Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Man Vows To Marry Uncle’s Wife, Claims She’s A Bomb In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Vows To Marry Uncle’s Wife, Claims She’s A Bomb In Bed (764 Views)

My Uncle Wife Is Insensitive / My Dead Uncle's Wife Needs Children From Me / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him, I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vows To Marry Uncle’s Wife, Claims She’s A Bomb In Bed by 2mercy: 2:26am On Jun 01, 2019
Michael Magoronga

A Zhombe man who was caught pants down with his uncle’s wife has claimed the woman was a dynamite in bed and has vowed to marry her.

Juda Muketiwa of Village 18 Bobs under Chief Gwesela in Zhombe was caught pants down with the woman in question, Letwin Masvaure, who is wife to his uncle Unity Nduku.

Muketiwa is son to Nduku’s elder sister.

The matter has since been heard before Chief Weight Gwesela’s court where Muketiwa was fined five head of cattle for adultery.

Nduku who is a gold dealer, was shocked when he returned home unannounced only to find his wife and his sister’s son having sex in his matrimonial bed.

Muketiwa is married to another woman with whom he has one child while Masvaure has two children with Nduku.

Chief Weight Gwesela confirmed that his court handled the matter and the man had since been fined.

“It is true we handled such a matter and the man was fined five beasts for the taboo. This is unheard of and we do not condone such activities. We have since fined the man and warned him against such actions,” said Chief Gwesela.

A source who also attended the court session said Muketiwa had since vowed to marry Masvaure whom he claimed was better than his wife in bed.

“He was heard after the court vowing that he was not going to let her go as ordered by the court saying the woman is good in bed. He vowed to pay lobola for the woman,” said the source.

The source said Muketiwa said the fine was a form of lobola and had since cemented their relationship.

“He said now that he has paid the five beasts, the relationship has been legalised and nothing was going to stop him from seeing her anytime he wanted,” the source further revealed.

https://www.bmetro.co.zw/man-vows-to-marry-uncles-wife-claims-shes-a-bomb-in-bed/

lalasticlala
Re: Man Vows To Marry Uncle’s Wife, Claims She’s A Bomb In Bed by michlins(m): 3:33am On Jun 01, 2019
South Africa, Zimbabwe. These two countries are always in the news for incest related offenses

1 Like

Re: Man Vows To Marry Uncle’s Wife, Claims She’s A Bomb In Bed by JudasNaCarrot: 5:07am On Jun 01, 2019
Ogun State.

Kenya.

Zambia

Mozambique.

Benue State.....

Bizarre news centers....May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Man Vows To Marry Uncle’s Wife, Claims She’s A Bomb In Bed by Houseofglam7(f): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Come Lord Jesus!
We've seen/heard enough!

(1) (Reply)

"Don't Bring Your Child To School" A New Controversial Law In Alvan / / Why You Should Value Your Body As A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.