Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,667 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:03 PM

Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu (27370 Views)

24-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Son After The Father Rejected Him In Delta State / Liberian Girl Cut Off Boyfriend's Private Part, Boyfriend Kills Her(Graphic Pic) / Woman Kills Her Husband After Sex In Kaduna For Impregnating Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by tydi(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Brother take it easy with this conclusion, don't take few bad eggs to judge millions pls
lol

My eyes have seen bro..
I have deal with them in soul matters this people are mean.. I tell you.
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Gozzzy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dareal90s:
Normal stuff in d Yeast cool the reason must either b boyfriend or drug related.
Ori e ti buru.... Oloriburuku
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Bighead9: 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
Igbo and crime are like Police and #20. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Deepfeel(m): 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
tydi:
lol

My eyes have seen bro..
I have deal with them in soul matters this people are mean.. I tell you.
Will you say am mean cause am from Enugu no brother everyone is created with a unique mind and heart to use, the Enugu people are not cloned and programmed to think and do things the same brother, take that conclusion back haba
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by tydi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deepfeel:

Will you say am mean cause am from Enugu no brother everyone is created with a unique mind and heart to use, the Enugu people are not cloned and programmed to think and do things the same brother, take that conclusion back haba

I'm not concluding bro.. But when I say majority I know what am saying
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by ultimatekint(m): 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
dreamwords:

grin
Your agbo hustling mother and father are in sifia pains because of your present status
SLAVE FOR EVER �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by habakukjss3: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Dareal90s:
Normal stuff in d Yeast cool the reason must either b boyfriend or drug related.

U r no different from a cursed pig... Always talking before thinking
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by AreaFada2: 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2019
Mental health issue is real. People need help before tragedies happen.
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by hollah123: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See this full. Those useless caliphate beast digging graves and raping their daughters in your useless wasted region are not heartless ba. Blind fulls everywhere. Head slamming slaves. No wonder they cant sight moon. Tueeeehhh...
Rantings of a frustrated ipob miscreant.i can see u are in sifia pain

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by judgementyard(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2019
dreamwords:

grin
Your agbo hustling mother and father are in sifia pains because of your present status
lol! Guy u bad!

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Emyjeze(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
ultimatekint:
Your father is a slowpoke,your is a slowpoke,all your family are moronns. You will surely remain in slavery.
ah no fit laugh

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Emyjeze(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
dreamwords:

grin
just savage

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by flattommygood: 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
Hope she is Psychologically ok?

LOOKING FOR A CURVY SHAPE, FLAT TUMMY, AND GOOD POSTURE?
THIS ADJUSTABLE POWER BELT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED!
CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001 TO PLACE ORDER
PROMO PRICE: 5,300
BENEFITS
➤ It encourage waist to naturally get that shape over time
➤ Just by wearing it you will look two sizes smaller
➤ Double-compression waist training bands which create an hourglass shape in seconds
➤ As a new mum, it hides your post pregnancy belly instantly
➤ Supports your back
➤ Slims your waist instantly
➤ Tucks your belly
➤ 100% latex strong, comfortable and adjustable to wear
➤ It can be use at gym, home, office etc.
No special exercise needed
➤ No side effects
CALL US NOW OR CHAT ON WHATSAPP 09083930001

Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Khaleell001(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
hollah123:
The ever heartless race, no b from there one man kill him pikin cos him wife leave am d other day? That's d reason y many of them no fit stay at home, they run away from d wickedness of their kinsmen.

I don't believe any tribe has a monopoly over such acts.
whether north or south, Christian or Muslim you will definitely have people who will perpetrate this kind of acts depending on different situation.
We should stop picking out a particular tribe as if such tribe calls and praises such dastard acts.

I am a Muslim and a reasonable person at that, we shouldn't paint everyone with the same brush.

The question is ;
Is it part of their culture to kill kids?
if no, then we shouldn't ascribe such acts to them and separate individuals acts from what a tribe hold as their value.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by PotatoSalad(m): 7:10pm On Jun 02, 2019
tunjijones:
Pple are getting more heartless this days...
You don't say.
Heart of man has always been evil. We just have more access to the internet and read about stuff from even the most distant places.
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by CreativeJerry(m): 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2019
Na she sabi
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Mizwisdom(f): 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
May be due to post natal depression
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Pataricatering(f): 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2019
She should be checked for post-natal depression ! Happens to a lot of women but hardly ever talked about .
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by chinos20(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2019
just av to be careful with all this young ones.sometimes they deserve to be thoroughly beaten but we av to remember "they aren't as wise as grown ups" and let go the anger jostling our emotion to destroy.
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Paentera(m): 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2019
Could it be post partum depression?
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Dareal90s(m): 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2019
habakukjss3:

U r no different from a cursed pig... Always talking before thinking
I guess u ar mad, did I mention ur name or ur tribe?
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Dareal90s(m): 11:58pm On Jun 02, 2019
jayextra:

That you're proud of ur Stupidity doesn't mean u should flaunt it for the whole world to see.

Backward Unprogressive Fool
*Spits*
Idiot, I guess u want to be miserable all ur life on earth, show me where I mention ur name or ur father's name. Or maybe I mention ur tribe. Mumu
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by jayextra(m): 12:03am On Jun 03, 2019
Dareal90s:

Idiot, I guess u want to be miserable all ur life on earth, show me where I mention ur name or ur father's name. Or maybe I mention ur tribe. Mumu
grin grin
Yen yen yen gibberish...So you're this dumb sef?? Slow.poke LMAO

Ur Foolishness is like Peak Milk "Its In You"

Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by jayextra(m): 12:18am On Jun 03, 2019
Dareal90s:

Olodo, go to school u refused, simple English u can't assimilate. Abortion pills ringing in ur head, seems that's norm in d yeast. grin

We don't abort our children here, only God knws how many ur momma has aborted. Flatheader.
Wawu i knew it would work grin grin

The asswipe immediately came out of his weak shell to show his real attributes grin

You're too stupid to Live *spits on you*
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 03, 2019
she is mentally not ok
Re: Woman Kills Her 1-Year-Old Daughter In Enugu by nwanyionitsha: 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2019
hollah123:
Rantings of a frustrated ipob miscreant.i can see u are in sifia pain
I see your great pain. No wonder you are roaming around like tge devil and making rubbish comment.
Witches and wizards living in physical covens. Tueehh...

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Bath Wife With Acid, Sentenced To Death / Court Orders Final Forfeiture Of Invictus Obi Okeke’s N235 Million / Zimbabwean Driver Speeds Off After Buying 1,000 Litres Of Diesel Without Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.