Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz (2408 Views)

Singer, Mayokun Takes His Brand New GLA 250 AMC Benz On A Date At Ikoyi Bridge / Bnaira Flaunts His Brand New Ferrari (Photos) / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz by Gistvic: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Nigerian Singer, Keshinro Ololade popularly known by his stage name Lil Kesh, shares photos of his new Mercedes benz ride. Gistvic reports.

Lil Kesh said the best birthday gift was receiving some dreads from his mother.

He wrote:
"So my baby chikito cut off some of her dreads and gave to me to add to mine, that’s the best birthday gift ever ❤️ you mom"

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/06/lil-kesh-receives-brand-new-mercedes.html

1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz by Gistvic: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz by Ahmed0336(m): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mama d mama

no one be like u
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz by vertueptime: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
Its true its his, since he sat on the bonnet , no one should request for further proof

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz by queenitee(f): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
God bless our mothers and fathers also smiley grin
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz by Richdad50(m): 1:15am On Jun 02, 2019
shocked
Re: Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz by tolanibae(f): 1:32am On Jun 02, 2019
How is dreads same as mercedes benz? Nigerian bloggers need to start having sense pls. His mother gave him some hair(i dont know why he is telling us that anyway) and he bought a new car, he even thanked the company he bought the car from in the original post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz by Joshmodest(m): 1:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Obviously the first four comments were either made by the op with alternate accounts , or people who don't read a post , and comment based on the title !!
His mom gave him out of her dreads , how is that news both on the part of the bloggers and lil kesh!
Mr I like my mother , " the best birthday gift" .your mama give you hair , you buy Benz , you come they inform us !
Like how exactly do we come in

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Flaunts His Brand New Mercedes Benz by Gistvic: 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Who Looks Better As Nurse, Kizz Daniel X Wizkid X Davido X Tekno Or Olamide / Wale, The Only Nigerian Rapper Keeping It Real Abroad: Pls Come Home. Pics! / Nicki Minaj & Rihanna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.