Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr (1057 Views)

Andy Ruiz Shows Off Body Transformation Since Anthony Joshua Loss(Photos, Video) / Tyson Fury Reached Out To Anthonyjoshua After His Loss To Andy Ruiz Jnr / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by kikio1992(m): 7:44am On Jun 02, 2019
The famed 'Drake curse' has been blamed for Anthony Joshua's surprise loss to Andy Ruiz, at Madison Square Garden, as the Mexican claimed the WBA, IBF, and WBO heavyweight titles.

Ruiz (33-1, 22 KOs) spoiled the long-awaited U.S. debut of unified heavyweight champion and British star Anthony Joshua to score four knockdowns and record a spectacular upset.

As we all know, there is a myth on social media that if you take a pics with the Canadian rapper before your big day, YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE.

Conor McGregor, the Toronto Raptors, Serena Williams, Kentucky basketball, Alabama football, and Juventus F.C. have all been struck down by association with Drake.

Anthony Joshua promised to break when he posted this to Twitter on March 21.

You can also watch the moment Andy Ruiz knocked out Anthony Joshua below;

Source: https://kikiotolu.com/drake-curse-blamed-anthony-joshua-loss-andy-ruiz/

Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by kikio1992(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2019
More photos below

Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by Snowkel(m): 7:48am On Jun 02, 2019
lwkmd ,the way top men will avoid taking pics with drake will look like he has leprosy
Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by Rednaxelot: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2019
Curse is real!

But once it is broken, it is broken for life.

This makes me remember the curse of Tippecanoe or Tecumseh on the POTUS, broken by Ronald Reagan.

Benfica is still reeling in the curse

1 Like

Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by Imoh555(m): 7:56am On Jun 02, 2019
All of you famzing and fainting for celebrities please if you ever get to see drake Biko avoid him
Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by Rednaxelot: 8:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Imoh555:
All of you famzing and fainting for celebrities please if you ever get to see drake Biko avoid him
I wonder why Drake didn’t come to Nigeria to take picture with Buhari prior to the general election we had!

4 Likes

Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by lyriclekidd(m): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2019
They have used drake pant.. sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by Oche211(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2019
Lolz...
See wickedness. Someone asking drake to hang out more with Pep Guardiola
Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by Imoh555(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Rednaxelot:
I wonder why Drake didn’t come to Nigeria to take picture with Buhari prior to the general election we had!

Maybe we could still have him come and snap with baba
Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by AllenSpencer: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Have you had breakfast?
Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by kleverley(m): 8:59am On Jun 02, 2019
I'm not understanding anymore... this thing actually confuse me...coincidence? I think not
Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Unbelievable defeat.
Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by GeoandSonsEnt: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2019
grin
Re: Drake Curse Strikes Again With Anthony Joshua’s Loss To Andy Ruiz Jr by potbelly(m): 10:19am On Jun 02, 2019
grin grin
Rednaxelot:

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: The Exact Moment Anthony Joshua Came In Contact With Prince Charles / ''wizkid Is My Lover'' - Franny Ordega / I Lost 50k To Sport Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.