Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) (56785 Views)

Motorcyclist Kidnaps And Rapes Passenger In Oyo, Kills Her 5-Year-Old Son / Man Lures 16-Year-Old Girl From Facebook To Benin Hotel, Kidnaps And Rapes Her / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by lilyheaven: 1:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
vickydevoka:

Many women do dat when de are angry. Or wen u don't give dem money. My neighbour was jst discussing his experience with his wife with me dat I should advice him on Wat to do. N I told him it all depends, if he doesn't want to cheat or spend much money he should masturbate. Buh if he sees something wrong with dat he should visit Olosho place wen ever conji comes., it jst 1k. Wen he does dat there will be peace at home. No domestic violence or something of such.
I don't understand why a lady will deny her husband sex, what's the need of paying bride price, I know she wasn't even a virgin. If she is scared of pregnancy, she can go for family planning. But pushing a man outside is very very bad thing to do. If her husband comes home with one disease, the whole family will suffer it.
Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Bossjakande: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tallesty1:
But with all your education you still don't know that there's nothing like marital rape in Nigeria? Who is the illiterate now?We are all illiterates one way or the other though. An illiterate is a person who is unable to read and write. It could be English or your dialect. Not only in Christian marriage, in Nigeria generally, a husband cannot rape his wife. It is assumed that the wife gives implied general consent to sexual intercourse with her husband upon entering the marriage contract.
God bless u

1 Like

Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by lilyheaven: 2:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
vikstandon:

If a man keep birthing children (after 5) without providing for them....Shouldn't he be denied of another round of procreative process.
Even 5 is a crowd in this crazy economy of ours,
Family planning all the way.
But she didn't state her contribution to the fight or did she marry a lunatic.
Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by blackboy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
He no get name or face? Name and shame if its true
Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
yinkus6750:
How can a husband rape Hus wife after five birth?
Or he didn't pay bride price?

..?

Well, considering the legal definition or rape is 'intercourse without consent'...yes.

There are many men who will be 'in the mood tonight'. Their wives won't be. Most men won't force them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
REDBUNNY:
I'm glad you're a woman, until one day you marry a man who maltreats you and probably want sex after physically abusing you then because you're angry you refuse. He will beat you, tear your clothes and have his way with you over and over again
After all he has everlasting consent.

If a husband is physically abusive, then the issue should be addressed.

But is there everlasting consent? Yes.

And it goes both ways.
Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Oponel1962: 10:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Don't you have elders in your community to look into this matter.
You people encourage women to be nonsensical.
Remember, whiteman's laws are destroying our society.
LEAVE THE MARRIAGE IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO BE SUBMISSIVE.
Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by 2019news: 8:03am On Jun 03, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
A Nigerian man has been accused of beating and raping his wife, who is currently lying ill at the Federal Medical Center, Umuahia. The mother of 5 who was assaulted by her husband was identified as Rebecca Ifeanyichukwu. Facebook user, Kelly Hassino, who accused the Nigerian man of beating and raping his wife wrote; 

"Here is Rebecca Ifeanyichukwu 39 years old mother of 5, beaten, raped, deprived, abused to the point of death by the man she calls her husband. She's lying ill at federal medical center Umuahia.
Let's save this life and bring justice to her.
Together we can"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/01/nigerian-man-beats-and-rapes-his-wife-photos/

Exactly, what I was fighting against yesterday. Get the bastard arrested.
L
Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by capitalzero: 9:44am On Jun 03, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
A Nigerian man has been accused of beating and raping his wife, who is currently lying ill at the Federal Medical Center, Umuahia. The mother of 5 who was assaulted by her husband was identified as Rebecca Ifeanyichukwu. Facebook user, Kelly Hassino, who accused the Nigerian man of beating and raping his wife wrote; 

"Here is Rebecca Ifeanyichukwu 39 years old mother of 5, beaten, raped, deprived, abused to the point of death by the man she calls her husband. She's lying ill at federal medical center Umuahia.
Let's save this life and bring justice to her.
Together we can"

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/01/nigerian-man-beats-and-rapes-his-wife-photos/

L

This is reason why most men suffer in their old age. children will neglect them and pay attention to their mothers.
Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by Alejobs: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
Just before you do the do.... Think twice!
Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by ericangel01(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
could be true but me i don't see scratch on her body o
Re: Man Beats And Rapes His Wife In Umuahia (Photos) by ericangel01(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
adecz:
shocked

Some men are just animals
in human skin....
don't be gender specific. woman too they stad to death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Men Fight, Complain To Police Over Refusal To Pay After Anal Sex / John Mitchener: Interpol Indicts American For Advance Fee Fraud In Nigeria / Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.