Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) (56659 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) / Police Arrest Two Suspected Ritualists With Human Skulls In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2021
Update From . COM

18-year-old Nafisa Yusuf Laila has been declared missing. Nafisa who is set to wed this weekend left her home on Monday, May 24, anf never returned, Reports.

Her cousin, Mohammed Mustapha, who confirmed this to News Crew, said Nafisa left home with the intention to distribute her wedding Asoebi to friends but never made it to their houses, neither did she return home.

Mohammed said the matter has since been reported to the police station in the Gaskia area of Zaria, Kaduna state, where Laila stays, Learnt.

Anyone with useful information should please call 08039184518 or contact the nearest police station.

Source: BLOG

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Romanoff(f): 6:18pm On May 25, 2021
This could be a forced marriage to an older man but the poor girl chose to abscond with who she really likes.

I could be wrong sha.

But I've seen it happen very well in the North.

297 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:27pm On May 25, 2021
Hell Roofaaai ask Junior

4 Likes

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by TotoGame(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2021
Arewa people and early marriage eeeeh

Modafucking bitches

16 Likes

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Kyari79(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2021
Wht kind of problem is this ?

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Kyari79(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2021
think twice ,, don't you read hw under graduate students missing?everyplace has its own problem..yours is just be praying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Lalami3232(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2021
Na wa ooooo!!!! The rate with which ladies dey lost nowadays, we may not see baby mama or wife to marry by next year oooo. Few years ago, na pants dey lost. Now na girls dey lost upandan. May God guide our sisters, wives, friends, relations, nieces, cousins, ex and nairalanders from all these missing missing missing drama oooo.
I don talk am not before and I go talk am again "The day I go born girl pikin, I go cry like say Buhari win 2023 election again"

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by dlaw70(m): 7:54pm On May 25, 2021
I blame the lifeless one.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by saphiere(f): 8:19pm On May 25, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

18-year-old Nafisa Yusuf Laila has been declared missing. Nafisa who is set to wed this weekend left her home on Monday, May 24, anf never returned, Reports.

Her cousin, Mohammed Mustapha, who confirmed this to News Crew, said Nafisa left home with the intention to distribute her wedding Asoebi to friends but never made it to their houses, neither did she return home.

Mohammed said the matter has since been reported to the police station in the Gaskia area of Zaria, Kaduna state, where Laila stays, Learnt.

Anyone with useful information should please call 08039184518 or contact the nearest police station.

Source: BLOG
Her ex should be interrogated.

4 Likes

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by tito44: 8:29pm On May 25, 2021
They should check the imam or Emir's house

3 Likes

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by feeloscar(m): 8:47pm On May 25, 2021
Romanoff:
This could be a forced marriage to an older man but the poor girl chose to abscond with who she really likes.

I could be wrong sha.

But I've seen it happen very well in the North.

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by DestroyEvil: 9:14pm On May 25, 2021
SPARE PARTS TRADERS VS FULANI HERDSMEN: THE REAL LIFE ANALOGY!!!

I called oga Tony who sells Toyota spare parts in Bauchi state and this is what he told me:

*I rented a shop, paid all the fees and moved in with the consent of the warehouse owner.

*I pay various taxes and Levies including security and sanitation.

*I pay signage fee for advertising my shop through a signboard.

*I pay for business premises yearly.

*I pay for public utilities that I don't enjoy.

*I registered my business with the appropriate state ministry.

* I paid operational licence to the Bauchi state Government and yearly renewal charge.

* I engage and pay boys from this state who offload market for me upon arrival from onitsha.

* I have two boys from this state as apprentice under training.

* I regularly pay many other ridiculous and obnoxious fees/charges.

*I pay for security and help security agencies by volunteering information to make their job easier.

*I rented a flat where I reside with my family and pay the landlord regularly. I maintain all the fixtures, rules and regulations of the house where i Iive.

*I do not shoot or kill my customers who are majorly from this state.

*I do not grab people's shop or warehouses by force for my business.

*I pay for everything that will help my business either to individuals, the state or local government. I don't get anything for free here.

* I contribute to their GDP. My children are all in school here and pay school fees. We use the hospitals and pay. We patronise fast foods and restaurants, even pepper soup isiewu nde awusa "John ogwula". I buy fuel for my cars and generators. Tell me what nde fulani contribute to our economy back home?.
angry

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by dudusky007(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2021
Nigerian film...she don run with 1 rich guy

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
If she did it deliberately, she should not bother going back home. I fear the culture of honor killings, pervasive in Islamic countries in the Middle East, will soon start manifesting in Northern Nigeria.
I wish her well.

7 Likes

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Thinktwicemybro: 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
That old man is not the kind of THING she intends ridding for the rest of her life, hence the decision to jakpa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by sotall(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
undecided
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Curious345: 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
Hnmm
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Cholls(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
TotoGame:
Arewa people and early marriage eeeeh

Modafucking bitches
my brother how did we get here

3 Likes

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Curious345: 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
Oh boy ehh.

When I was just into my mid teens .I had this lady I so much liked. She was from the north west.

I was Igbo CHRISTAIN and we grew together .
Ate together etc.

She was 14yrs and her dad was educated , a MSc french language .
I was planning to even marry her.

I entered 100L,on my way back after 1st semester , the dad has married her off as 4th wife to a rich alhaji.

I was livid

10 Likes

Run away oo.

I have seen 65 yrs old northerner have sex with his 14yr old wife . I was there when she screamed , the house shook , yet the old dotard would not let her go.

In the morning when I see her in her compound ,her self esteem is lost and she is empty , yet imprisoned..

Wat a hell ..

The north needs cleansing .

15 Likes

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by iampeterben(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
Such a fine small girl, I pray she returns back safely to her hubby
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
shocked
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2021
This is a satanic trend oooo
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by pickatyouu: 9:16pm On May 25, 2021
Hope she didn't elope, cause I know northerners with forced marriage.
Second thought check if el rufai have not kidnapped her.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

1 Like

Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On May 25, 2021
Because of prick!
Re: Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) by ViolentMooslim: 9:16pm On May 25, 2021
Ask the midget

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad-of-2 Who Had Sex With Chickens And His Own Dog Jailed In England / Emotional Moment Daughter Meets Her Mum Who Was Flogged And Branded A Witch / Nigerian Diplomat’s Son Jailed For Raping & Murdering A Nigerian Sex Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.