Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,177 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

‘jaruma Is Evil?’ – Regina Daniels Drags Jaruma Over Kayamata - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘jaruma Is Evil?’ – Regina Daniels Drags Jaruma Over Kayamata (1149 Views)

Regina Daniels: Jaruma Supplied Waist Beads & Other Kayamata Products To Actress / Jaruma Is Broke, Soliciting For Money From Followers Shamelessly / Kemi Olunloyo Drags Jaruma For Running A Sex Ad With Her Family Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘jaruma Is Evil?’ – Regina Daniels Drags Jaruma Over Kayamata by prumetrics: 11:19am On Nov 03, 2021
Popular actress and wife of billionaire Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels has reacted to the claims made by some trolls. The critics alleged that Regina was making use of Jaruma’s product, ‘Kayamata’ on her husband, Ned Nwoko and former co-wife, Laila Charani.

They also rumored that Regina made Ned shower his love only on her, but not on her co-wives. Their claims contained that Regina had enchanted Ned’s wife, Laila who divorced her husband recently.

In reaction to the claims, Regina Daniels took to her social handle to debunk the allegations.

According to her, she promoted the Nigerian sex therapist’s product on her page for business reasons with no intention to use her product on anyone.

Her words;

This is for clarity sake…..I have and will never use any kayamata product. Jaruma paid me to help make random posts for her.

“I personally gave my terms concerning the kind of posts to be made, I was very mindful with my choice of words so as not to mislead the public, I was simply creating awareness for her brand.

“Along the line, we became friends, I was warned severally to keep her at arm’s length and mind my association with her but...see full story here: https://sleekgist.com/jaruma-is-evil-regina-daniels-drags-jaruma-reacts-to-claims-of-using-kayamata-to-drive-away-her-co-wife-laila-children/

Re: ‘jaruma Is Evil?’ – Regina Daniels Drags Jaruma Over Kayamata by Apus: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2021
This bleeding gender and money sef. Never satisfied. So you thought Kayamata was Egyptian Goat Milk abi?
Re: ‘jaruma Is Evil?’ – Regina Daniels Drags Jaruma Over Kayamata by TooMuchStuff: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Witches affairs.......!

Kilo Komi...?
Re: ‘jaruma Is Evil?’ – Regina Daniels Drags Jaruma Over Kayamata by Flexherbal(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
E don cast
Re: ‘jaruma Is Evil?’ – Regina Daniels Drags Jaruma Over Kayamata by Flexherbal(m): 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
This their matter tire me
Re: ‘jaruma Is Evil?’ – Regina Daniels Drags Jaruma Over Kayamata by sammybest889(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
******TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****"

I don de talk this thing b4 una no go gree (4 small gal to marry her grandfather u till say na childs play...come couple d fact say she get co-wives)

omo make una free Regina make she top her game na she say make d other one's de Jones....

to whom brain is given wisdom is expected
Re: ‘jaruma Is Evil?’ – Regina Daniels Drags Jaruma Over Kayamata by 2special(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Eniola Badmus Got Dragged By Her Fellow Actress / Bella & Sheggz Revealed Their Widest Place They Had SEX To Housemates (video) / Chris Brown Reacts After 2023 Grammy Loss In Several Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.