Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Drags Jaruma For Running A Sex Ad With Her Family Name - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Drags Jaruma For Running A Sex Ad With Her Family Name (1281 Views)

‘jaruma Is Evil?’ – Regina Daniels Drags Jaruma Over Kayamata / Pregnant Jaruma & Husband Return To N6 Million A Night Atlantis Underwater Suite / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

Kemi Olunloyo Drags Jaruma For Running A Sex Ad With Her Family Name by Ikeboboafri: 6:16am On Jun 02, 2019
Kemi Olunloyo has dragged Jaruma, the popular sex therapist for running a sex ad with her family name in a recent Instagram campaign.

The controversial journalist who recounted how women have made her lose deals and money in the past, stated that she wouldn't want her work and brand to be continuously degraded. Kemi Olunloyo who dragged Jaruma for running a sex ad with her family name, also threatened to file a libel case for monetary damages in Federal High Court if the ad is not removed and an apology is not also issued.

She wrote in parts;

"Hauwa do NOT joke with my live Journalism report format to boost your biz and diminish my family name. It is a RESPECTED ELITE name in Nigeria. It is NOT a comedy routine. Omololu-Olunloyo is my father's legal name. Americans have never done this to my name. Olunloyo means we won victoriously in Oyo Empire something my ancestor did. Pls write an apology post and remove the video or I will file a libel case for monetary damages in Federal High Court, Ring Rd Ibadan on Monday morning."

Here is the video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/02/kemi-olunloyo-drags-jaruma-for-running-a-sex-ad-with-her-family-name/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Drags Jaruma For Running A Sex Ad With Her Family Name by itspzpics(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2019
Gbam
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Drags Jaruma For Running A Sex Ad With Her Family Name by Ikeboboafri: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Drags Jaruma For Running A Sex Ad With Her Family Name by saheedbadmus(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2019
kpele
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Drags Jaruma For Running A Sex Ad With Her Family Name by FlirtyGist: 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Drags Jaruma For Running A Sex Ad With Her Family Name by NobleAngell(f): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2019
This Kemi picks fights with anyone and everyone. And when it backfires, she becomes a cry baby.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Drags Jaruma For Running A Sex Ad With Her Family Name by jabor4Naija(m): 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
Kemi when dey find money pass person when dey carry load for market don tell u, u beta comot am and jejely apologise

Actress Adunni Ade Bags Brand Ambassador Deal With 'dpkay Homes And Property' / List of dating sites in Nigeria / Nigerians React To Video Of A Fashion Designer's Daughter Twerking With A Pole