Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Need To Start Something - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need To Start Something (1080 Views)

Why Sit At Home When You Can Start Something? / Lets Be Frank One Need To Start Something / An Employee Can Never Be Rich Better To Start Something Than Wait Been Employed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Start Something by noberts1: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2010
I am been here 4 a while as a member and i have been reading d interesting topics and comments of wonderful intelligent nigerians here. overall i feel so good being in this forum.

I am a graduate through with N.Y.S.C and this our country hasnt been favourable. i have been actively looking for job, applying n applying online and yet nothing. It starts to make me wonder whether anybody has ever got a job online. I am 23 year old microbiologist with a second class lowers division and i just wan to get a job and get a life started. i am gettn depressed becos my course is not a professional one and i might get to stay unemployed for a long time and wonder what i'll be doing for dat time. I just dont want to get into anything unclean, a couple of friends have gone to internet fraud, others politics. I have remained clean so far and i hope not to divert. The pressure is gettn too much, financial obligations and seeing your peers move on, n u know wat it feels lyk as a guy.

I am in dire need of a job, please. Anybody that can help me out should please help me with one. I am an intelligent, creative,responsible and God fearing young man with an ambition to be useful to the society and live a gud life. I think d most interesting quality i hav most is my ability to transform or remodel to fit in to any kind of job or work,within a short time. in other words i am a very fast willing learner,that can be remodelled into the requirements for a particular assignment or job. I have a gud communication skill,computer usage skill and i am very good in research,teamwork and a good leader. I am also an idealist and a realist. i am a very social person and i am interested in havn a gud network of people. politics,health and sports interest me a lot, and furthering my education in public health,brewing,business admin or african literature and studies are my long term targets as well as being a professional in any field i enter.

I have a gud exposure to working environments as i have had a spell at nigerian breweries during my I.T in school and then nysc work. I would be grateful if i can meet a gud spirited nigerian who can give me a job or help me get one here please or even an advice. i have tried starting up a phone call center but it disnt last, and tried trading forex but lost all i had. right now i am broke and incapacitated 2 do anything now, though i remain positive and optimistic for the future.So its not lyk i havent tried to help my situation. Nothing comes from parents anymore nw, not even money for haircut or money 4 drugs if u fall sick, but i knw dats being grown up, so there's no way to get gud capital. I am not connected to any high place or person n neither r my parents.

Let me not spend so much time sayn d same thing sha, in summary, I NEED HELP, EMPLOYMENT OR ADVICE. n please i didnt list my personal problems to ask for financial help, no i am only asking for a source to get the help coming through working and gettn paid.
PLEASE, ABEG, BIKO, I NEED A JOB OOOHHHH AND I TRUST NAIRALAND PEOPLE TO HELP ME OHHHH. THANKS
Re: Need To Start Something by noberts1: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2010
abeg ohh. can someone help out pls
Re: Need To Start Something by noberts1: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
i still rely on you all for help
Re: Need To Start Something by noberts1: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2010
Re: Need To Start Something by damas11111(m): 5:25am On Oct 01, 2010
Sorry to ask, where do you reside in Nigeria. Send me your CV at dee_won73@yahoo.co.uk and we see how it goes from there. Good luck.
Re: Need To Start Something by noberts1: 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2010
thanks a lot. I have sent you a mail. my email address is nobert.obiora@yahoo.com. I live in enugu state, but i am willing to work anywhere in nigeria. thanks once more for your concern. happy independence to you and your family.
Re: Need To Start Something by noberts1: 12:26am On Oct 03, 2010
Re: Need To Start Something by ajani68: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2010
Just keep it up, persistence is the secret of wealth on anything u are doing. Very soon luck will smile on ur face,have a nice weekend.
Re: Need To Start Something by noberts1: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2010
thanks a lot. have a nice one too
Re: Need To Start Something by AKAJamelia(f): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2010
Are you a good writer, music producer, photographer, or consultant? I could fill you in my business.
Re: Need To Start Something by noberts1: 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2010
@ AKAJamelia
i am a very proficient writer and i am fairly good in photography for now, though could be better if given an opportunity. i have a couple of friends that are professional photographers and will be ready to update myself in a couple of days if you offer me the job.

Consultancy is what i dont know i can do very well to be frank but i am the kind of person you would want to have around your project. I am well informed and can add value and ideas to your project. besides i would like the challenge as i dont think i would fall below par.

I would be very ready and willing to work with you in your business
Re: Need To Start Something by AKAJamelia(f): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2010
Ok. I recommend to everyone in my team to create a twitter account, because it's such a popular network and good for promotion. So right now I'm just trying to advance the business further by finding bloggers (writers) and photographers to contribute. Also I do promotion and web design. The team (mostly) consists of young people from UK.
Re: Need To Start Something by noberts1: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2010
ok,i hav a non active twitter account for now,but i can easily create a new one. that wont be a problem. I am very willing to join the team as a blogger, photographer and a promoter. please can you give me more details me . my email add is nobert.obiora@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation or your mail.
Re: Need To Start Something by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2010
Moved to career section.
Re: Need To Start Something by lordjacky(f): 4:09am On Oct 09, 2010
Need a Website?Need it fast,Professional And most important Cheap?Contact us now On www.simplexlinx.com Or call us on 08034616855.
Re: Need To Start Something by noberts1: 5:32am On Oct 09, 2010
ok, carrer section, its actually d place i could have put it. sorry jarus.

anyone around here who can help me get one, i would be grateful.
Re: Need To Start Something by noberts1: 7:59am On Oct 23, 2010
Still lukn out for help oh.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Change Job Immediately / Career Or Money? Please Advise A Confused Graduate. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.