Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) (45885 Views)

Mateo Kovacic Completes Permanent Move From Madrid To Chelsea / Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Wordson(m): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Smartini:
When Liverpool were playing beautiful football but lost so many finals, these idiots were mocking Liverpool with words like "Loserpool" and "You'll Never Win Anything" ... Now Liverpool played boring football and won the UCL and these idiots, with no more excuses to give, are busy saying the final was the most boring they've ever watched. Go to hell.

How many teams can play exciting football like Liverpool? (Please name them)
How many teams have suffered as much as Liverpool but lost every final each time they got there?

If you wanted entertainment, go watch Nickelodeon. Nonsense. #YNWA
lol.. Lmao.. I swear dis guy no get joy o...YNWA#

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Wordson(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2019
chiboy1116:
Henderson shouldn't be anywhere close to the pitch , Gini is okay share , Keita should be starting , oxland is kind of injury prone , milner is AVG , and fabinho isn't the best out there . That midfield just works for the system kloop uses , but it might soon backfire cos the Man city guys don't wanna take a break from getting better and better , they are on the verge of dominating the league for years to come if care isn't taken , and we still de start Henderson .
dis is trash..u have no idea what Henderson is going.. A very resourceful player..

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by chiboy1116: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2019
Wordson:
dis is trash..u have no idea what Henderson is going.. A very resourceful player..
Henderson? Lwkmd . Dude wouldn't start in any top team in the world .
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by chiboy1116: 10:50am On Jun 03, 2019
mvem:
what did you say about fabinho....what's the need of buying quality if they don't play the managers way. The manager should get what he thinks its best for him.keita is starting after a difficult first half of the season because of adaptation, fabinho is very very good, sure say you be Liverpool fan....what Henderson and milner can't give in quality they give in hardwork, zeal and experience...i don't just get you...klopp used a team to get back to back in UCL and achieve 97 points in epl, points even manutd have never achieved and you are saying the squad is not good...you are not factual then
I said the midfield isn't as good as y'all think .
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 03, 2019
Blazebond:
angry angry angry No charisma,no style,zero everything, rubbish team,you can't buy class,the final was crap and this team is too average,yes Liverpool won but they gat no style,no buzz, no effizy,no spark,God forbid a rubbish like this happening next seaso,the final match yesterday was one of the worst football game i watched all season,a barca and ajax or barca man city final would have been lit.
go take sniper...
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by OMNIVIRUS(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
what is football without entertainment think straight
sport is all abt entertainment .boring match

Liverpool has been one of the most entertaining football teams in the last 3 seasons. Their comebacks, Late goals, high scoring fixtures has characterized their play yet they have been trophy less, I don't blame them for that
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by BabaIbo: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
ayanbaba2:

you should have leave him ... mentioning some players

a very stupid opinion, every member of the team worked for it plus the back room staff!

He later realized tho
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
Hardebayo:
One lesson I learnt from the manager of Liverpool Jungen Kloop is that don't keep an unhappy player. I don't know what will be going through Couthino's mind since yesterday.
I de tell u...
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2019
Smartini:
When Liverpool were playing beautiful football but lost so many finals, these idiots were mocking Liverpool with words like "Loserpool" and "You'll Never Win Anything" ... Now Liverpool played boring football and won the UCL and these idiots, with no more excuses to give, are busy saying the final was the most boring they've ever watched. Go to hell.

How many teams can play exciting football like Liverpool? (Please name them)
How many teams have suffered as much as Liverpool but lost every final each time they got there?

If you wanted entertainment, go watch Nickelodeon. Nonsense. #YNWA
take ma easy abeg
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by pcicero(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2019
DavSagacity:
Did u watch football at All....

I don't argue with imprudent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by pcicero(m): 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
After clearly stating a personal opinion, some twats who could not just state theirs and move on would still quote me to write nonsense.
Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by Faremisodeeq(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2019
please who could see the title of the book beside that liverpool player

Re: Liverpool Players Having Fun With Trophy On Their Flight Back From Madrid (pics) by vatiqan(m): 2:09pm On Jun 03, 2019
Abfinest007:
what is football without
entertainment think straight
sport is all abt entertainment .boring
match
JJ entertained you all, when he was in Europe, but at the end, no trophy to show! Bad belle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dairus Isaiah, A Nigerian Street Basketballer Suffering From Vitiligo / Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) / Real Madrid Fans Booed Ronaldo For A Bad Pass, He Went On To Score 4 (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.