Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,309 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick (1238 Views)

Housewife Destroys Flat Screen Television Over Issues With Husband / Wife Caught Husband With Sidechick In Towel Trying To Escape Through The Balcony / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by JLM(f): 1:05am On Jun 03, 2019
The mature response of a Nigerian wife to her husband s side chicƙ via a chat she intercepted.�

Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by fykes(m): 1:27am On Jun 03, 2019
How I will love to be this calm...its just this something about me will just be thinking of how best to cover my tracks when I have sent him/her to go give his ancestors a message.
I pray I can be this calm in the face such provocation, except maybe if she had known all along and doesn't care anymore
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by mankettle(m): 1:44am On Jun 03, 2019
hmm. pikin will see juju and say this is Vegetable... side chic should run. this one the wife is calm like this...
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by bizza45: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2019
this is maturity in d highest order
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 03, 2019
If my wife answers like this I'm gone the next day
A calm woman is most dangerous.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by Perkins1: 2:27am On Jun 03, 2019
Do you know there are businesses you can startup with zero or almost zero capital?

Don't blink! Contact me to add you to my group where I will teach you skills and knowledge of how to go about this.

Knowledge is power!!
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by daddytime(m): 3:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Still waters run deep...

1 Like

Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by daddytime(m): 3:08am On Jun 03, 2019
Still waters run deepest...
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by Ahmed0336(m): 3:32am On Jun 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

Naijaaaa i hail thee
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by Kendumazy(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2019
Mheen! See calmness!
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by JesssCA(f): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2019
One word

Slow poison!
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by ibkayee(f): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lmao
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by sisisioge: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She's a Capone!
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shibaraba:

cheesygrin
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
Lol, omo yii ma pa Mi, iyi lo was nibe. To ba tidi omo yii mapa re, abukun ni yen grin grin

The worst a man can do to himself is to push his wife to the stage she no longer cares.
Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by Biglittlelois(f): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2019
bizza45:
this is maturity in d highest order

It is not maturity at all, that is pretense in the highest order, she is a very dangerous person, I expect the side chick to show the husband the chat so that he will be prepared for the unexpected real soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Responds To Chat With Husband S Sidechick by babyfaceafrica: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2019
Shibaraba:
me I won't even go home again...the calm ones are the most dangerous.. na to find next level

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee & I Accommodated My Cousin But He Later Became A Pest / Money Demanding Relatives / Almost Out Of Stock!!! Clearance Sales For Men's Wears (UK) 50% Discount Off!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.