate snitches. I hate you more because you are one sided. anyway, ur reliance shall be made null by de weapons of those u seek, de nozzles of your colleagues guns, de wheels of de vehicles on de road or de dish u eat. trust me, it pays to look more, hear more and talk less. you, an acclaimed DSS official, should kno better.

I thank God I'm not a cultist. so whether u be cultist or security official o, u can do me nothing

Oga are u calling him a snitch becos he spoke about his' ordeal as a cultist or becos he speaks against cultism, or becos he denounced his membership.
I don't really get?
But 4rm the way u re talking if truly u ain't a cultist then why are u pained about what he has done.
What is wrong is wrong and can neva be right.

Saynotocultism has opened the eyes of those that wants to see if they ven't joined b4 now to what they shld expect so it's left to anyone that wants to suffer such to continue to trail in that path.

Me as a person, once u strt acting funny as my friend, I distance myself from u completely.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How June 1st Cultist Scare Is Putting OAU On Lockdown by Orlaoluwayimika(m): 5:28am On Jun 01, 2019
O ye marlians and Zlatan fans can u see the fools u people are supporting.

Staunch cultist who has endangered life of students and disrupt the peace of a school that hasn't has cultist issues for up to 20 yrs now.

Are these set of people ur role models and would u b happy if u ve children in the skool and there are threats to there life becos of one fool.

34 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: 22 Year Old Economics Students Wins Miss Unilorin / LASU Bread: Lagos State University Launches LASU Bread Bakery / How To Do A Change Of Course, While In University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.