Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

Google Has A Dark Side? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Has A Dark Side? (4154 Views)

Services And Applications Google Has Shutdown In 2019 / How Google Has Managed To Maintain Its Dominance On The Internet Space / Google Has Been Recording You. Here's How To Delete The Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Has A Dark Side? by careytommy37(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
psychologist:
If you are having privacy issues, use more of Duckduckgo.com instead of google

LOL. google runs duckduckgo
Re: Google Has A Dark Side? by fox26: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
oglalasioux:
Why are you scared of Google knowing your location? Are you committing a crime?

He is murderer
Re: Google Has A Dark Side? by fox26: 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Are you a murderer, serial killer?
Re: Google Has A Dark Side? by traihit: 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Billy0naire:
There is no dark side, but your digital footprint are stored on the cloud server. If you are on Facebook, google plus or your pictures are on cloud storage apps like microsoft photos etc, and you at anytime typed your name, alongside your pictures, like profiles on Instagram, facebook, LinkedIn etc, note that the facial recognition technology knows your face more than you do and will match your name to all your pictures online and produce a photo-album for you, which is matched to all activities and your location during said activities.

It is out of your hands if to approve of this or not, it is the direction of the new world, the new humanity. Google, facebook, microsoft etc are just instruments in the hands of the Engineers of the Universe.

If you want to be 'unknown' by AI, or you do not want to leave your digital foot-print, what you need is a phone without a camera and obviously the older nokia phones are the best. I use many of those and my smart phone is simply for whatsapp and telegram with the camera blocked.

Funny thing is even your voice is already recognized by the voice recognition technology that comes preloaded with Android (google), I know this cos the AI knows my voice, and knows yours too as long as you have made calls with Whatsapp, or even make calls with an Android phone or even an iPhone.

One thing you must know is. There is always a Database, a Server and Cloud storage, and they have unlimited storage and capacity.

Our data is more expensive than Crude Oil. If you know the real worth of data, you will chase the politicians out and provide 247 electricity in Nigeria so we can move to AI, cloud storage and technology based sciences that will produce the next trillionaires.

If you are into crime that involves internet, my advise is, begin to find alternative. Even Tor will not help. Except you are ready to live without using smart devices.

Advise: Do not register emails with your name, use names like : '''Think.Aloud@email.com////

Will I die young if I have emails registered in my name? Because I do.
Re: Google Has A Dark Side? by Okoroemma1992: 3:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Google Has A Dark Side? by francodine(m): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
traihit:

Will I die young if I have emails registered in my name? Because I do.

I'm very much grateful for this piece of important advice .... the more we get ourselves enlightened , the better for us all
Re: Google Has A Dark Side? by emiron18(m): 4:11pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hi everyone,this is MEGA lavz,an upcoming comedy platform and we need your help and support to grow as well as rise.
Please visit this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKRJGYEMEos and don't forget to like,comment and subscribe to our channel for more updates. Thanks
Re: Google Has A Dark Side? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Any evidence?
careytommy37:

LOL. google runs duckduckgo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn New Blackberry Plans / Unlocking A Locked Memory Card / Iphone Has Teken Over The World. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.