Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Lionel Messi Names Two Things He Still Wants To Achieve In His Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Names Two Things He Still Wants To Achieve In His Career (579 Views)

2022 World Cup: Babayaro Names Two People Responsible For Nigeria’s Failure / Messi Names Six Clubs That Can Stop PSG From Winning Champions League / Anthony Joshua Names Two Boxers Who Can Strip Him Off World Heavyweight Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi Names Two Things He Still Wants To Achieve In His Career by Wesporting: 6:48am On Jun 01, 2019
Lionel Messi has won almost everything possible in football - but there are two stones still left unturned.

The 32-year-old has five Ballon d'Or's and four Champions League winners medals amongst his vast array of team and individual honours.

Speaking to Fox Sports Argentina, Messi said:

"I want to finish my career and win something with the national team or try as many times as possible, not to be left with people who did not want me or bad comments towards me.
"Getting up, trying again, is the message for children who like to see me. That's life, stumble and get back up and fight for your dreams.
"My dream was always to be a soccer player, to reach the First Division.
"I was in Newell's, I was going to the pitch and my dream was to play in the stadium and live that.
"Life took me elsewhere, but my dream was always to be a professional player. Everything else that came exceeded everything.
"I still have to play in Newell's, but I do not know if it will happen."
"The Russian thing was complicated by everything we lived," he admitted.
"Russia was an atypical World Cup in many situations but I prefer to leave it there
"If I had put the penalty against Iceland, I changed everything."
Messi's Argentina side will get their Copa America campaign underway against Colombia on June 15.

More via https://mandynews.com/lionel-messi-names-two-things-he-still-wants-to-achieve-in-his-career/

Re: Lionel Messi Names Two Things He Still Wants To Achieve In His Career by DREagon(m): 6:52am On Jun 01, 2019
How about knocking liverpool out next season! Abi dat one no be achievement?
Re: Lionel Messi Names Two Things He Still Wants To Achieve In His Career by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 01, 2019
So all the UCL, Baron dor, League titles you won no do you

Me that collected common inter seminary sports medal back then dey feel like I'm the world greatest anytime i look at the medal.. upon say na bench i dey throughout the tournament

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Names Two Things He Still Wants To Achieve In His Career by frbona: 7:04am On Jun 01, 2019
R2bees:
So all the UCL, Baron dor, League titles you won no do you

Me that collected common inter seminary sports medal back then dey feel like I'm the world greatest anytime i look at the medal.. upon say na bench i dey throughout the tournament
*chop knuckle jhor*
No mind am

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Names Two Things He Still Wants To Achieve In His Career by MJBOLT: 7:05am On Jun 01, 2019
messi is very unlucky when it comes to international tournaments,he lost the world cup final,he has lost 3 copa america finals (losing 2 back to back).in life you cannot win everything

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Names Two Things He Still Wants To Achieve In His Career by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 01, 2019
frbona:
*chop knuckle jhor* No mind am
Haha. my man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hudson-odoi Signs New 5-year Chelsea Deal, To Take Hazard’s No. 10 Jersey / Nigeria Surpass 100 Points Mark In Win Over South Korea At Basketball World Cup / Osimhen & Chukwueze Lead Arrivals For Ukraine Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.