Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same (850 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
If you can practice what I am about to share with now for the next 21 days, your life will never remain the same. Your life is sum total of the choice you make and the choices is form your habit. Where you are now is as a result of the choices you make yesterday and you follow it. As children of God you have right to make any choice you want but not bad once but good. Each one of you has the right to be very rich and successful in life but it can only done when you make the choice to be rich and successful.

Areas you must make the right choice on in life if you want to succeed.
In the world today there are many news bad news going on in the world that will try to scare you of taking step to get what you want, either to improve yourself or add value to the world but you must make a choice to overcome that negative stream of current. Nothing change until you do something about it. You have to make a choice to be a winner and not a victim of the system.

Another area you need to make a choice if you want to successful in life is feelings and ego. They are the things that want to hold us back sometime. It will give you different options why that big goals you set cannot be achieve but if you allow it yo dominate you, you can accept it as the fact and live by it. You have to make a choice that you are not going to be an host to your ego or feeling but to God.

Another area you need to make choice on in life if you want to live to your expectation is people's opinion. You have to make a choice never to accept people opinion about you. They don't have the final say in your life, you do. What you say and believe you are is what you become. People's opinion does not count in your life unless you believe it. You have to make a choice to always follow what is right for you in your life.

Another area you need to make a choice in your life is to continue to learn and develop yourself. Learning is the secret to high flyer in life. For example there was a time when Bill Gate was interviewed and they ask him "how often do you watch television and he replied and say he spend just sometime watch television but most of all his time his is on his work. By him spending time on his work, learn more skills and strategies to continue to soar in his business. You have to make a choice to always learn new things to keep you updated on the current ways of life. What you learn yesterday may or may not work for you today. By reading and learning you develop more skills and strategies to be a winner everyday.

Another area you need to make a choice is your life. You must make a choice to be different in life and the way you look at life. You have only this one life to live and you don't have another on earth here. You can never be limited until you see yourself limited. The thought you hold toward yourself and people in life, is what form your thought believe and your thought believe create your life for you. Comparing yourself with those around you can never move you forward. Where they are now maybe is where they want to get to in life. When you compare yourself with them and try to live like them, you are limiting yourself . You have to make a choice to be different and move higher in life according to the will of God for your life. In Christ we have an unending destiny. When you stop venturing and aiming to get higher in life, you are limiting your God given destiny. Another beautiful thing about God is He give us opportunity in every quarter of the year for us to move higher in life. But when you comparing yourself with other or where you are now, you are limiting and missing the opportunity God is bringing on your way every moment. So keep your head high and be different in life in doing things. Choose what you want and focus on it.

Another area you have to make a choice on in life is your finance. Your financial life is your own decision to make. Nobody can do it for you. You have to determine the extent of how you want it to be. Is it in thousands, millions, billions, trillions or zillions you want it to be? you are the one to make the choice. Are you going to prosper in it? the choice is yours to make. But if I were you, I will choose to be very prosperous because when I have everything I want in abundance is when I am at peace and happy. I don't like lack of anything, whenever I want to buy anything the money is there abundantly to buy it. One thing about being making a choice in your finance is that when you make the choice to be financially successful, opportunity will never stop flowing to you. So you have to make a choice on how your finance will be and do something to make it.

Anoyher area you need to make choice on in life is your relationship with people. Relationship matters alot in life. The people you know can determine the favour you receive in life. When having relationship, the first person you need to have relationship with is God. He is your source, your breath and life. When you have good relationship with God, He rub on you Who He is and reveal to you deep secrets that nobody know. Another person you have have good relationship with is Yourself. You must make a choice to love yourself, be happy with yourself, feed yourself with good things and desire only good things for yourself. Remember you are a Spirit living in a body that has a soul. You are all you could ever be. You are complete in yourself. Forming a good relationship with yourself releases the best of you to you and who you are and what you carry inside you.

Another area you need to make choice is your talent and gift. You possess a unique talent and gift. God give you this talent to show forth His light, for you to prosper and be a solution on earth here. Your gift and talent is the solution people are looking for. People want to be happy, worship, sing praise, educated, know how to love, care, successful, rich, prosperous, setup business, the ways to be successful in life and many more. You have one of those things people are searching in their day to day life. There are books, songs and things you can do that people are looking that nobody in the world know except you. Until you release talent and gift, you are never satisfy in life. When you give it out you have move yourself higher in life. One glorious thing that your talent and gift does is it makes you valuable and useful to the society. You don't see yourself empty but have value to give to the world that will make you valuable to them. So make a choice to become valuable to yourself and to the world by knowing what you have and a way to release it to the world.

So I have listed some areas you need to make a choice. So I will show you now where you need to base the choice you make in your day to day life on.

1. Use the word if God: The word of God is the first place you need to visit if you want to make a choice on any issue of your life. In it is where you will find what God said concerning any issue of your life at the moment so that you can make the right. When somebody is trying to make you guilty of what happen in the past, when you check the word, it will tell you that you are now a new man in Christ Jesus, old things we pass away all things has become new. So as you discovered this, you will then make a choice on that and use it to create your whole life.

2. By your experience of the past: Each and everyday of our life we always go through situations that teach us a lesson. Those lesson are our own life experiences. For example there maybe people that will like to get you upset at them and form the image of hatred in you. Because of that you will see that you did not do something good that day. And another day will come and you are face with such people again. If you don't make a choice to be different, they will also ruin your day for you.
So everyday of your life try to make every moment of your life count by making choice on only what want in your feeling, speaking and how you want your day to be.

Thanks for reading this post and God bless you.
If you know that you are not born again just say this simple short prayer below. Dear friends you don't have to die in sin, someone has already pay for it and God is not counting your sin against you. Today He is telling to come and accept what He has done for you so that you can live a successful and a prosperous life. So if you want to born again say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus i come to you today as a sinner, i believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again for my justification. Right now i accept you as my Lord and personal. I am save and i am born again. Thank you Jesus for saving me.
Thank you for reading this post and God bless you abundantly.

This is an excerpt from my book called The Power Of Choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Your life is the sum total of the choice you make, so each day choose to focus on what you really want
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
Your life is the sum total of the choice you make, so each day choose to focus on what you want.
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
The past have no power over you except you hold the thought in your mind and believe it.
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2019
Live everyday as if your desires are happening in that day
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Tejiriseth(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2019
Then again, So many people live their Life, from Birth till Death and dont Involve and GOd In It..

1 Like

Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
keep reading
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
Life is easy
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Keep reading
Re: If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 2:45am On Oct 17, 2019
With God on your side you can do anything

(1) (Reply)

Career Switching After HND IN STATISTICS / Amb. Buzopat, Agbalanze Kenneth Ifekudu Takes Education To Grassroots / Do You Know You Can Earn 10% Monthly With No Hassle?, Ask Me How.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.