Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. (2539 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Cheating Husband Caught In Matrimonial Bed With 22-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Enquires: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2019
I'm not new here, joined nairaland 2008, created this moniker to be anonymous.

Firstly, I brought this topic here to get matured and experienced advice, as someone would have been in this state that I am now.

I and "my wife to be" have been dating for over five years now. We graduated from the same university but nothing serious at that time cause she thought i was never serious with my proposals. But, during our youth service, I got in contact with her and the rest as they say is history. However, during our numerous phone calls (cause, she was serving in the east while I'm in the north so, communication was only by phone calls), she told me that she is still a Virgin and the far she as gone with a guy is just to kiss. So, after service year, we met on several occasions , go out on dates, kiss, hugs and even romance but no penetrative sex. she will spend the weekend with me and all through the night and the thought of having sex with her won't even cross my mind as we were both waiting till the night of our wedding...lol.

Now to the reason why i opened this thread, we are about getting married August this year just 2months away and she is planning an honeymoon but I'm kinda not liking that ideal considering the fact that it will be our first time of having sex. Why not on our matrimonial bed? why must it be in an hotel where different people have used that same bed? Is there not any spiritual implications to it ? Moreover, i don't want to start thinking of how messy, stained the sheets will be when we re done. Cause the experienced i had when i deflowered my first gf is still fresh in my head even though its 11years now.

Please nd please, I need suggestions, tips from anyone who as been in this crossroads before.

Thanks
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by nurex01(m): 9:08am On Jun 02, 2019
Do it on your matrimonial bed na. Nothing spoil. I never c meaning of going to hotel self
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Amanee(f): 9:11am On Jun 02, 2019
Does it matter? There's so much happening in the world and you're making a fuss about fvcking a virgin.

If you like fvck her on a beach, bed, wall or carseat, she's going to be your wife and you should learn to communicate with her instead of creating a new moniker to ask banal questions to strangers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by ibkayee(f): 9:26am On Jun 02, 2019
Lol your reasoning is...cute, but is it that deep?

Set the honeymoon date a day later or something so you can consummate your marriage on clean sheets grin

Most importantly, speak to HER about it, she's your (soon to be) wife after all. Good luck

7 Likes

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by khatea: 11:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Congrats ahead Of but how would u feel if after u plan to have it wherever u both finally agree and on penetrating, it's as free as expressway? Use ur matrimonial bed n plan a getaway after ur first night man

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by SageMK: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
If you have to come crying on a public forum about such an intimate decision, then dude you are emotionally and mentally not ready for this at all & shouldn't be thinking about getting married. You'll not survive the drama!

5 Likes

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
At the end of the day, she still gets disvirgined, whether na hotel room or matrimonial bed or back seat of the car. But since she envisions her first time during your honeymoon, why spoil the mood for her?
it isnt your first time, let her live the fantasy she has so saved herself all these years for. You said yourself your first time is still in your head

Sex within marriage is meant to be enjoyed biko, dont place constraints on yourself dear...making love to your wife is all that matters smiley. I wish you guys all the best God has planned for you

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Katier00(f): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Whatever rocks your boat, just focus on building a good home and treat your woman like the queen she is but wait o, what if that day reach, blood no come show nko? And you will hear stories like my uncle raped me. Just joking o. May God bless your home

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Eroms4life17(m): 2:33pm On Jun 02, 2019
Why e be say wetin dey bother people nor dey bother me?
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2019
But don't come and open another anonymous moniker telling us how your just married wife deceived you she was a virgin, when you threw fetcher and the well was deep without obstruction, udo! Meanwhile, congrat!

6 Likes

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Joislim(f): 6:09pm On Jun 02, 2019
lol...the way this 'virgin' thing dey do you...i hope you know not all virgins bleed the first experience, so the bed might not be messy as you think.

11 Likes

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by LadySarah: 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
Thats if she is a virgin grin grin
You can pack your own bedsheets for the honeymoon so you can collect ur precious semen and her blood deposits grin cheesy.

Is it the piece of furniture in your bedroom that in yrs to come might be changed is ur m. Be?The sanctity of marriage is beyond it.
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by bukatyne(f): 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Enquires:
I'm not new here, joined nairaland 2008, created this moniker to be anonymous.

Firstly, I brought this topic here to get matured and experienced advice, as someone would have been in this state that I am now.

I and "my wife to be" have been dating for over five years now. We graduated from the same university but nothing serious at that time cause she thought i was never serious with my proposals. But, during our youth service, I got in contact with her and the rest as they say is history. However, during our numerous phone calls (cause, she was serving in the east while I'm in the north so, communication was only by phone calls), she told me that she is still a Virgin and the far she as gone with a guy is just to kiss. So, after service year, we met on several occasions , go out on dates, kiss, hugs and even romance but no penetrative sex. she will spend the weekend with me and all through the night and the thought of having sex with her won't even cross my mind as we were both waiting till the night of our wedding...lol.

Now to the reason why i opened this thread, we are about getting married August this year just 2months away and she is planning an honeymoon but I'm kinda not liking that ideal considering the fact that it will be our first time of having sex. Why not on our matrimonial bed? why must it be in an hotel where different people have used that same bed? Is there not any spiritual implications to it ? Moreover, i don't want to start thinking of how messy, stained the sheets will be when we re done. Cause the experienced i had when i deflowered my first gf is still fresh in my head even though its 11years now.

Please nd please, I need suggestions, tips from anyone who as been in this crossroads before.

Thanks

Marriage has three aspects of joining:

Physical, spiritual and soul/mind/emotional with physical joining/intimacy/sex been the final consummation of your holy matrimony.

Irrespective of your sexual status, the ideal is to consummate your marriage on your matrimonial bed.

Thereafter, you can make love/ f*ck yourselves anywhere.

1 Like

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
Any where is OK provided you are married,but Pls lower your expectations, if she happen to some thing else pls let it not affect your home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by ifyalways(f): 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
jackslow:
Any where is OK provided you are married,but Pls lower your expectations, if she happen to some thing else pls let it not affect your home
Just what i wanted to type.

Hotel is better for safety reason, just incase things dont go as planned or expected. undecided She or you can scream and the hotel staff will come pulling down the door as opposed to your home as neighbours might think its orgasm induced . cheesy

3 Likes

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Preshy561(f): 7:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
Lol. This man, no discreetion atall.
Is that how you will run your soon to be home?
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
If i were u i will do it on the beach under the moonlight.. get very close to the water but not too close and after ur done let the sea water wash the sand clean naturally..
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by wese90(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
What if she's not a virgin, do you ever consider that... have you tried confirming if she is a virgin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by crackhaus: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
Enquires:

Thanks
If this is the only issue, you do know you can check into most hotels with your own sheets, pillows, blankets, and comforters, right?

Just take them with you, do your thang and make a mess as much as you want, then take them back home to wash yourself.
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Bossjakande: 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2019
gosh u are lucky av Neva disvirgin a girl b4. I wish to
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Enquires: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Somuch thanks all for all the comments. The related thread was also helpful
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 2:05am On Jun 03, 2019
grin some cases are like that...most virgins don't bleed during sex...
Katier00:
Whatever rocks your boat, just focus on building a good home and treat your woman like the queen she is but wait o, what if that day reach, blood no come show nko? And you will hear stories like my uncle raped me. Just joking o. May God bless your home
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Katier00(f): 4:08am On Jun 03, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
grin some cases are like that...most virgins don't bleed during sex...
yea, i didn't too

1 Like

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by babyfaceafrica: 7:09am On Jun 03, 2019
which kind of topic is this?..bed is bed..just get it over with abeg!!!...thank God you even have bed,some people sleep on bare floors!!
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:11am On Jun 03, 2019
grin so can u see my point now? The op should be careful, and also prepare his mind grin in case if there is no blood stains grin
Katier00:
yea, i didn't too
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Katier00(f): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
grin so can u see my point now? The op should be careful, and also prepare his mind grin in case if there is no blood stains grin
i think he is aware of that
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Winnairaking100: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2019
I dey here dey laugh u.when u checked dat day u see hole where big pass ur hand

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Houseofglam7(f): 3:23pm On Jun 03, 2019
undecided
Hope you're gonna go live on Facebook on that night too.....so we see how you deflower your wife.
You can drop your Facebook handle so we follow the story undecided
Damn!
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by beinstein(m): 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2019
Bossjakande:
gosh u are lucky av Neva disvirgin a girl b4. I wish to
Don't be too quick to congratulate him.
He'll be coming with another thread, telling us how he was conned into believing his wife was a virgin during courtship, while she's actually not.
I'm a very patient man when it comes to the game of waiting.

2 Likes

Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by tee59(f): 8:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
Really grin virgin indeed. Just prepare yourself for the unthinkable.
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by HermesParis: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
Congratulations on ur upcoming wedding. Meanwhile, here are my own reserve on the issue on ground.

Whether she is a virgin or not, that night MUST be treated specially since this would be ur first time together. So, do whatever it takes for it to be a memorable one.

About the venue for the act, anywhere you decide is okay.
Re: About To Marry A Virgin: Matrimonial Bed Or Hotel Bed. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
See comments grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Son Want To Marry A Girl With Hepatitis B / Is PMB Getting Married? When Is The Wedding? / I Hit My Wife , I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.