Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,471 members, 7,843,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? (2722 Views)

Meet General Muhammadu Buhari Look Alike / Meet President Jonathan's Look Alike. Smashing Resemblance / Extreme? Twins Spend £130,000 On Bre*st Implants, Surgeries To Look More Alike. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by LoVeBoOBS: 12:11am On May 08, 2007
@ayefele200
Silence is the best answer for a fool like you, however am done with you for now coming back later after taking care of business.
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 11:56am On May 08, 2007
TattleTale:

@Sisimose,
So I see you have done it AGAIN, Your mouth got you into yet another pot of hot water. Girl let it be, I tried warning you on numerous occassions that Sisi-ho, sisi-stingy, and all the other sisi's were names used to humiliate you for your obvious dysfunctional demeanor. And YES, they were all different individuals, Individuals whom you rattled on without any merit.

Please quit this demeaning decorium,it is sickening. STOP picking fights then running to the Admin, it is NOT that serious.

If only you would change your disposition, then you and others would get along,but until you desist from this "slavish" mentality, the running of Nairaland would forever be chaotic.

Now I suggested earlier on that reading is a great way to spend your spare time. PLEASE read, it developes the mind, and remember a Mind is a terrible thing to waste.

PS. Even a bat knows who Sisi-ho and Tattle tale is

lmao , humiliate who? i think anyone with a brain can see that ppl like you ruin this place, look how you all have ruined most threads across NL. my dear you are not humiliating me, you making clowns of yourselves anyone can see that. This shows the village mob mentality you and your group possess.

so TATTLETALE or is it NEELSEL? , LOVEBOOBS should i say OMOEKO, REDLIPS OR is it thief of hearts, D-RELOADED should i say debosky, AYEFELE or should we say STAR LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
looks like you the ones who have made fools of yourselves, you have to get new names cos you can't hang on to your own names , here. why? is it cos you were banned? and wy were you banned? is it cos you all change all the threads on the forum? or is it the fact that you all love to fight and throwing abuse to other users? answer is YES.

NOW IS NL SO IMPORTANT TO YOU THAT YOU CAN NOT LIVE? YOU HAVE TO CREATE NAMES TO STAY ON? IS THAT HOW EXCITING YOUR LIVES ARE? again any sane person can see that you guys should not be here at all. go across NL you can not find a thread where THIEFOFHEARTSM NEELSEL,OMOEKO,DEBOSKY, HAVE not cosed mayhem. And you wonder why you were all banned? DIDN'T YOU ALL CALL SEUN A DROPOUT AND AN IDIOT? WHY ARE YOU ON HIS FORUM? DO YOURSELVES A FAVOR especially you NEELSEL, PLS CONCENTRATE ON THAT FANTASTIC JOB YOU SAY YOU HAVE, LEAVE US THE JOBLESS ONES TO COMMUNICATE CIVILLY AMONGST OURSELVES, AFTER ALL IF YOU SO BUSY IN YOUR LIFE , WHY AND HOW DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO COME UP WITH ALL THE NEW NAMES YOU HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF, JUST TO STAY ON A FORUM.

@David
i used to think you were really matured, but i think otherwise now, you created a thread named ''DAVID' to cry about being banned from NL, now can you honesty say hand on heart that you have acted very gentlemanly? you display on the religion board alone is appalling, i won't say you are not a smart guy but you have been know to get your point across, well on many occasions but also recently you have resulted to name calling too,not me, but to others(pls don't ask me when and where its all on the board). After creating that thread on your ban , and giving a link to your blog for all these crazy ppl to rant, you also came back here acting like all was well and being quite double faced with seun. I will say you played a huge part in getting all these silly ppl to spoil this forum. For what? YOU ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE SINCE BEEN UN BANNED and here with your original username, the others are here running around like kids high on Es. I have seen the mischief created on that blog of yours and have been quiet just watching you all make fools of yourselves. I couldn't careless what these ones think of me, i can say i am better than all of you. I keep my dignity, call me what you like, infact go and use my nickname in your blog however you like, after all its only a nickname.
#

For the rest of you and your aliases, pls knock yourselves out, i know for a fact you are not enjoying the use of Nl as you would like to, and that gives me enough satisfaction. I can log on and off with my own username, not a fake, not one created to cos trouble and have fun with he matured and sane ppl here. AND I WON'T GO ANY WHERE. WE MUST DO AWAY WITH BAD RUBBISH! YOU ALL NEED TO SHAPE UP OR KEEP RUNNING AROUND WITH NO DIRECTION OR CAUSE kiss EITHER WAY i know you aint enjoying it anymore cos you can't fight as you used to why cos YOU WILL BE REPORTED. get over it!
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by GNature(m): 12:12pm On May 08, 2007
You just gottaa love the drama on Nairaland. Forget pay-per-view, this is where its at grin grin
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by sisimose(f): 12:27pm On May 08, 2007
@THIEF OFHEARTS'REDLIPS AND ALL YOUR OTHER FAKE NAMES

Sisi, what is wrong with you?

nothing my dear, i am actually very well, you?
Do you think I really care that much about you to create numerous names? That's how you went off in David's blog claiming that I'm Sisi-Ho and wrote all that nasty stuff while pretending to be all "nice and mature" on Nairaland. Most people have read it and now know the kind of hypocrite that you are.
lol if you didn't care you won't be here would you, fact is you mad, real mad at the fact that you were banned and sorry honey you only got yourself to blame, if you acted like a lady all will be well,  LOL what's a blog? i read it too it was just a bunch of you banned people getting together to lick your wounds, and sorry darling not everyone believes the crap you all put there, i think it is obvious either you or Neelsel went there to write all those stuff up using my name lmao, it is quiet funny , are you people still in nursery school? should have done better grin. Darling don't flatter yourself and think counting you , omoeko, neelsel etc means i have enemies lmao, anyone looking at the line up would laugh, are you for real? **whispers ---sweetie its the internet get a grip** kiss
You're so ridiculous. Sorry to break this to you but you have MANY enemies on Nairaland so no I'm not the one behind the sisi names. Who they are should be VERY apparent to you since all you do is report them anyway.
again there are many users here and you really flatter yourself to think you and your other friends make up the sane population of Nairaland grin
The fact that I am TOH is no secret to anyone. However this is my only other name and it wasn't made for you, don't flatter yourself. You don't mean anything to me. All you do is go around licking the behinds of the Naira land boys while running your mouth at the girls. Abi your cow rearer Hausa husband isnt enough for you?
TOH honestly i really feel for you, if you are like this , then you will have it hard in life, all the things you show about yourself , from your abusive ways to the type of language you use will make life hard for you oh, form a sister to another smiley. As for my hausa Husband well, what do you have aginst hausas, you of all people are not tribalistic? shocked i remember you said once here you do not believe in stereotypes. oh well. Nothing wrong with cattle raring, it is a job , i respect anyone who uses their hands to work unlike the 419ers and co. Since you so interested darling he hasn't rared cows since he left his mud hut to go to his village  school under a tree to learn and now works in the biggest pharmaceutical co in the world. See ? even a cattle rarer can make something of himself. Now that you know that little info about my life, which you got by coming to YIm posing as someone else to ask me questions, i hope you can now sleep better. You think i don't know it's you and Neelsel and Michelline coming to act like you are friends to get info on me? i was laffing all the time, because i knew that info would get out here, it was a trap,(my Hausa husband lmao so bad lmao lmao , my Hausa husband) you have no idea lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Either way, all those other people are other enemies of yours, has nothing to do with me so get your facts straight by all means. I wont deny that I have found all this craziness to be quite amusing though.
wow! internet enemies lmao, i said before the people in question are notorious trouble makers and don't really matter honey. grin

Did you notice that all this nonsense didn't start til you came around with your rat-like behavior, so really who is the one with the problem?

and have you noticed people can now post without you and others abusing or calling them names? have you noticed since my ratlike behavior of reporting you guys, i have not seen you use the F word Or C word? grin that alone is good for me wink

I beg you, don't bring me into your wahala. Whenever I've had an problem ith you, I've never hesitated in telling you unlike a certain person who hid under anonymous and fake names while destroying other people's blogs with petty nonsense. ring a bell?
people in glass houses lol, my dear so why aren't you using thief of hearts any more? does sisi-ho ring a bell?lmao grin

Go read a book or something, k? joo. Ciao
thanks for the tip, i will, i can take that advice, not a problem, i neeed to learn alot of things. Change and humility they say builds character, i am hoping you join me in this journey kiss
Re: Whose 'Look-alike' Are You? by RedLips3(f): 4:02pm On May 08, 2007
You are a sick person, sisimose. Who is the one that is angry? You know how you can tell someone is annoyed on the internet?
When they use caps, bold letters, make run off sentences and pretty much acting like they are frothing at the mouth. Since that is pretty much all you've been doing in this thread, it seems like you're the pissed off one.

Like I was telling the OP, goodguy, I wasnt even supposed to reply to this thread as I don't have a real answer for his question but then as i was going through the recent post list, I saw your psychotic rant with you saying im this person and that person. Sorry to break it to you but I'm none of those people. Again you don't mean anything to me so why would I bother? It's apparent that I don't like you and I think you are a hypocritical snake who sucks up to the men of Nairaland and bothers the females but I really don't need to go through all that to show this to you. Here's a question for you, since you claim all you want is a "clean" forum, how come when guys go around using dirty words, you never say anything. Hm, I wonder why. Anyway I I've made myself clear since day one, kid. Also, Why would I IM you? To say what? What can I say on there that I havent told you already? and please don't even fool yourself with the whole blog thing. I skimmed through it and knew immediately that it was you cussing and whining in caplocks. The irony. Any idiot knows that was your handiwork. Deny it all you want. You're not fooling anyone. You're  really not that smart after all you left so many hints with the mentioning of choogtin and all that. Maybe next time you wont be that obvious.

The other people might have trouble coming out to you about who they are but I however do not. I am not sisi-ho, sisimama, tattletale, loveboobs or any of those people. Get over me. Look at how you changed the topic of this thread with your juvenile nonsense by bringing me up in stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with me. I've been asking for you for the longest time. E jo, Leave me alone and leave me out of all this trash. If you want to know who those people are, go and ask them or go run to seun as usual and let him find out. Just leave me out of your mess.

I really hope you end up take my reading suggestion seriously because I meant it.

(1) (2) (3)

Server Maintenance This Month / 7 Reasons The World Would End In 2012 / Which Bank Have You Experienced This? Customer Service Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.