Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

What Kind Of Religious Book Do You Want? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Kind Of Religious Book Do You Want? (922 Views)

What Kind Of Pastor Is This? / Are We A Bunch Of Religious Hypocrites? / The Social Effects Of Religious Beliefs In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

What Kind Of Religious Book Do You Want? by ilosiwaju: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2010
For anyone interested, i have a fairly decent collection of e-books on philosophy and religion. Tell me your category or specific titles, if i have them i'll send to your email if i dont then i'll let you know i dont. Dont worry its free.

Some authors include : Ken Wilber, Dawkins, Derren Brown, Richard Wiseman, Michael Shermer, Karen Armstrong, Sam Harris, Bart Ehrman and so on.
Some categories: Philosophy, Psychology, Magic and Mentalism, Biblical, Atheism, Belief Systems etc.

P.S. Your email does not really need to be posted here. Mine is ilosiwaju@ymail.com. Just buzz my inbox with your request.
Re: What Kind Of Religious Book Do You Want? by vescucci(m): 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
I hear Sam Harris is more vitriolic than Dawkins. We'll see
Re: What Kind Of Religious Book Do You Want? by ilosiwaju: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
Yeah, kinda. He could be a bit goofy sometimes. Usually he does the atheist thingy of bible and koran bashing but his science aint that cool like dawkins(not blaming him, we all have our areas of expertise actually). Dawkins too could be weak in some of his arguments. Everybody dey strive ni jare,
how body?
Re: What Kind Of Religious Book Do You Want? by vescucci(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2010
i usually don't read authors too stricken with emotion and clouded by prejudice. But they are usually the most brilliant. Body is fine jare. Thanks.
Re: What Kind Of Religious Book Do You Want? by kalahariNG: 4:37pm On Sep 29, 2010
We have a collection of softcover, hardcover and audio books if you want a copy to keep for posterity.
Re: What Kind Of Religious Book Do You Want? by bawomolo(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2010
atheist ones. eastern religion ones?
Re: What Kind Of Religious Book Do You Want? by ilosiwaju: 10:13am On Sep 30, 2010
bawomolo:

atheist ones. eastern religion ones?
Interested sir?
kalahariNG:

We have a collection of softcover, hardcover and audio books if you want a copy to keep for posterity.
If they are not free, i kindly plead you dont turn this thread to a commercial one. There are suitable threads for that.
Re: What Kind Of Religious Book Do You Want? by brotherly: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2010
Do you have any fulton sheen books? I am particularly looking for "lift up your heart"

. / I Feel God Far From Me. What Do I Do? / Miracle Of God Through Baba Peculiar